Chapter III

Why Are You Here?!

 

 

Saturday.

It's been two weeks since you last saw him. In the first week you thought several times in calling him.

 

''Humm...he doesn't call...Perhaps he's busy or just don't want to be with me...''

 

In this last week you don't even remembered he existed. 

 

You're at home, finishing some school works and your phone rings. You don't notice who's calling.

 

X: Hello? Who's this?

Kris: Hi. It's Kris.

X: Oooh hi! How are you?

Kris: I'm fine and you?

X: I'm fine too...

Kris: Nice! So...I called to see if you wanna go out.

X: Well...ok.

Kris: Cool! I'll pick you up in one hour.

 

Exactly one hour later he arrives at your house.

 

Kris: Are you ready?

X: Yeah. Let's go!

 

As you walk out the door you see a car and he opens the door of it to you.

 

''I had no idea he had a drivers license...I'm impressed...''

 

He starts driving.

 

''I don't know if I should have accepted to come...I don't know where we're going and I don't know much about him...''

 

While you think about this you look at him. He notices and smiles towards you.

 

''Aaah...no...it's ok, I guess. He doesn't seem like that type of person.''

 

Two hours go by and you still have no clue where he's taking you. Suddenly, he stops at a parking lot and you start walking through a sand path full of trees on both sides. The walk takes about fifteen minutes.

 

X: OMO! Such a huge gate!

Kris: It's awesome, right?

X: Yes! Very impressive!

 

You walk through the gate together and you can't beleave your eyes. He brought you to a palace!

 

Kris: So...what do you think?

X: I'm speechless...this is magnificient!

Kris: Yeah...my parents brought me here some years ago and I loved it. I wanted to come back but had nobody to come with me. Now, that I've met you, I thought you might like.

 

You enter the palace and your face brightens up.

 

''WoW! Amazing!''

 

You feel absorbed with all that surrounds you. It has, still, all the furniture from that time and the details are absolutely overwelming.

You're ''consuming'' every single thing that you see. 

You enter what seems like a ballroom and classic music is playing.

 

(acting like a prince)

Kris: Would you give me the honor of this dance?

 

You laugh but accept. The dance takes only a few seconds and then laughter bursts.

 

X: We're so idiot!

Kris: I'm having a lot of fun!

 

Sadly, it's time to go. You're so tired that you end up sleeping all the way back. 

When you arrive he wakes you up.

 

Kris: I really enjoyed!

X: Me too!

Kris: Can I call you tomorrow?

X: Sure!

Kris: Ok! Bye! - smiles.

X: Bye!

 

                                                                         ........................................................................

 

Mom: Did you had fun with Kris?

X: Humm? How do you know I was with him?

Mom: He called me asking for permission to take you out.

 

''I guess he's full of surprises...''

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I hope you enjoyed! See you next chapter. XOXO~~