Chapter V

Why Are You Here?!

 

 

''Aish my head!''

 

You wake up with a terrible headache. For moments you don't remember what happened last night, then, reality hits you.

 

''That's right...Kris and...''

 

You start sobbing and, as you look at the table right next to you bed, you see a bucket full of water and a towel.

You get confused but now you remember.

 

''That man...who is he? Why did he helped me?''

 

It's time to leave bed, not that you really want to, but you have to. It's time to go to work, althought you're not in good conditions you have to fill your head with other things.

 

You go downstairs to the kitchen.

 

''Humm? What is this?''

 

The table is set and breakfast is ready. You never saw so many food only for breakfast.

There's also a jar full of red roses and daisies.

You sit at the table a bit confused and surprised but also ready to ''attack'' all that like there's no tomorrow.

Suddenly, you notice something. It's a letter.

 

''I hope your feeling better now! I had to go...but I would like to see you again and make sure you're really alright. Here's my number ''________''. Enjoy your breakfast.                  Kai''

 

''So sweet... Hummm...I still wonder why he's doing all this...he's a complete stranger, however he's taking care of me...''

 

Despite your weird feeling about him, you call him and you combine to meet after work. After all you should at least thank him.

 

Work today didn't went well. How could it? In the way you are now. You kept doing mistakes and your boss even scolded you.

 

''My life is a pot of wonders...'' - you think, while arriving at the park.

 

Kai is already there, waiting for you.

 

Kai: Oh! Hi! How are you today? Feeling better?

X: Y-Yes...thank you...

Kai: Aaah thank god! I was really worried!

X: I'm sorry...I don't want to be rude but...I don't know you and you don't know me, why are you worrying so much?

 

He looks at you and smiles. ''Why the hell is he smilling?'' - you think.

 

Kai: But we know each other.

X: W-We do?! - now you're really confuse.

Kai: *nods* Yes...It's natural that you don't remember, after all, we were just kids...I'll tell you the story since you look confuse.

        It was on elementary. I was very chubby at the time so the other kids were always teasing me. One day, I was playing alone and a bunch of kids appeared. There was this big kid in the front, probably their ''leader'', he started hitting me on the head and yelling bad things. I was crying and terrified. That was when you appeared. You raced up to him and punched him. - he laughs telling this - They all became frightened and fled. Then you came to me, dried my tears and said ''It's alright now, don't be affraid''. Althought I never saw you again after that, I never forgot you. That day changed my life...You! You changed my life! So, now, it's my time to take care of you!

 

You remember everything now and you can't beleave how much he've changed. 

After this, you stay quiet for a moment.

 

X: I-I'm sorry I didn't remember you...

Kai: Don't worry about that. As long as you remember me from now on I'll be happy. - he says with a sweet smile.

 

You stayed there for hours, sitting on a bench in the middle of the park, talking about your past and knowing each other.

It's time to go now, but you promise to keep in touch.

 

Kai: I will not let you go away this time!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you for reading! See you next chapter. XOXO~~