Chapter I

Why Are You Here?!

 

 

The day went as normal...you didn't do much and by now you're just in your room waiting for your mom to call for dinner. But, suddenly, she enters your room.

 

Mom: Why are you still like that??!! Go dress something nice fast!!

 

X: What?? What's going on? What the hell is wrong with my outfit?

 

Mom: It's not appropriated for tonight! A couple, friend of mine, is arriving to have dinner with us and they're going to bring their son...so hurry up and dress something better!

 

X: Mom! There you go again! Why do you keep insisting in finding me a boyfriend? I'm not interested in that right now!

 

Mom: What?! Not interested??! You're 20 years old...you spend the day doing nothing. You don't even go out...I think it's about time you find a boyfriend...

 

X: I'm the one who should decide when the right time is! I want you to stop interfering!!!!

 

Mom: Aff...ok...but today there's no turning back. Just today, please, wear something nice.

 

X: I'll think about it...Now bye, call me when dinner is ready.

 

Your mom leaves the room and you lay on your bed ignoring what she said. However, her words keep playing in your head and you start thinking: ''is she right? should I really find a boyfriend?''

 

So you decide to, just this time, do what she said.

 

Mom: (opens your room door) Please come down, they've arrived. Ooh I see you did what I said...you look pretty!

 

X: Mom...please...it's really just this time! Don't ever do this again!

 

Mom: Ok ok, fine...but you know...I think you're gonna like him. He's really handsome!

 

X: I don't really know if that's a good or a bad thing since is you who are saying...

 

Your mom leaves first and you take a little bit longer, but when you arrive at the leaving room you see him sitting in the couch with his back turned to you.

 

Mom: Ah! Here she is!

 

He gets up and looks at you.

 

X: ''OMO! My mom was right! Oh god...he's really handsome''

 

You get shocked for a bit but then you realize you have to come to your senses or else you will look like an idiot.

 

He says hi to you and you just smile. 

 

Dinner starts and he's sitting right in front of you. While both of your parents are talking and laughing, you and him are just there in an akward silence.

 

Mom: You two talk for god's sake! Humm...you know Kris I would really like if you could become her friend and try to make her go out. She spends the day stuck at home being lazy...

 

But before she could finish and say something that would embarace you, you stop her.

 

X: MOM, PLEASE! Just stop!

 

Your mom looks surprised and just nods. You look at him and he smiles towards you. 

 

''WOW! He looks even more beautiful smiling! Argh no! Stop thinking about those things''

 

After dinner everybody goes to the living room and, again, both parents are ''partying'' but both of you are just there in the same comppeling silence.

 

Kris: Excuse me, can you tell me where's the bathroom?

 

Mom: Sure! Upstairs, second door on you right.

 

Kris: Thank you.

 

He goes upstairs but he's taking too long.

 

Mom: Swettie...can you go see if he's ok? Perhaps he didn't found the bathroom...

 

X: Aff...ok...

 

You go upstairs and...

 

X: WHY ARE YOU HERE??!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM IMMEDIATLY!!

 

Kris: But...I was just...

 

X: GET OUT!!!!

 

He gets out and you close the door as strong as you can.

 

Your mom, who heard all that yelling, starts to knock on your door.

 

Mom: What the hell happened??! Get out of there immediatly!

 

X: I don't want!! Send him away!

 

Mom: He's downstairs and I don't care what you want! GET OUT AND GO APOLOGIZE!

 

You get out and your mom looks really mad.

 

You arrive at the living room and he and his parents are ready to go home. He doesn't look at you and your mom starts forcing you to apologize but he stops her.

 

Kris: That's ok...I was the one who misbehaved. (turns to you) I'm really sorry! *bows*

 

He and his parents leave and your mom looks really really pissed.

 

Mom: Go to your room! Tomorrow we're going to have a huge conversation my lady!

 

You've never seen her like that and you're affraid of what's expecting you tomorrow.

 

''Perhaps I overreacted...''

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I hope you enjoyed! See you next chapter. XOXO~~