The Delivery

Our Baby Lu [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

   Another week had passed, so now, it's time for an update. Who is happy? Don't expect anything good, because as I have written before I think this chapter is slightly disgusting and I'm adding more chapters between the planned ones, so I don't know if this story's flow is good or not and if it will change in the nearest future or not. I just hope you will enjoy the update, because there are 76 subscribers already and I don't know if it's because the plot seems (and only seems) interesting or because my English has improved since the last time I published some excuses of my stories in here.

   Just enjoy your update and don't kill me, because I know some of you will kill me one day, because I love angst too much and you need to wait for fluff and it's the third chapter already and yet, you haven't got any fluff. However maybe you will get some now? Let's see what mean Dociak had planned for this chapter xD

WORDS COUNT: 1959

   It was already 10 pm when Kris arrived at the hospital, his body shaking a little due to the anxiety. He had never suspected that he would get that nervous in his entire life. He had never thought that one day he would experience the feeling of his stomach twisting, heart beating rapidly, too fast for his liking, and buzzing in his ears, all at the same time. He had never thought that he would get all sweaty, unable to say anything due to the shock caused by one simple message.

   Baekhyun was giving birth to their child and if Kris was right, it shouldn't happen now, because the baby needed another month before it would be ready to see the world for the first time. Kris didn't know anything about pregnancy, but he was aware of the fact that their child wouldn't be developed enough after the delivery and it would make Baekhyun upset, because he wanted a healthy child that wouldn't have any problems with its health. The baby should wait for another month and not hurry only to see its mother and maybe, just maybe, its father.

   Kris ran over to the receptionist who was too busy with her paper work to notice the sudden presence of a person in front of the desk. The woman was young, really young and probably she had just finished college, but Kris didn't mind it. He just wanted to get to know where Baekhyun was, so he could stay by his side during the delivery and all he had to do was to ask that young lady for that information.

   Clearing his throat, Kris got the woman's attention who lifted up her head to check who interrupted her work; if it was a doctor or maybe a patient or someone related to one of the patients in this hospital. Once she noticed the handsome stranger in front of her, she quickly apologized for her behaviour and immediately asked what she could do for him. The blond woman was blushing slightly, but it wasn't due to the fact that there was a handsome young man just before her eyes, which were sparkling, but because the man was forced to do something to let his presence be known.

"I'm looking for a patient named Baekhyun. I have just received a message that he is in labor right now," Kris stated as calmly as he could, however it wasn't an easy task to do while his hands were trembling from nervousness which was evident in his dark orbs.

"Last name?" The receptionist asked kindly, even though she was tired after the whole day of work, because there could be more patients named Baekhyun.

"Byun."

"Are you one of his relatives?"

"No, but he is giving birth to my baby," Kris answered, putting his hands on the edge of the wooden desk, clenching his fingers on the hard surface. The waiting was killing him slowly and he could bet that at least 10 minutes had passed before he got needed answers.

"He is in the delivery room right now, but I think you might come in if he gives you permission. It's really important for a father to be during the delivery, so just follow me and I will ask the patient if it's okay to let you come in," the woman stated, standing up and then, heading towards the delivery room Baekhyun was currently in.

   It was weird that she needed to ask Baekhyun for permission, but maybe one of them, Baekhyun or Tao, had asked the doctor to not let anyone in during the delivery. Maybe Baekhyun didn't want anyone to be by his side during that time, because the only person who was meant to see the baby's birth was Kris and only him. That was most likely that and the tall male felt a small tug of happiness inside of his heart, because the thought that passed through h

Please log in to read the full chapter