The Beginning

Our Baby Lu [HIATUS]
Please log in to read the full chapter

   I didn't know I would be able to update so soon. I tried to write this chapter earlier today, but it didn't turn out to be as good as I wanted it to be. To be honest it was a failure at first and I'm more satisfied with this version instead of the first one. However, this chapter wasn't supposed to look like that. I hadn't planned it that way and that's why it's so short, but still, I'm satisfied with it. I hope you all will like this chapter, because I don't know when I will update next one. Have a good day (or night, just like me) and enjoy the story.

WORDS COUNT: 1161

"Hyung, I'm really sorry, but I'm pregnant." Kris woke up from the nightmare that started to haunt him down just a while ago. It had been five months since he left Seul, since he run away from the responsibility of being a future father of his and Baekhyun's child. He wasn't even prepared for such a responsibility in the first place and he wanted to stay free as long as he could, but having a baby, such a small creature that needed to be taken care of, would force him to forget his current live, something he enjoyed and longed for.

   He had never liked the idea of getting any woman pregnant, he had never wanted to have babies, not even one at all, and he liked to have some fun after three or four shots of vodka, with some random guy he would meet in the club very late at night. He never slept with women only because he wanted to stay or rather feel young for another 24 years, ing other guys, imagining that he was with the opposite instead of some muscular man who was willing to have some fun with him and tried to dominate him, not being able to do so or with some weak-looking male that was too girly for his liking. Kris was the type of a person who loved parties and always took part in them, flirting with girls, but sleeping with guys at the end. He would end up waking up in a bed with another man and would leave the sleeping guy once he took a shower and borrowed clothes from his friends or dress up in what he was wearing the previous night. People knew him very well, he was known as a God, a playboy that could satisfy anyone who was willing to give his or her body to him and the fact that he was able to have even with one man a day if he felt like that never changed. That was until he met Baekhyun.

   Baekhyun moved in only two years ago, he wasn't from Seul, but other town Kris couldn't remember. They met in the club, Baekhyun was with a really tall guy at that time and Kris was with his friends, looking for their next preys, because the previous ones weren't good enough in bed. Kris spotted Baekhyun

Please log in to read the full chapter