02

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New country. New city. New job. New page of life.

Lee Hongki stepped into the place where he really belongs after 20 years.

Their family migrated to America when he was four, after the tragic accident where his sister died on the spot and making Hongki disabled for a while. His mom couldn’t make it out from the trauma. To forget the hurtful past, they moved to America, where they lived with many hardships. Language barrier was a huge problem they faced. But luckily, they could get some help from their neighbor. Hongki found himself enjoying his days with his newly found friend, Kris, their neighbor’s son. With the help of Kris, Hongki slowly caught up with English. They were in the same class, since they are both the same age, making it easier for Hongki. They always stick together except when Hongki played football while Kris played basketball.

Hongki and Kris were the two Asian princes in their school. And the students loved them for they are being the two noisiest in the school. Hongki was always playful and loved to tease his best friend, while Kris being the angry bird when Hongki . Hongki loved seeing his friend explode, so he never stopped making fun of Kris. Even though Kris exploded for Hongki’s jokes, they both end up rolling on the floor.

Kris however knew the trick to shut Hongki’s mouth or longer hours. Height. Hongki looked like he stopped growing while Kris grew up into a giant. Sensitive topic it is for Hongki, at first. But he realized Kris is just joking.one word is enough to shut Hongki’s mouth. ‘Shorty’ Kris , and it will be Hongki’s turn to act as the angry bird.

 

 

The second saddest day for Hongki was the day Kris’ family decided to move back to china after they graduated from high school. Of course their parents knew it would be hard for both Hongki and Kris. They were like brothers. It was hard to separate them. But they had different dreams. In order for them to pursue their dreams, they had to go on their own ways.

Yeah, it was not easy to say goodbye. Hongki almost felt like dying. With the promise to contact them every day, Hongki and Kris separated.

 

 

Management. That’s what Hongki majored in college.

 Hongki never thought he would have to face a third saddest day this soon. He lost his parents during his last year in college. It was past midnight when Hongki returned home from his friend’s party.

That’s weird. He thought while entering the apart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter