03

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is that chick?” Jonghoon, who is having his morning coffee until his schedule starts asked from his friend. “Oh no, no, no. that’s a guy! Plus you already have a boyfriend.” Seunghyun, his friend, also his fellow model, replied. Yes, Jonghoon is a model. Despite being a bit shorter than the other models, Jonghoon is well known in this stream because of his gorgeous body.
“He’s too cute to be a guy. And since when did I have a boyfriend?” Jonghoon asked without taking his eyes away from new guy.


He just knew, under those garments, there lays a beautiful body.
 It could’ve been easier if he wore some casual clothes- “Since two months? If Jaejin is not your boyfriend, who is he to you?” Seunghyun interrupted Jonghoon’s thoughts.
Jonghoon looked at Seunghyun as he was pitying him.
“Oh Hyunnie, you have a lot to learn. I’m surprised though. How long have we been friends? Why haven’t you learned yet?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow.
Jonghoon sighed. “Have you ever heard something like ‘friends with benefits’?” Jonghoon asked sarcastically. “Jaejin and I are like that.” Seunghyun stared at Jonghoon with disbelief.

“Unlike you, I don’t stick to one person.”
“well at least I’m faithful that very person.”
“You are no fun at all Hyun. You can’t experience well with one person. The pleasure you get from different people are different.”
Seunghyun snorted. “So you want me to cheat on him? What kind of a brother are you?”
Jonghoon chuckled. “I know you won’t do that even if forced you.”
Jonghoon stood up from the desk he and Seunghyun are sitting on, ruffled Seunghyun’s hair before going to throw away the empty paper cup.
“Don’t do that.” Seunghyun growled.
“You coming?” Jonghoon asked ignoring Seunghyun’s rant. “Where?”
“To greet him of course.”
“He’s not even in our department. He’s in the financial department.”
“WHAT?”
“He’s the new manager. I’m surprised. This is the first time you didn’t have a clue about the company’s new employees.” It left unheard by Jonghoon who is already approaching the new manager.

Damn it. Jonghoon cursed under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter