011

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The brunette was very much distracted. He has been distracted for several days, which he thought he could get off. Nothing that he read made sense to him at all. He tried several methods to read the files he had, but to no avail. I need some fresh air. He got out of his cubical and let his feet take him wherever it took him. He found himself in the cafeteria, ordered a cappuccino and looked around for a good spot to sit. Hongki sat on a table near the windows fascinated by the scenery outside. I never knew they had a garden this nice. Hell, I never knew they had a garden in the first place. It was an evergreen endless garden with varieties of Chrysanthemums, Carnations and whatnots, ponds and fountains and designed arborvitaes. The water danced at its own pace while glistening to the sunlight. Hongki let his mind wander sipping his cup of coffee while enjoying the nature and ended up thinking about the morning at Jonghoons’. How did I end up there? Did we really have ? Why can’t I remember anything? Did I drink that much?

 

The blonde model entered the cafeteria, as he had to clear out his thoughts and find a very good reason to tell his ex-manager so that he would agree to be the model’s manager again, when he reurns. He stopped in his tracks seeing a familiar figure sitting near the window looking outside, lost in his thoughts.

 

Jonghoon placed his order and sat on the chair next to Hongki. “Hi.” The model greeted after a while realizing that the other did not notice him when he sat. Hongki turned to where the voice came from to find a smiling Jonghoon, which made him utterly uncomfortable. “Hi.” He forced himself to greet the model back. “What were you thinking so hard? You did not even notice me sitting.” Jonghoon asked oblivious to the reaction of the other. “Things.” Hongki replied uninterestedly. “What sort of things?” Hongki sighed. “What happened that night?” He demanded looking straight into Jonghoon’s eyes to which Jonghoon did a double take. He bli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter