05

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s finally lunch time. Hongki thanked the heavens while stepping out of his cubicle. The air in was suffocating him and he wanted to be out of it.

Hongki tilted his head seeing a familiar figure standing near the elevator. He stood next to the man and stared at him, who is going through, what seems like a schedule.

“Jaejin? Lee Jaejin?” he almost screamed.

The said man looked up hearing his name and looked up hearing his name and looked around. With his eyebrows raised, he stared at the man next to him.
“Can I help you?” he asked from the smirking brunette.

 

Hongki scoffed. “Don’t tell me you can’t remember me. It’s me! Hongki!” Jaejin looked confused. He furrowed his eyebrows as to recall his memory.
“Hongki? THE Hongki who let or USA twenty years ago? Hyung, is this really you?” Jaejin said in a high pitched voice, upon seeing his long lost friend who used to play with him during the childhood. Hongki nodded smirking with his arms crossed in his chest.

Jaejin threw his arms around Hongki. “Hyung I missed you so much!” Jaejin felt like a child. He wanted to cry. He wanted to strangle this person for disappearing on him. He tried hard not to let his tears all.

“I missed you too, Jae.” Hongki said hugging back Jaejin. “… okay, can’t breathe. Jaejin, can’t… breathe.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter