07

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongki found himself staring at a beautiful creature. The long blond hair with brown highlights- bangs almost covering the eyes- The eyes; the beautiful brown eyes, the pointed nose, flawless skin, the plump lips. Hongki gulped. Like a statue-

 

“Oh! Sorry, I didn't introduce him. This is Jonghoon. My-um-my” “He’s my manager.” Jonghoon said, sliding to the chair next to Jaejin. “Yeah, yeah, I’m his manager. He’s my model.”

 

“That’s why you’re flawless.” “Why, thank you!” Hongki’s eyes rounded. Did I just say that out loud?!! Jaejin face palmed. “ You haven’t changed that habit of your hyung.” “Hyung?” Jonghoon looked at Jaejin surprised. “Yeah, Hongki hyung is twenty four.” “And how come you are not calling ME hyung?” “Because I’m your manager?!”

 

Jonghoon looked at the smirking man in front of him pretending like he never heard what Jaejin said.

 

Hongki, however, kept staring at the two bickering for actually nothing, with a smile. There’s something going on between the two. Jaejin likes him. Interesting. Hongki smirked.

 

“So you’re Hongki?” Jonghoon interrupted Hongki’s thoughts. “ Ah yeah. I didn’t introduce myself. Lee Hongki. New financial manager.” Jonghoon smiled sweetly. “So it’s you!” “Excuse me?” “Everyone has been talking about you lately.” Jonghoon pointed his chopsticks at Hongki. Hongki raised his eyebrow. “The new financial manager, so young and handsome. And hardworking.” Jaejin imitated one of the coworkers in his department. “Your secretary can’t stop admiring you.” “Apparently, you’re the most popular guy in here now.” Jonghoon added. Hongki snorted. “Yeah right.” Hongki said rolling his eyes. “It’s been only how many days you said? 5? And you’re already in the top of every girls list.” Jaejin commented.

 

Jonghoon placed his hand on his chest dramatically. “You stile my girls and broke my record. I’m hurt.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter