010

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejin was nowhere to be found the next day. Jonghoon only found the table and the chair and the couch he always sleeps in Jaejin's cubicle. Or rather, used-to-be-Jaejin's- cubicle. He went to Hongki to ask about Jaejin but to no avail.

Jonghoon ran to every place they used to hangout inside the office to find Jaejin and tell him that he is sorry for what he said and that he can't live without Jaejin and say that he loves him.


Jonghoon returned to the cubicle exhausted and let himself fall to the couch.  Grabbing the phone out of his pocket, he quickly dialed Jaejin's number to get no respond from him. “Come on! Pick up!” Jonghoon re-dialed for several times hoping Jaejin would answer his call. His vision blurred and he felt tears rolling down from his cheeks. “Jinnie please come back to me.” Jonghoon whispered closing his eyes.


Jonghoon woke up to the vibration of his phone. “Jaejin?” He blurted out without even looking at the screen. “Jonghoon-ssi, this is Zuho. Your new manager. Where are you? I've been looking for you everywhere. You have a photo shoot to attend to in an hour.” 


“Oh sorry. Yeah I will come now.” He stood up at looked at the clock. 10 a.m. “If I finish that quickly maybe I can eat with Hongki. He's hiding something from me. Maybe he knows where Jaejin is. I have to know where he is.” Determined, Jonghoon went to the wash room to wash his face and then to get the make-up done for the shoot.
                         **************************
“Good work today Jonghoon-ssi. Your next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter