01

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Jonghoon’s life has always been different. When others had a mom and a dad, he had two moms.
 Of course it was a mistake. His birth was a mistake. One of his moms got drunk too much at a club and slept with a man.
 They had wild for hours without using condoms. And she got pregnant.
 At first, she wanted to get rid of the fetus. But the other insisted to keep him.
 Who is his father? Nobody knows. Not even his biological mother. His mom didn’t really care.
 She always changed the subject when Jonghoon asked about his dad. “I will let you know when you are old enough.” Once she said.
 He was only five when she said that. So he waited until the time comes.

 

But he was aware that something is off when the teachers in the kindergarten gave his parents and him a disgusted look.
 He thought he really look disgusting on the first day. Do I smell bad? Naïve boy he is, Jonghoon smelled his armpits and looked at his uniform to see if he wore it wrong.
 Why are they like that? He didn’t let his moms hear his thoughts.
 He was trained to reply that his dad work overseas when somebody asked about his dad.
 So he said it whether it’s true or not. And he himself believed it is true; so convincing others became really easy.

 

At the age of two, Jonghoon wanted company, since there were no kids in the neighborhood.
So he asked his for a baby brother or a baby sister, shocking their moms.
 He did not take no for an answer.
 For Jonghoon’s utter surprise, they ‘gave’ him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter