{Intro 1}

EXO: The First Mystery
Please log in to read the full chapter

{Intro - 1}

Baekhyun awoke when he felt his I.T. textbook being removed from beneath his head. He groaned when his head hit the oak table lightly, and the sunlight began to shine right on his face. Instinctively, the boy folded his hands, burying his face into them. He didn't care who snatched his textbook, because he already knew who it was. 

The boy with evident dimples; Zhang Yixing.

He was a transfer student from China. Yixing was always one of the quiet students who would always smile at you innocently. He never had alot of friends considering he wasn't very fluent in Korean when Baekhyun had first met the boy. Baekhyun never had alot of friends too eventhough the students around the university knew very well that he was Byun Baekhyun, the I.T. genius. 

Baekhyun had sat next to Yixing during one of their classes, and soon the both of them had found themselves conversing. They were so absorbed in what they were discussing about, they never noticed the minutes ticking away so fast. When they had noticed the class had already started filing out, to their suprise.

So, that was how the two young boys had found themselves becoming close friends. 

"Baek, get up already," Yixing pulled on Baekhyun's jacket sleeve.

"No. Just leave me alone Yixing, just for a few minutes..." Baekhyun wouldn't budge from his position no matter how hard Yixing tried to get him to move.

"What're you doing here anyways? It's not like you need to study I.T. all over again, you're already the best at it," Yixing flipped through the pages of Baekhyun's textbook casually.

Baekhyun got up from his sleeping position. He gave Yixing an annoyed glare and snatched the textbook away from the boy's hands, "It's not like I'm interested in anything else. I'm only majoring in I.T. so it's only reasonable that I study again and again eventhough I pratically know everything about it."

"Alright," Yixing nods understandingly, "I know, but it's good to know other things other than I.T. you know. Maybe you can take a course for Chinese."

"Keep dreaming Yixing, I'll never end up speaking with you in Chinese." Baekhyun grabs his textbook as he makes his way to the exit of the library with Yixing trailing behind him.

{...}

 

The two friends make their way to the cafeteria where everyone are in their little groups enjoying food or either chatting amongst themselves. 

"There's not even any space here to eat..." Baekhyun sighs when he notices all the seats are taken.

"I guess we can go somewhere else then," Yixing suggests.

Baekhyun was just about to pass by when he saw a very familiar, mysterious person was sitting alone. Baekhyun always saw him there sitting alone, minding his own business. He never cared about the people around him, because he was always alone. Eventhough he was the most good looking person Baekhyun had ever seen, no one ever dared to talk to him.

Luhan was his name.

He was older than Baekhyun by 2 years and Baekhyun had only heard him speak once last year. He had never heard Luhan speak another word ever since. Not much was known by Baekhyun about Luhan's background. He didn't know where Luhan lived, if he had any family.  Everything about that boy interested Baekhyun so much, but he knew if he got involved he would just be a nosy person.

Baekhyun's eyes unexpectedly met Luhan's, and the boy turned away swiftly. He had never observed Luhan like this before. It was weird for him.

"YAH! You outcast bastard! Do you have nothing better to do than to seduce women like my girlfriend!?" An enraged booming voice filled the cafeteria. Baekhyun snapped his head to the direction of the voice. There, standing in front of Luhan were a few thug looking students with tattoos covering their arms, piercings visible on their lips. Obviously, they didn't look satisfied.

Luhan glowered at the thugs, placing down his sandwhich as he did so. There wasn't much to read about his face. Luhan wasn't uttering a single word to them, neither did he show any signs of enmity to them. His lips in a rig

Please log in to read the full chapter