{Intro 2}

EXO: The First Mystery
Please log in to read the full chapter

{Intro-2}

                     Crime was the word that Luhan hated ever since he was young. Injustice, something he experienced by himself. He was an outcast, someone left out simply because he was different. He never knew why people outcast him at the first place, leaving him alone. He simply went with the flow.

And so, he became observant.

He stood at the side lines, watching and analyzing how things come and go. He could understand pretty quickly, much quicker than an average person would. That is how he lived for the past 23 years. As much as he was an outcast, he grew up well, he didn’t care people thought about him , he didn’t want any troubles at all. He wanted his life to continue like this.

Boy was he wrong.

Now on his 23rd year since birth, he remained observant. That gave him that intelligent mind-set , and that photographic memory.

Like a usual day, he walked along the streets to his university, Myeong Hwa Arts University. He got a scholarship there. Although he was an outcast, many envied him. Because as he grew up into a man, he became more handsome and cute. He also had the intelligence of the standard of a professor. Those are some reasons he was an outcast too, because he was just too out of ordinary. He didn’t want the attention , really. Girls go swooning over him, and he didn’t like the looks on their faces, they didn’t give him any good impressions.

When he reached school, he first went to the school garden , where there was no one since everyone is meeting up with their friends in school early in the morning. The air around him was fresh and clean, not like the city outside the school boundaries. He closed his eye lids, appreciating the darkness. With his long eye lashes cascading right above his cheekbones. What he didn't know is that a small figure watching him from behind, an admirer you could say. He heard her breathes slowly, after a few minutes, and spoke up.

' Don't you know it's rude to peek on someone?' He said, back still facing the unknown girl.

Her eyes widened in shock, as she was startled, not expeting him to find out that she was watching. And she was speechless. The boy stood up and walked to her, because she wasn't saying anything for the past few seconds. All he did, was stand infront of her, scanning her once, and noticed the different uniform she was wearing. She wore a piece of plastic with the carved words: Park Hana. 

' Do you not know how to speak?' He questioned, it sounded really harsh, even though he was speaking in such a gentle tone.

The girl didn't speak for the second time.

'Don't you know you're not supposed to be in our school compound? Park Hana -sshi? 

And now, she's stunned. 

When she finally re-collected her senses, she darted away. Leaving the doe eyed boy staring at her disappearing figure.

[...]

Since it was still early, he went to the cafeteria with his homemade sandwich and sat down alone on that table where he always sits. He can see people pointing fingers and saying rumors that aren't true about him. Such as : pretending to be a badass, he's a playboy, good-for-nothing and such negative thoughts, some were positive, where

Please log in to read the full chapter