Case #1: Chapter 1

EXO: The First Mystery
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What do you mean i'm suspended for a day?" Baekhyun shouted in shock.

"You might as well ask me, young man, you hacked into other school's private records!" The principal yelled in anger.

"I had my reasons." Baekhyun slammed the table with so much force that the globe on the table fell onto the floor and shattered into pieces.

"Make that three days, no ridiculous excuses or reasoning Byun Baekhyun, if you dare say another word I will expell you from this school" The principal said in dissapointment as he wrote a note with a dark blue pen.

Baekhyun muttered as he put on his thick black framed glasses on and left the principals room without a word spoken.

Coincidentally, Luhan and Kyungsoo got suspended for three days too for unknown reasons. Probably had to do with the thugs earlier on in the day to get the suspension.

Night fall quickly came after the three left the most prestigous university in Gangnam with rants and anger against the thugs in the university with them.

{...}

                                                                               

"Great! Just because I tried to save someone from a thug, I get suspended for three days!" Kyungsoo ranted as he walked to the nearby soju bar under a full moon, kicking cans littered on the floor on his way to express his anger.

As the rants increased and time passed, Kyungsoo eventually reached the soju bar. A bright yellow light stood out in the dark night with lanterns and a sign that says, 'Try our new Ginger Soju! Comes with a free bowl of peanuts and a choice of dessert! Only for 2000 Won! *Only available on Wednesdays, weekends and public holidays.'

With 10000 won in his pocket, Kyungsoo entered the bar with no regrets what so ever, just hopes of getting rid of the anger bestowed in him from earlier of  the day at the university.

The bar had traditional korean paintings hung around the walls, a waitress greeted him as he entered the bar,giving him seductive looks but the shrugged it away. The place was filled with drunk people, crying girls and groups of men cheering for their favorite football team whilst watching the football match on the television.

Kyungsoo chose to sit in isolation by the corner of the bar, he threw his books on the table and took a seat on a red leather chair with distinguishable vomit stains and tear marks from previous customers. He ordered some soju and slammed his face on the table, taking a deep breath and a great sigh came out from his dry mouth.

Unknowingly, Luhan was at the soju bar too, he stared strangely at the man in the same uniform as him as he slammed his face on the table. In his mind, he wondered if he had mental issues or had a terrible experience with a new girlfriend or had family issues. Whatever he was thinking in his witty mind, he just sipped some cold, relaxing soju into his mouth. Girls from other tables started to talk and stare at Luhan's handsome and cute face, a topic starter that you can start just anywhere.

The bar came alive with music playing and people dancing, it was a carnival but with soju and football to watch.

"YOU LITTLE SCUMBAG GET BACK HERE!" A loud demand came roaring into the soju bar, killing the noise.

A black haired guy wearing a white work shirt with a blue and white striped tie complimented with lush blue jeans from Giorgio Armani came running into the bar as he was being chased by a horde of angry bulls, except he had no red cloth to enrage the bull.

"P-please help me, s-somebody, a-anybody!" The man pleaded with pity in a terrified manner, stuttering as he spoke.

No one dared to move as what came next was unexpected.

They thought the man was insane,

Please log in to read the full chapter