Chapter 4

EXO: The First Mystery
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Please, have a seat detectives," Minji stuttered and shook in fear as she showed 4 chairs surrounding a fine wooden table with 4 cups of cold soju.

After Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sat down in suspicion, Minji ran around the room pulling down shutters, locking off doors and making a mess about as she panted like she just saw a ghost.

"Uhh, are you okay Minji?" Baekhyun asked whilst sipping a cup of soju"

"Y...yes I a-am! W-why so curious detectives?" She was now behaving like a lunatic staring everywhere, her fogged glasses fell as she looked frantically around. Luckily it landed on a stray pink floral patterned pillow. 

"Let me help you Minji, calm down, have a seat and please explain the stalkers behaviour and looks." Luhan stood up and picked up the fogged glasses, wiping them with his shirt before handing them to Minji.

"T-thank you," Minji put them on the bridge of her nose, the glasses started to fog up again as she panted in fear.

"Okay, he is a creepy man, wears sunglasses all the time. He enjoys freshy brewed black coffee at the table near the counter, gazing at it as he waits for me everytime,but sometimes he dissapears making me feel unsafe and creeped out," Minji loosened up her cardigan allowing her to relax and breathe. 

Kyungsoo wrote them down as fast as possible in his tiny notenook with a finely glossed pen he had with him at all times.

"H-he appears from 7:30a.m. to 9p.m. everyday. Always has breakfast, lunch and dinner, he is always here from opening to closing. B-but when he leaves, he always leaves a note on my door with a creepy message like this one," Minji handed it to Luhan to read whilst Baekhyun impatiently dived in front of his vision to read it.

"Move away I.T boy!" Luhan pushed him back into his seat.

"I just wanted to see it,dont need to be so mean Luhan!" Baekhyun felt like crying after that.

"Wait for your turn then!" Luhan felt like facepalming but the the time for it wasnt proper as Minji started panting and spilling her soju on her cardigan.

"Calm down both of you, we are detectives not a congress of idiotic baboons!" Kyungsoo shouted at them.

"Guys stop, I think he is eavesdropping on us right now!" Minji screamed in fear jumping around whilst everything that stands falls onto the ground.

Silence came into the room as the four maintained their position not moving a single muscle. It was so quiet that the wind sounded like an air frier as it rustled the leaves outside.

The four were staring at each other, ears alert like a bat.

"Do you have any pictures or video evidence from a survieillance cameras that we can look at to improve the chances of finding him?" Kyungsoo asked whist slotting his notebook and pen into his deep pocket.

"Y-yes, there's a neighbourhood camera system that you guys can look at, p-please follow me," Minji still isnt relieved that detectives are helping her as she clutched her hands and stomped towards the camera room.

The camera room was a small room with 6 low quality monitors, accompanied with a keyboard and mouse. A cup of coffee that looks stale was present. The walls were worn down and paint was coming off slowly, revealing the bare dull looking grey concrete wall. The lights above was flickering as sparks came flying with insects flying around it. It was not a good place to be in.

"T-these are all the camera's we have, you can rewind the footage of any camera as you wish," Minji spoke in a slightly relieved tone of voice, her glasses started to clear up as the warmth of the room bestowed upon the four.

"Can somebody turn the fan on or something to cool

Please log in to read the full chapter