Part three...

Kidnapping in Seoul

B. I. G. B. A. N. G. Briana typed without haste then loudly then pressed the “enter” key. In less than 0.56 seconds Google turned in over two bilion results. It was already the n-th time she did this search on Google, she already even had favorite songs of this boy-band that now was scattered all at one place on the huge plastic wrap that covered the entire shed's floor. She smiled when her eyes got the glimpse of SeungHyun's fingers twitching.  

"Hmmm... Monster... there it is" she whispered for herself, clicking the link on the screen. She threw one quick glance from above her oversize sunglasses towards the boys, increasing the volume, chuckling at the lyric "baby i'm not a monster..."

“I love you, baby I’m not a monster…” went by to SeungHyun’s ears, just like a sunken noise. The pain in the back of his head stole him a soft moan. He blinked a couple of times, struggling to pierce through the darkness around his eyes, but he couldn’t do it. The connection came back to all of his senses, allowing him to understand that he was lying on the floor, hands caught beneath him. With one sudden move, he tried to free himself - he didn't. Instead he could only make thin blood grains to stain the rope around his wrist and sting him. His breath begun winding when he understood there was no way he could do it. His terrified eyes looked for any source of light;  there was none, all he could see were the evenly, black knitted spread loops covering his entire face. As if it wasn’t enough already, this wasn’t what scared him the most.  He was absolutely horrified by the fact that it was just one of their song playing over and over again, which meant that someone, some body else where there playing and replaying the same song. More and more scripts that ended with his iminent death made his breath wind even more.

“Oh, my head..” he recognized JiYong’s voice.

The same chorus obsessively repeating over and over made JiYong swallow any kind of manifestation. He rested his cheek on something hard, deeply. His eyes flickered several times until he physically felt them open but no sight popped out, he only felt as his face was protected by something like a thick wollie.

“What’s this?”  he kept on rewinding the same question just for himself because of the countless time he could hear “Baby I’m not a monster…” part. His hands felt so heavy and even if he tried, he couldn’t move them. 

“This must be the worst hangover ever…” he tried to cheer up, hoping this were only the signs of an uglier boozing. He rested his cheek back on the hard floor taking a deep breath out. Suddenly, his knelt image re-birthed before his eyes. His heart went for a run and he started struggling around, but it was all with no use. Every move he made stung his wrists forcing his mouth to bite on his lower lip merely to keep inside any sound that he might regret later.  A warm hand caught the lip of his finger, calming him down. By its hold, it felt like DaeSung’s hand, but he still had no courage to ask anything.

It was indeed DaeSung who tried to calm him, although his posture wasn’t exactly one that afforded hands holding.  He already had his attempt of breaking free and it all ended with even tighter and more uncomfortable grasps around his wrists, which led him to understand that the knots were so made that the more one struggles, the more they tighten up. Even now he could still feel the cold pipe on the top of his head and that sweet scent that never left his nostrils. He clenched his eyes tight to calm down the twitching in the back of his head, when they popped back open: the same scent warped around his nostrils. He took a deep breath and instinctively curled a little more in the fetus position as the walking footsteps quietly stopped next to his ear.

YoungBae rested his head on the hard floor. His hands were caught somewhere under him, but this didn’t stopped him to feverishly look for his big ring that could help him cut the rope in half. He kept hearing his part in "Monster" and just one thought terrified his mind. He really couldn’t believe this; he knew they were loved and even obsessed over but this was just too much! His thought suddenly ran to the knelt JiYong he left “behind” in the dark parking lot when he also recognized Ji's voice.

“Oh… what happened?...” they all could hear SeungRi’s voice that broke every one’s concentration and brought total silence.

Finally the song stopped, robbing Briana's lips for a smile that she shared with the tall standing Ally, next to DaeSung.

“Damn!...” he said again after few wrist twists hurt him and stung his arm all up to the elbows. “Where am I?” he went on but the noise of some high heels froze him. After ten counted steps the noise stopped. A bright, big, white light shut his eyes tightly. After several moments he was able to open them slowly and the same big, brown sunglasses greeted him.

“Who are you? he asked, but got no answer. Actually he didn’t waited for it because he saw his friends curled on the ground.

“Guys!!” he yelled and rushed to YoungBae, but his legs, as tied as his arms, knocked him on the ground even before he could get up. “Who the hell are you?? What do you want?!” he shouted sending death glares to Briana who annoyingly just looked at him with no word whatsoever.