Part two...

Kidnapping in Seoul

The noise of two heavy panting filled the empty gym along with running footsteps.

“Phew! That was some exercising!" a powerful manly voice filled up the room. "It's already dark..." he said stepping off of the treadmil. "DaeSung-Ah, shall we?” he asked throwing a towel on his shoulders.

“Five more minutes, OK?” DaeSung calmly answered, trying to keep his breath steady on the fixed bike.

“Fine! I’ll get my clothes and we’re off!” the man said wiping out the sweat on his face, slowly walking towards two glass doors.

“OK, OK!” DaeSung smiled without even blinking. He wasn't bothered at all by the hair that fought its right to poke his eyes with every move he'd make, nor by their drops gliding down on his face. His exceptional well built body was visible through the thin, wet sweatshirt, making it to tighten with every breath he took. His facial features were manly and rough but they changed and lighten up his entire face when he smiled at his friend, turning his eyes into two almost perfectly shaped half-moons.   He was so emerged into his training that he didn't even noticed the shadow-like-figure behind the glass doors, but the other man did.

"Who are you?" he asked grabbing the door's iron handle.

"Are you ... Kang DaeSung?" Ally asked in a thin and somehow taunting voice.

"No. He's..." the man was about to answer but Ally's leather gloves grabbed his face and using the element of surprise she forced him to take four hasted steps back, up to the opposite wall smashing his head on it twice. Because he wouldn't fall, she quickly took out a red tissue and prompt it against his nose and mouth just when he also grabbed . Luckily, soon enough his hands lost strength and she could sigh in relief.

"..." she muttered quickly checking on Kang DaeSung's position: he was still on the bike. 

She smiled. 

Without a noise she entered the gym easily gathering her hair up, in a ponytail. Before she'd reach him she covered her face with a black scarf while taking out another red tissue. In one quick move, she covered his face, knocking him on the ground.

DaeSung was not an easy match; he freed himself in a couple of quick moves and was about to change the odds of faith in his favor when he sent Ally flying across the room.

"What's this?? Who are you??" he got up ready for a new attack.

Ally waited for him on the ground pretending she couldn't get up, judging he'd come to raise her up. That's exactly what he did: he grabbed her by the collar with both hands, forcing her to stand up. At least that's what he thought he was doing until he blinked once to chase away the sweat in his eyes to get a better chance to understand that those smokey eyes were actually girl's eyes. Ally winked at him  as a cold, steel gun pipe stopped somewhere on his forehead.

“Stay put!” she mumbled and he let her go.

The red tissue was on the ground and Ally just got a glimpse of it, but so did DaeSung. He pushed up Ally's hand in an attempt to escape, but she rolled on the ground quickly grabbing the tissue. With a scissor footwork she stumbled DaeSung; in less than half of second she landed on top of him:

"I wouldn't do that!" she smiled when he caught her left wrist, but her right hand glued the gun just below his chin. ”You looked so much smaller in the picture” she said using her now free left hand to cover up his face with the goddamned red tissue. She took a loud sigh when he finally closed his eyes. "It would've been so much easier if  i'd only got to shoot you" she grumbled. "20, 19, 18" she started counting, ruining DaeSung's plan to pretend he'd been put to sleep.

"You'll either sleep for a while, or for eternity, your choice" she spoke staring at his stiff chest.

She put more pressure on both of her hands, leaning forward to reach his ear:

"Breath! ...Or you'll die for real..."

She smiled feeling the movement on his upper body.

"That's a good boy..."she said loading the gun when DaeSung decided to make one last attempt in freeing himself and grabbed the edge of her blouse, but he had not enough strength; his body turned numb in a matter of seconds.

"Jeeesh!! " she finally got to jump up. '' You are quite a feisty aren't you??" she snapped at his inert body, kicking him several times.

                                                                            *

The pointed heels dipped into the fuzzy carpet leaving round marks of their passing through. It was so dark that you couldn’t even guess the colors around, not to mention being able to spot anything. Briana pulled a black hood over her face before she started to self count up to five. Using one finger she slowly pushed the bedroom’s door – the same darkness all around. The only thing guiding her to where she had to go was the soft snoring sound. She got closer to it, wetting a small handkerchief with something from a little bottle that she carefully placed back on her hoodie pocket.

The man’s breath was now merely a calm beat that she pleasantly listened to for a couple of seconds. She smiled imagining how he must look like. For the past two days she looked at so many pictures that she could genuinely see just one single part of her targets and she'd know for sure who it'd belong to. This one right here was Choi SeungHyun, the 'visual' in the band; he was indeed handsome from head to toe, with his fair skin, long almond deep brown eyes, sharp jawline and that tall, fit body. Briana stretched out to his nose, when a sudden noise startled her making her hand to flinch and smack the man’s face.

His eyes widen in a second. At first he looked around until he realized his surroundings and distinguished the noise. He got up rubbing his nose in pain. One loud moan left his lips as he checked the vibrating cellphone on the nightstand.

“2.55” he read out loud. 

After a short fight to keep his eyes open, he looked for the appellant’s name: JiYong; rolled his eyes but still hit the green key.

"Jesus..." he got to say before his eyes pop up.

''You may call me simply, bro'' the voice on the other line chuckled mostly because it managed to spell all the words, not so much because of the joke it just cracked.

"Do you have any idea what time is it?" Choi SeungHyun asked calmly, silently climbing down the bed.

From behind the drapes,Briana prayed,  hoping that he will not turn on the lights. She could hear him talk but in a very short while, the talking was over and a deep quietness took over. Too deep… something wasn’t right. She pushed the drapes just in time to see the golden golf club that smashed the near window glass in thousands of noisy pieces. He came at her with a new attack and she had to roll over to avoid him. When she got up, he caught her hood from behind. She instantly regretted giving up on straining her hair into a bun for it revealed now its bloody-red wavy ocean, covering her entire back.

The quietness took over again, the only noise were their two beating hearts.

SeungHyun wasn’t sure how to react this time.

“Turn around… easy…” he ordered when he snapped out of it.

Because she wouldn’t obey he raised his voice, shouting “Turn around!!” he said grasping the club’s handle.

The answer was late to come.

He squeezed the club harder, picking it up above his head.

"Turn..." he hissed but a weapon’s click made his eyes get bigger; the sound of a gunshot froze him in place. He waited for the pain of the bullet to pierce through his flesh, but it never happened. He blinked twice just to discover a gun steaming out, but it wasn’t pointed at him, just  a little more to the right.

“Drop it!” Briana said on a low voice, sticking the gun to his forehead.

The cold steel made his hands lower themselves easily.

"Don't try anything stupid..." she mostly whispered garbing the golf club with one hand.

Suddenly the small phone on the nightstand decided to buzz in again. This turned into the right timing for SeungHyun to make a move: he smacked Briana's gun, but in the heat of the moment, she waved the club above her head  knocking him down. 

Two drops of blood stained the white carpet almost instantly.

“Oh crap…” Briana rushed to check his vital signs; his wound was large but he was still breathing.

                                                                              *

Clogged footsteps flew along with a rather husky but pitchy voice:

"Yah!! Choi SeungHyun, you bastard! He hung up on me!" the voice laughed as its owner tried his best to fit the stubborn cellphone inside the fidgety jeans pocket.  

“Yaa, Prince Charming, let’s get you home!” another calm, soft, manly voice joined in. "There you go" he smiled when he helped the cellphone reach the so much beloved pocket. ''Com on, let's go" he said seizing the arm just to help his big-mouthed friend to maintain a two-feet posture, which he didn't find difficult at all. Even though they shared almost the same height, he was really well built  (noticeable even through the green loose sweater) with strong features supported by his tanned skin, high cheekbones and full lips; whereas his friend had a slender figure, almost feminine, also due to his really pale skin, perfect plumy, glossy lips and clean facial features... well, that's all that was feminine about him, because in terms of how clothing embraced him, his leather jacket and ripped blue jeans, together with the military black boots stated clearly that he was nowhere near a female body. 

"I can walk on my own" the slender one said, refusing his friend's help through a loud, hearty laugh.

"I know" he smiled back. "I know you can, but not today" he joined in the laughter when he actually let him go and his friend almost fell. 

"I'm ok! i'm oooooo-key,  YoungBae-ah..." his red cheeks came way too close up to his friend's eyes throwing him into a spraying laughter.

"Ugh, c'mon, JiYong-ah!" YoungBae discreetly wiped his face.

The two of them just left the excessively noisy clubhouse behind, trying to reach their car from the deadly silent two-storied parking lot.

“Someone’s following us” JiYong suddenly said.

“Yes, and its name it’s ‘conscience’ “ YoungBae laughed at him, putting one arm over his shoulders.

“No really!" JiYong suddenly stopped in place.  "I may be a little sizzled, but I’m not deaf!” he whispered pouting, refusing to go any further.

YoungBae perked up his ears - indeed someone was closing in. 

"We are not the only ones that go home" he said, pulling JiYong along. "Maybe his car it's near here..." he got to say before JiYong got a glimpse behind them.

"Bae-ah..." he mumbled.

 YoungBae turned around to check on Ji's behaviour, but the only thing he got to see was a fist-clenched glove punching his face.

JiYong tried to back up his friend but he slid in between his fingers.

"YoungBae!" he yelled, immediately launching a “surprise” punch-attack, but the surprised one was him when his fists refused to retaliate seeing the gorgeous black smokey eyes behind the skeleton black scarf.

In a matter of milliseconds,  Ally caught his hand, twisting it to his back, and she molded around his body like a puppeteer with his puppet.

"What's going on?!!" YoungBae yelled, coming back, ready to begin his attack.

He put up his fists up in guard, but Ally coiled her hand into JiYong’s soft hair just when YounBae's first punch launched towards her. With one strong pull she made JiYong’s face into her shield and he ended up with a bloody nose and a loud moan.

Still holding on his hair, she then straighten his back when he bent over in pain, making him really look like a string puppet, which she found really funny.  

"Let him go!" YoungBae yelled again, feeling really sorry that he put all of his strength into that one hit. 

"Okie!' Ally's crystal-like laughter froze him long enough for her to push JiYong forward. 

He landed stumbling at YoungBae's feet. 

"Are you alright?" he quickly helped him up trying to stop his friend's bleeding. 

The quick rush of adrenaline running through Ji's boiling veins ended in another wrong decision: he pushed away YongBae to save him from another of Ally's attack, putting his hands up to fight back but the only thing he managed to pull was a spin-kick in his stomach. Like pushing an invisible, magic switch all the fluids he ingested `till then craved out in a long spurt.

YoungBae dashed to help him but a muffled thud and an unknown pain in the back of his head chopped away any connections with the real life.

Even Ally's eyes blinked twice in attempt to understand what just happened - she smiled when Briana covered in disgust at the sight JiYong was just presenting. 

 "Yuk!" she frowned placing the gun pipe on JiYong's forehead. With one disgusted hand sign she forced him to kneel. 

"What took you so long?" Ally approached them uncapping a small phial.

"Just one minor delay" Briana answered without taking her eyes off of JiYong. "They look even better in real life" she smirked before Ally covered his face with the wet piece of  silk cloth.

“What? No more bad guy?” she mocked him.

The knelt JiYong stared at her trying to catch any detail he could about her face. It was quite impossible since it was all covered up. He hung on her hand  but before he could finish thinking “They definitely look like girl’s eyes” everything turned black and silent again, together with that sweet scented perfume.