Visit Parents?! Omma! (Part 2)

WGM: Fashionista Couple

 

GDragon's POV

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! This place is called Orchard ION! It's the most popular shopping area for Fashionista like you and me! Come on! Let's go eat first before we walk around!" Vicky said as she pulled my hand. Haha! It felt good to be led once in a whole by the opposite especially the one you love.

 

"Daddy! Mummy! Here! Let's go eat first!" she called her parents in Chinese. Hey don't belittle me! I learnt Chinese just for Baby Vicky. Oops! Did I thought it out too loud? Cuz everyone's looking at me. LOL. Oops I forgot im a celebrity. I smile and waved at a group of girls and that set them go on squealing mode. They started to come up to me and asking me to take photos with them and sign autographs for them. As I'm friendly, of course I will do that. That's until someone comes and pull me away from the chaos. I look up to find Vicky pulling me. Woah.

 

"Sorry girls. But Baby GD Oppa's with me now. Come again another day." she end it with a smile.

 

"A-a-Araso Unnie Mianhae." the girls stutter and ran away

 

"Wow. I didn't know that you are so jealous." I said in amusement.

 

" A-a-anio Oppa! Stop teasing me! Aigoo!" she stuttered and then cover her face in embarrassment.

 

She suddenly looked into the camera and said " sorry VIPs. I don't mean to be rude or anything. Just that next time please remember he's mine. Hehe!" she winked and left me standing there in shock.

 

Oh My Gee!!! Did she just claim me as hers?!?! OMG! My heart's not gonna make it. I'm gonna faint. OMG!

 

"Oppa!"

 

OH MY GEE! She just claimed that I'm her's!

 

"Hello? Earth to Oppa? Hurry! Let's go eat!" she said as she pull my hand to go eat. I love how she always lead me. 

 

Freeze Frame: GD's shock face when Vicky claims that he is hers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ Hahah! I know you guys feel like killing me! Sorry for not updating for so long! I'm not gonna update anything till my exams are over. This chapter is short but on the next chapter, I promise it will be longer! See you then! 

iloveyou.