Visit Parents?! Omma! (Part 1)

WGM: Fashionista Couple

G-Dragon's POV

 

-At BIG BANG's dorm-

OMG! Today is the day! Have I prepared everything already? Gosh! I'm so so nervous! 

 

Vicky's POV

 

-PH4BIA's Dorm-

Wow! Time sure do pass fast! Today is the day already! I bet Oppa must be panicking now. Ahh~ I sure do miss Singapore very much. Daddy, Mummy I'm coming! 

 

-At Incheon Airport-

"Annehaseyo Baby GD Oppa!" I said in excitement. 

 

G-Dragon's POV

 

"Oh! Annehaseyo!" I replied with a smile. 

"So are you ready?" she asked with a smile. She look very excited to meet her parent. 

"Yeah! Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Naeh, what is it?" she asked while looking at the departure board. 

"Did you tell your parent that you are going home?" I asked. 

"No! I want it as a surprise!" she replied.  "Let's go Oppa! later then we continue with the questioning." 

 

-On the plane-

"Vicky, aren't you tired?" I asked. 

"I am.. But I want to keep you accompany." she pouted while I try to push her head to my shoulder for her to sleep. 

"No! You must sleep or I will not talk to you!" I threatened.

"Ahh! Choding!" she whined. 

"Go to sleep! Later when we reach I will tell you. Be a good girl." I said when singing to her. 

"Arraso.." she said as she drift to dreamland. 

-Singapore Changi Airport- 

 

"Ahh!! I have not seen this place for like so long!" she shouted in excitement when walking out of the gates.

"Wait! You are now a star so you cannot walk like a child! You come here and walk with me!" I said. 

"Arraso!" she said and ran to me. 

"Let's hold hands! Since the fans already knew that we are 'married'." I suggested. 

"Okay!" she replied while looking around.  OMG! She said okay!  As expected, a lot of VIPs and FE4R are outside waiting for us. 

"Oppa!!!!!!" the fans shouted. I waved to them and they go crazy! Cham...

"Oppa? I'm scared!" she said. 

"Relax. I guess you have never been like this right? Just stay close to me." I said while holding her hand. 

"Arraso." she replied.  When I hold her hand, the fans go crazy and scream even louder. Aigoo~ My ears~ 

-In the car on the way to Vicky's house-

  "Oppa, are you nervous?" she suddenly asked. 

"Erm.. I-I d-don't know" I tried to hide my nervousness but it was a major failure. 

"Hahas! Oppa! Don't be nervous! My parents are nice!" she said while trying to stop laughing. 

"A-A-Arraso." I answers. Cursed my stupid nervousness. 

 

-Reached Vicky's house- 

"Oppa! Here it is! Come on!" she said as she pull my hand. 

"Wait! Let me get our luggage first."

"Arraso! Pali Oppa!" she said as she wait impatiently.

"Okay!" I said. 

"Okay! Let's go!" she said as she pull my hand. 

 

-At the door-

OMG! Aiish!! I'm so nervous! 

"Mummy! Daddy! I'm back!" she shouted. 

"Who's that? Omo! Jie! You come back already?" Vicky's mum said in tears as she opened the door because she was shock.

Then the next moment, her father also come out.  "Jie! My daughter! How are you these few year?" Vicky's dad said as he pulled Vicky into his embrace.

It was a very happy moment for Vicky and her family because she have not seen them for very long time. Then, her brother saw me behind looking at them. 

"Hmm??!! You look familiar.... O-M-G! You are G-Dragon! OMG!!" he shouted as he points at me with his mouth open wide.  "N-Naeh. Annehaseyo! G-Dragon himida!" I introduced myself as they look at me with a weird look.

Oh ! I forgot! They don't understand Korean!

"Oh my bad! Hello! I'm Gdragon." I introduced again. 

"Oh! So you are the one that my daughter go fangirling about-" Her mum said while Vicky covers her mum's mouth. 

Oh! I didn't know that she actually do that. Hahas! She's so cute when she is blushing! 

"Why are we standing outside? Lets go in!" dad said. 

"Dad! you guys go in and prepare first!" Vicky suddenly said.

"Oh why?" her family asked. 

"Just be prepared in 20 minutes time!" she said as her family went into their room to prepare. 

"Baby Vicky, what are you planni-" I was suddenly interrupted.

"OMG! Mummy Daddy! GDragon just call sister Baby Vicky!" her sister whose name I believe is Rosely shouted. 

"What did you say? I can't hear you properly!" her mum shouted back. 

"I said-" was suddenly being covered by Baby Vicky who was blushing and pitied her sister when she was being kicked into her room by Vicky. Hahas.

 

(20 minutes later)

 

-In the carpark-

*Beep* Baby Vicky clicked open the door of the car.

"Erm.. Baby Vicky, who's gonna drive the car?" I asked as I saw the car in Singapore is different from the car in Korea. 

"Of course I'm gonna drive Pabo!" she answered. 

"What?! You know how to drive?! I thought you can't drive?" I asked with complete shock on my face.  "Well, actually I know how to drive car from Korea and Singapore. I just enjoyed being drove by you." she answered with a light hint of blush on her face.

"Erm.. Sorry to disturb your sweet moment.. but it's very hot in the car. Can you on the aircon before doing your sweet moment? That will be great. Thanks!" Kelvin, who is Vicky's brother, politely said while Vicky is sending him death glare which he ignored. Such a cute sibling. 

 

Vicky's POV

Damn that stupid JunWen! Why did he have to ruin that moment?! I'm so gonna get him for this later. 

 

-In the car-

"Vicky, where are we going?" GD asked.

"Somewhere fun!" I answered excitedly. 

"Oh okay. Do you mind if I sleep for a while?" he asked.

"Erm.. No. You must be very tired from the plane trip and your schedule last few day. Just go to sleep I will wake you up later." I answered while keeping my eyes on the road.

He took out his iPod and plugged in. The car was quiet because the production separated my family from us to give us some quality time. LOL. 

 

-At the place-

 

G-Dragon's POV

 

"GD Oppa~ you should wake up now." I heard someone calling me and poking my cheek. 

"Oh. We are here already? Wait let me tidy myself for a bit." I said while styling my hair and adjusting my clothes. "Done. Let's go." I said while getting off the car. I held her hand while walking up to her family and she was shocked at the sudden skinship. But continue to let me hold her hand. 

"Where is this?" I asked Vicky as I look around. 

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! This place is called......"  

 

FREEZE FRAME: Vicky's shock face while looking at her hand being held by GDragon on the left and GDragon's smiling face while walking in front while holding Vicky's hand on the right. 

 

~End Of Chapter 5~

Muahahaha! I'm evil! I shall reveal the venue next update! >:)

Sorry for not updating for the past few months. i have been working. :) 

BUT!

i have been writing new stories which i will be posting the forewords today. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------