Mistake

WGM: Fashionista Couple

Mistake (SNSD) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLwYdnkJVyk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-Dragon's POV

Ah! Finally going to see Baby VIcky for the first time after 1 month! I heard that she is going to the same salon with me. She must have miss me much.

Vicky's POV

Later he is so dead! Why did he not contact me for one month? What is he doing? Why didn't he contact me! Aiish! He's so dead later. 

"Miss Vicky, it's time for you to wash your hair now." the staff said.

"Naeh! Coming!" I answered. 

G-Dragon's POV

-Opens the door of the salon-

*Ding Ding Ding*

Hehe. This is so fun! Where is she? Oh! She's washing her hair! Maybe I should go play a prank on her. 

"Hey change with me!" I whispered to the staff.

"Okay." she whispered back as she change position with me.

"Ask her what she ate yesterday." I whispered. 

"What did you eat yesterday?" the staff asked.

"Erm.. I ate roasted Goguma." Vicky answered.

"Oh really?!" I asked.

"Ah! OMG! Hello! Haha! Now I'm feeling very embarrassing." she said as she removed the towel covering her eyes and cover it back. 

"Haha! Surprise much?" I asked. 

-At the make-up desk-

"How are you Oppa?" she asked.

"Fine. I just finished my concert so now I'm just resting." I answered.

"Oh.." she replied.

"G-Dragon-ssi! Please follow me to get your hair washed." the staff asked.

-After hair wash-

"Oh! Annehaseyo! I know you! You're PH4BIA's Vicky! Hahas!" I joked. 

But why is she not reacting to my jokes?

"Hahas. Wow now we are saloon's friend!" I tried again.

"Haha. Yeah. You are right." she replied.

"So we are Mi-Chin!" I suddenly said.

-After we both finished with our hair at the corner drinking tea-

"Oppa. I guess you need to explain something to me right?" she suddenly ask.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I try to act as if I don't know.

"Why didn't you contact me for the past one month?" she gave up and ask directly.

Here it is! I have been waiting this reaction! But why do I feel so weird? This doesn't feel right.

"Well? Oppa, can you answer me now?" she asked.

"I.." I start to find words to answer this question correctly.

"I.. What? Oppa! You didn't contact me for the past 1 month! answer me Oppa!" she said as her face start to turn red due to anger.

"I just want to wait for this kind of reaction! i want to see this kind of reaction from you. I also miss your voice and always have the urge to all you but I control myself!" I finally answered. 

"Mwoyah?! Oppa! you made me very worried about you do you know that?" she answered and her tears are starting to well up in her eyes as she pouted.  OMG! What have I done?! I just want to make her worried not cry! Ottoke?! 

"Vi... Vicky.. D-don't cry! Aigoo~" I pleaded.

Then suddenly she hugged me. DAEBAK. 

"Oppa! Don't do that again! Arraso?" she said as she hugged me. 

"A-a-arraso.." I answered in the state of shock. 

"Okay then let's go!" she said as she released the hug.

"Hello. This is for you guys." the staff of the salon suddenly come and gave us the mission card.

"Oh. Kamsahamida." we chorused. 

FREEZE FRAME: G-Dragon's shock face when Vicky hugged him. Vicky's crying face while hugging GDragon.

~End Of Chapter 4~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUAHAHAHHAHA! Familiar?? YONGSEO MOMENT! :) LOL. I just felt like WGM cannot miss out this part! :) I don't mean to copy cuz i really love YONGSEO TTM! :) DON'T BASH ME! :(

Hehe! Comment~! :)  ♥