Honeymoon Gone Bad

WGM: Fashionista Couple

Ain't he cute?! Kyahh! 

Knock Out! (GDTOP) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0sfti1DcA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Vicky's POV
 
Ahh~ Today we are going to start our honeymoon! What should we do today? Shall go to the lobby to meet Baby GD already! "Good Morning Baby Vicky!" G-Dragon suddenly said when I step off the lift.  "Omma!" I said in a state of shock. " Naeh.. Good Morning Baby GD!"  "Let's go eat breakfast first and then go out to the sea to enjoy the view then we will take a ride around Jeju Island with the convertible car that I have rented. Then finally comeback to the hotel to eat dinner then we will go for the duck boat ride. That's our plan for today." he said and ended with a smile which make me go crazy. "Okay! Let's go!" I said and pull him to the cafeteria to eat.
 
G-Dragon's POV
 
Wow! I can't believe that I'm actually going to eat breakfast with my ideal girl! This is so crazy!
 
 -Eating-
 
"Baby Vicky, can we use banmal to talk to each other? Because it's very uncomfortable for me to talk in formal. okay?" I asked. "Naeh! Its also very uncomfortable with me too." she answered happily while eating. "Okay then!" I said and continue eating. 
 
-Reach the harbor-
 
"Let's go!" she pulled me again. Ahh! So good! Finally seeing the sea again after such long time! "Ahh!" Baby Vicky suddenly screamed in front of me! She's falling! *Caught Vicky just in time but ended up I fell into the water! "Ahh!" I shouted. "OMG! Baby GD!" she shouted. "Gimme your hand Oppa! Faster!"  I stretched out my hand and suddenly I felt a powerful force that pulled me out. After I was out of water I remembered that I fell into darkness and saw the light (LOL).
 
Vicky's POV
 
"Oppa! Oppa! Are you okay?! Oppa! Dont scare me!" I shouted.  I checked his breathing and suddenly I felt that there's no breathing occurring. "I'm going to perform CPR for him now. PD-nim! Call the ambulance!" I ordered and I start to do CPR.  "1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and 1...."  I counted and then blow air into his mouth again. *Cough*"Oppa!" I shouted as I hugged him tightly as he throw out the water he drank when he was in the water.
 
-In the hospital-  
 
"Good job miss. Thank god that you know how to do CPR or he would have died of lack of oxygen" the doctor complimented me. "Thanks doctor. Can I visit him now?" I asked. "Yeah. Go ahead." the doctor said.
 
-In the ward-  
 
"Oh! Vicky ah!" He shouted. "Oppa!" I shouted as I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Oh! Relax! See! I'm fine!" he answered with a smile. "Hyung!" suddenly the maknae ran into the room and happen to see us hugging. "Oh! Sorry! Wrong time!" he apologized and close the door. "Oh! Anni! Seungri Sunbaenim! Come in!" I asked in shock.
 
-All the member of BIGBANG comes into the room-
 
"Annehaseyo Sunbaenims! 4Jewel's Vicky himida! First time meeting you all hope that we can get along well!" I introduced myself. "Annehaseyo BIG BANG's TOP himida." TOP introduced himself in his low y voice. "Annehaseyo BIG BANG's Taeyang himida." Taeyang introduced himself. "Annehaseyo BIG BANG's Daesung himida!" Daesung introduced himself in his happy tone" "Annehaseyo BIG BANG's Seungri himida!" he introduced himself. "OMG!!!!!!!!" I suddenly shouted and they all jumped! "What?! What?!" they all asked in unison while looking around the room. "She was like this when I first saw her too." Baby GD said when he was drinking his coffee. "Oh! I thought that something really happened!" Seungri said. Oppa! I'm your fan!!" I said excitedly. "Kamsahamida." TOP said in his mellow voice.
 
*Pretend to faint* "OMG!" all four of them said when trying to catch me. "She's been like this when I first met her." Baby GD said while looking at us conversing. "Oh! that really gave us a shock! Don't do this girl! That really gave us Oppa heart attack!" Daesung said when he use hand to hold his chest. "Cuisonghamida." I said while bowing 120 degree. "Anni! I think we better give hyung some attention before he get very jealous."Daesung said while looking at Baby GD's face. So cute that I want to kiss him straight. "Hyung! Do you know that we came straight from Seoul here just to come see you! You nearly gave us a heart attack when we heard the news!" Seungri  said. "Oppa! I think I better get going before the media get the wrong idea. Have a nice chat then. BIG BANG Saranghaeo! Annyeong!" I said while doing a heart with my arm and going out of the door.
 
G-Dragon's POV
 
She is just so cute that's why I can't get enough of her. "Hyung! Are you really in love with her?!" Seungri asked cuz he saw my face when Baby Vicky walk out of the room. "Aiish! You're so nosy! Keep quiet and go sit there." I said. "JiYong, you should know that our contract said that we are not supposed to be in any relationship for 3 years. If you really wanna have a relationship with her wait for another 3 months, okay? Because by then the 3 years is over." Taeyang reminded me. "Araso. I will wait." I answered unwillingly. "Good. We will get your luggage and we will leave for the hotel when manager hyung tell us we can leave already. So go change first." TOP ordered. "Okay." I answered. I hope that the re-recording will be okay. I really hope so.
 
FREEZE FRAME: G-Dragon's face when Vicky does the heart and shout that she love them on the left and Vicky doing the heart on the right.
 
~End Of Chapter 2~ 
 
Hey people! I was actually expecting people to comment on my story but only two people commented.. -.- Thanks to those who commented and subscribed! Kamshahamida! :) 
 
PLEASE PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER! POST SOMETHING! Thank You! Love you guys! 
 
P.S I need a poster! Who can help me? If you can, PM me! Thanks! :)