First Meeting

WGM: Fashionista Couple

I haven't get my poster done so I'll use Baby GD's pictures first! :) 

Like the first time ( T-ara)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HG2Z6M4ww

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-Dragon's POV 

-In the BIG BANG's car- 

"Guys! Later at night I'm going to meet my wife do you guys know that?" G-Dragon boasted. "Yeah. We know that! Hyung! You are so lucky! I wonder who is your wife.." the maknae said in envy. "Hyung! I heard that it's Vicky from 4Jewel! I wonder is that true! If it's her, Hyung you are such a lucky man!" Daesung said while looking at his MacBook. I wonder whether is it really her.. although that group just debut 4 months ago, they have stolen the hearts of all Korean men! They beat SNSD in just this few month! Their album '4 girls 1 boy" is such a big hit! Since their debut, I found myself falling for one girl, this one girl, Vicky. I heard that this group is from Singapore and they are being recruited by JYP ent. Although she is from Singapore, I found her very attractive. she is so cute and her voice and dance are so good. She's a MVP! If she's my wife, I might just start to date her for real because we are both couple made in heaven because she is a Fashionista, me too. She is the leader of 4Jewel and I'm leader for BIG BANG. If I can do it with her. I won't mind.

 -Time to meet each other-

Why do we need to meet in the Seoul Airport? With a luggage? Why are we going Jeju Island for the first meeting?  "Annehaseyo G-Dragon Sunbaenim!" a girl suddenly said behind me. I turned around and shocked to see Vicky from 4Jewel standing behind me also holding a luggage!  "Oh! Annehaseyo! You are my wife?" I asked in shock. "Naeh Sunbaenim! I guess only I know! Let's board the airplane before it's too late!" She said and pull me into the airplane. "Where are we going?" she asked as we are settling down in our seats. "Jeju Island." I replied. "Oh.." she replied.

"Let's formally introduce each other okay?" I asked. "Naeh! Annehaseyo! 4Jewel's Vicky himida! First time meeting you hope that we will get along well!" she ended with her killer smile. "Naeh Naeh.. Annehaseyo, G-Dragon himida." I also ended with a smile. Then she suddenly fake a faint which I thought she really fainted.  "Hey! Are you okay?!" I asked in panic. "Oh! I'm okay! Kyahh!! Oppa!! I am your fan since I was in Singapore! Ahh!! I can't believe that I actually became a star and now a wife to you! I feel like fainting just from the thought of it! Ahh!! Oppa!!" she suddenly squeak like a fangirl. She is so cute. I can't believe that she is actually a fan to me. this seriously make me fell into her charm more. God. Save me.

"Should we give each other a nickname?" she suggested. "Okay, what do you want?" I asked. "For you, Baby GD! This is what I have been using to call you before I debut or even come to Korean to be a trainee in the Internet." she confessed while blushing. OMG! I can't believe it! I have seen her post before! So she is the ~~~~~~ that wrote all those fangirl thing. This girl has actually caught my attention before. So she is the one. "Oh okay. I shall call you Baby Vicky then." I said and ended with a smile. I glanced at her and saw her blushing again. So cute. 

 

Vicky's POV

OMG! Its Baby GD! OMG OMG! Ahh!! Going crazy!  "We are reaching Jeju Island. Passengers please make sure that you didn't leave anything behind. Please check. Thank you for traveling with us. Have a nice day." the captain said through the speakers. "Ahh!! Jeju! We reached Jeju! But what are we doing here Baby GD?" I asked. "I don't know. I think we have to wait for the other mission card." he answered.  "Naeh.." I murmured. -Alight-  "Jeju Island da! Chuta!" I said as I jumped off the aeroplane stairs. "Be careful! Dont fall down!" he said as he walked down the stairs of the aeroplane. "Baby Vicky! Look the mission post is there!" he suddenly said.  He is calling me Baby Vicky! OMG! 

(Reading the Mission Card) 

 

Hello! This is your first meeting today! How was it? :) You guys will be having your honeymoon here in Jeju Island! Excited right?! Well, Enjoy your honeymoon then! YOu guys will plan what you want to do and tell the plan to the staff and you can carry on eith it! Good luck! (You guys can go to the address and rest of the night! Bye!) Have fun! :)  

OMG! We are going for honeymoon! Kyah!! "Baby Vicky! Lets go!" he called. "Naeh!" I answered.

FREEZE FRAME: G-Dragon's surprised face when he saw Vicky behind him.

~End of Chapter 1~ 

Hi! My first chapter!~ Hope its okay! :) Thanks to those who subscribe my story even when i just post the foreword! Thganks! Hope you guys caan continue to support me! :) Love you guys!