Nice to Meet You too?

Reborn

Hara’s P o V

              “I have to plan something!”, I said to myself while driving to my apartment. I had to destroy that girl soon. But, how? I believed Siwon Oppa always protects her. Wait... I remember something! When I met him near his apartment this morning, I saw he brought a backpack. Hmmm, so it meant he was going to hunt this day! “Yeah! I guess he is hunting now! But, maybe he just go to somewhere or has a business. Well, maybe Seohyun and Kyuhyun Oppa know where he is going. They are his best friends.”.

              I dialed Seohyun’s number when I arrived in my apartment. “Yeoboseyo!”, I heard her answered. “Ah, Seohyun! It’s me Hara.”. “Oh, Hara! How are you? Long time no see!”. “I’m fine. Seo, I want to ask you something.”. “Well, what is that?”. “Maybe, you know where is Siwon Oppa going? I was going to visit his apartment this morning, but I saw him leaving apartment.”. “Oh... I think he is going to hunt. He texted me this morning.”. Well, my guess is absolutely right! “Mmmh, for how long?”. “Maybe... for two or three days.”. I was so happy to hear that. I had time to destroy that girl. “OK... Seo, thank you very much for your information.”. “Neh, you are welcome.”. I hung up the phone. I had to know that girl first. Maybe, tonight I’ll visit her house.

 

At night....

 

              I drove my car to her house. I parked it in front of the gate. I got out and climbed the gate quietly. It was easy because you know, I’m a vampire! I sneaked in and looked at the window in the second floor. I climbed to the balcony. I thought I found her room. I saw a girl and she is beautiful. What? Beautiful? No! I’m more beautiful than her! She was reading a book. “I think this is my time to kill her!”. I was going to open the window and got in but suddenly I heard a phone rang, and it was mine. She was surprised and looked at the window. I jumped to the ground and ran as fast as I could. Stupid phone! I hope she didn’t hear it.

              I answered my phone, “Yeobo... yeoboseyo?”. “Hara! Hey, are you alright? You sound out of breath!”, it was Leeteuk Oppa. “I’m... I’m fine.”, I answered. “Oh... Hara, can you go to my place tonight or tomorrow? I want to show you something, ah I mean someone!”. “Someone? Who is that?”, I asked him confused. “Well, I don’t know him. I just found him in the forest while I was hunting lions.”. “What? Oppa? Did you... did you drink his blood?”, I asked again. “Well, I’ll tell you whole story when you are here.”, he said. “Oh.... OK! But, I think I can’t go tonight. Maybe tomorrow.”. “Well, I’ll wait you. See you!”, he hung up the phone.

              “Aish, I think tonight is not the right time to kill her! Maybe tomorrow?”, I sighed. Wait, no! I couldn’t kill her tomorrow. I promised to Leeteuk Oppa to visit his place. Aish!!!!!!! Well, maybe on Monday. I hope Siwon Oppa is still in his trip.

 

Yoona’s P o V

              Oh my God! What was that? I thought I heard something from my window. I walked to my window but I didn’t find anything wrong. I sighed, “Hhhhh, maybe it was just a wind.”. I walked back to my chair and continued reading. After awhile, I felt sleepy. I laid my body on my bed and tried to sleep with hugging a teddy bear that Siwon gave me this morning, but my phone suddenly rang.  I checked it and there was a text message but I didn’t know whose number it was. I red the text:

From: 547-XXX-XXX

Hi, Beautiful!

How are you?

I guess you are thinking of me and hugging the teddy bear right now, haha.

You know, I miss you!

But I won’t be able to see you for three days, I have something to do, so we will meet again on Tuesday.

-Siwon-

              I couldn’t resist to smile after I knew that it was from Siwon. I even red the text three times. I was sooo happy just because a text message. Yoona... calm down!!!! Then, I saved his number and replied his message.

To: Siwon

Hi, Siwon-shi.

I’m fine.

Thank you for the teddy bear! I like it.

Yes, I’m hugging it now because it’s so soft =D

And now I’m going to sleep with the teddy bear.

              I sent the message and after awhile I received a message again.

From: Siwon

I’m happy to know that you like it.

Well, just sleep then.

Have a nice dream, Sleeping Beauty!

See you on Tuesday!

Take care!

              “Aigooo.... Siwon is so sweet!”, I said to myself. Well, I thought I was falling in love with him. For real! “Aish.... I’m not sleepy anymore! I’m just thinking about him now!”, I sighed.

 

Hara’s P o V

In the morning....

              I drove my car to Leeteuk Oppa’s house. I knocked the door and then Leeteuk Oppa opened the door. “Hey, Hara! Come in, please!”. I followed him. He guided me to his room. I thought he wanted to show me the man he found in forest. “There he was!”, Leeteuk Oppa said as he pointed his bed. I saw a boy laying on his bed. He was sleeping and his body was... so pale? “Oppa! Did you... did you transform him?”, I asked with shocked face. Leeteuk Oppa didn’t answer my question. He sighed and sat on his couch. “Take a seat, please! I will tell you what happened.”, he asked me. I leaned closer and sat beside him.

              “I was hunting in the forest that night. I was chasing a lion but stopped when I found a body laying on the ground. I thought it was just a dead body. But, it wasn’t. The man was still alive. I didn’t know what to do! I saw blood everywhere. Fortunately, I could control myself and didn’t attack that man. I looked around and I thought that man just fell from the steep above. Then, I was going to bring him to the nearest hospital. I took him to my car, but suddenly I felt he was breathing heavily. I was so panicked! I was afraid that he would die soon. Just then I....”, Leeteuk Oppa didn’t finish his story. He seemed regret. “Then what Oppa?”, I was so curious, but I thought I knew what happened next. He continued his story, “Then I leaned closer to him and bit his neck. I his blood but I didn’t kill him. I transformed him to a vampire.”. There was a silence between us. Leeteuk Oppa seemed so sad.

              Leeteuk Oppa was a good boy. He was always nice to everyone. He was the oldest vampire that I knew. He always took care of me, Siwon Oppa, Kyuhyun Oppa, Seohyun, Jessica, Minho, and Donghae Oppa. He was like a father for us. “Well, don’t feel regretful, Oppa! You saved his life!”, I was cheering him up. He gave me a sad smile, “I’m just afraid, Hara. I’m afraid when he wake up and know that he isn’t human anymore, he will be mad. You know, vampire isn’t a good creature! I just turned a man into a killer!”. “Oppa.... He won’t be mad! Trust me! You did the right thing! I believe he will be thankful to you because you saved his life!”. I caressed his shoulder. “I hope so.”, he gave me another sad smile. “Well, Hara. I asked you to come because I need your help.”, he suddenly said. “What is that?”, I asked him. “I have to go to Donghae place tonight until tomorrow afternoon. Can you stay here and watch this guy for me?”, he said. Aish... actually, I want to do something tomorrow. I planned to kill the girl whom Siwon Oppa like! But, I couldn’t avoid Leeteuk Oppa, so I answered, “Sure! I’ll take care of him.”.

              Leeteuk Oppa leaved me with this guy. I sat on the chair beside the bed. I looked at his face. Well, I thought he was handsome, but not as handsome as Siwon Oppa. I watched him all day. I thought he would awake soon, maybe tomorrow.

              The next day, Leeteuk Oppa was back but the boy didn’t awake yet. It was normal. Usually, it took four or five days for a new vampire to awake. I leaved his place and came back to my apartment. I was thinking about that girl again. I thought I would come to her house again tomorrow and followed her. I couldn’t go to her house tonight because I planned to hunt. I needed blood!

 

Monday morning....

 

              I drove my car to her house. I waited in my car as I watched the gate. After half hour, I saw a red car came out and that girl was driving the car. I started the machine and followed her. I hope she didn’t realize that I was following her. Wait, I thought it was the way to Siwon Oppa’s college. Hmmm, so she was in the same university as Siwon Oppa.

 

Yoona’s P o V

              I arrived at my college. I was walking to my class when suddenly I saw a girl looking around. I thought she was lost. She approached me and greeted, “Anneonghaseyo!”. Oh my God! She was sooo beautiful. “A... anneonghaseyo!”, I bowed to her. “Hi, I’m Goo Hara. I think I’m just lost!”, she said shyly. “Oh... Are you a new student here?”, I asked her. “Anniyo.... I just want to find someone. Can you help me?”, she asked me and smile widely. “Sure! What is his or her faculty?”, I asked her. “Bussiness....”, she answered. “OK.... Come on, follow me!”, I was going to walk when suddenly she said, “Ah, I forget! I left my phone in my car!”. “Well, let’s get your phone first.”, I offered her. “Neh.... By the way, thank you very much, mmmh....”, “Yoona, my name is Im Yoon Ah, but just call me Yoona!”. “Oh.... OK! Thank you, Yoona! And nice to meet you!”, she said. "Nice to meet you too!", I replied her.

              We were walking to her car. We talked a little. She was a nice girl, I thought. She had a bright smile, bright skin, and those bright eyes. Her hair was wavy. “Hey Hara, may I know who is you’re looking for?”, I asked her. “Mmmh he is my friend, ah no, he is my boyfriend!”, she answered. “And what is his na....”,  I couldn’t continue my words because I was shocked that Hara suddenly grabbed me and punched my head hardly. I felt my head aching and I fell on the ground. I just closed my eyes and couldn’t feel anything.