First Date

Reborn

Friday night....

Siwon’s P o V

I was so nervous. It was 6.30 p.m. and I was ready for the date. Actually, I just asked her to go with me this night, but for me, it was a date. “You look so handsome, Siwon Oppa!”, I heard Seo Hyun said. She was in my apartment and of course Kyu Hyun was here too. “Of course I am!”, I said with all my confidence. Kyu Hyun rolled his eyes. “Hmmm, but Kyuhyun Oppa is more handsome!”, she said and her boyfriend smiled at her then kissed her on the lips. “Yah! Go find a room for you two!”, I shouted. “Well, we don’t have to, because you’ll leave us soon.”, Kyu Hyun said as he chuckled. “Aish! By the way, thank you for helping me to get this clothes, Seohyun-ah.”, I thanked to Seo Hyun. “No problem, Oppa. I think you should go now. Don’t be late on your first date!”, she said to me. “Neh, I’ll go now. Well, don’t do anything bad in my apartment!”. “All right. Just go now!”, Kyu Hyun said and pushed me to the door. “OK! But, don’t forget about the plan!”, I said. “Neh, don’t worry!”, he replied.

I drove my car to Yoona’s place. It took twenty minutes before I arrived there. I got out from my car and pressed the bell button. There was no answer. I pressed the button again. “Are you Choi Si Won?”, I heard a beautiful voice shouting and I knew that it was Yoona’s voice. “Yes, I am.”. “Well, please wait!”, she said without opening the door. What? Why didn’t she let me in? Then I asked, “Hey, why don’t you open the door and let me in?”. “Hmmm, no need! Just wait outside, Siwon-shi!”. Aish, this girl!

I sat on the bench outside her house. I thought about her face, her dress, and her hair. She would be so beautiful. Thinking about her made me smile. Hmmm, by the way, I’ve been waiting for her for fifteen minutes and she didn’t come out yet. “Yah! What is she doing?”. I walked to the door again and stepped randomly. “Yoona, are you playing with me?”, I asked to myself. Aish, I wanted to hit the door and go through the door.

“Relax, Siwon!!!!”, I said to myself. OK, maybe she was preparing herself. Maybe she just wanted everything perfect. But, why did she so long?

 

Yoona’s P o V

Actually I didn’t want to go with him this night. But, I wanted my phone back! “Yah! Choi Si Won... you are so mean!”, I shouted in my room. Well, I asked him to wait outside. I just laughed when he asked me why I didn’t let him in.

I was standing in front of the mirror and preparing myself. Am I look beautiful?

I was nervous to go with him. What? Why am I nervous? He’s just a bad guy, Yoona... he just took your phone to make you agree to go with him and you don’t know him so well. I said in my mind. But, I had to confess that he had a handsome face, cool body, and awesome smile. I thought, every girl fell for him. “Yah! Every girl except me! You liked Kibum, Yoona. Don’t you remember that?”, I told to myself and sighed.

I was ready and went out of my room. I went to the main door and opened it slowly. I was so nervous now. Siwon was standing there. I just stared at my shoes, I didn’t dare to look at his gaze. I felt so shy. There was a silence between us. Why did I feel so shy? “Beautiful....”, I heard him whispering that word and it made me blushed. I looked at his face and he was so handsome. I couldn’t take my eyes of him. He was staring at me too. “You are so beautiful, Yoona-shi”, he said to me. I blinked my eyes and said, “Th... thank you, Si... Siwon-shi.”. Then he took my hand and dragged me to his car gently. His hand was so cold. I thought it might because of he was so nervous too.

He drove the car and we didn’t say anything. I didn’t know what to say. “Umh, this is your phone.”, he gave me my phone from his pocket. Then I took it. “May I ask something?”, he said as he still focused on the way. “What do you want to know?”, I asked. “Well... I... I saw your folder in your phone and find a photograph of a guy with a white shirt. May I know who is he?”. OMO... I knew exactly whose photograph it was. It was Kibum’s photograph. Aish... why did he see my folder? My heart started to beat so fast. I didn’t want to talk about Kibum. It made me sad. “Is he special for you?”, he asked me again. I just stared at the window. He waited my answer. After a minute, he looked at me and said, “Well, if you don’t want to tell me, it’s OK. I’m sorry for asking it.”. He focused to his way again.

“He is... Kibum, my ex-boyfriend.”, I answered. He looked at me and there was no expression on his face, “Umh, you still save his photograph. So, you still love him, right?”. I didn’t know what to say. “I... don’t know. Maybe yes. But, I shouldn’t love him anymore. He already has a better girl for him now.”. “How do you know that the girl is better than you?”, he asked again without seeing me. “Because... I know the girl so well. She is my best friend ever.”, I answered sadly. “So... you just sacrificed your love’s life for your friendship?”, he continued. “I don’t think so. I had to move to Seoul and I thought I couldn’t take a long distance relationship, so we broke up. And... I knew that my best friend love him too. I left him and I made them happy. Of course I’m happy too.”. He chuckled, “Really?”. I nodded slowly. “So... why are you sad now?”, he asked again. “I’m not sad!.”. “You lied! I can see it on your face, Yoona-shi.”, he said softly. I sighed. “Because... he is missing now.”. He looked at me and confused. “Missing? You mean... he is lost?”. I nodded. “But, how?”. “I don’t know.... I got a call from his girlfriend and she told me that he was missing. He has been missing for more than a week and no one knows where he is now! I don’t know if he is still alive or no. I’m afraid that something bad happen to him. Thinking about him makes me sick! Please, don’t ask me anymore!”, I shouted to him and I didn’t realize that I started to cry. I knew he was shocked. He just turned the car and stopped it. He opened his seatbelt and suddenly hugged me. “OK, OK.... I won’t ask you anymore about him. I’m so sorry, Yoona-shi.”, he said to me softly. I was just crying so hard, “I’m... I’m... just worr... worried... about... h... him....”. He hugged me thighter. “Ssshhh.... Everything will be alright soon, beautiful.... I’m so sorry. Please don’t cry anymore....”, he was trying to calm me down and he caressed my hair gently. He broke the hug and wiped my tears away. I felt more comfortable now. It was because of Siwon. Then he started to drive the car again.

He parked the car in front of a restaurant. He opened my door and took my hand. We entered the restaurant and a waiter came, “May I help you, Sir?”. “I’m Choi Si Won and I have already booked a table yesterday.”, Siwon said. “Oh, Mr. Choi. Please follow me.”, the waiter showed us the table. “Here is your table and this is the Menu. Just call me or another waiter if you are ready to order.”, the waiter said before left us. “What do you want to order?”, Siwon suddenly asked me. I confused, “Mmmh, I don’t know. I think you know this restaurant well. So, you should suggest me.”. He smiled and said, “OK, I’ll choose the best for you.”. Then he called the waiter and ordered.

We ate our dinner together and talked about many things. He was so warm and fun. I didn’t feel sad anymore. Wait, I thought something was wrong. Suddenly, I realized that he wasn’t eating his food. “Siwon-shi, why don’t you eat your food?”, I asked him. “I’m just not hungry.”, he answered. “What?”, I was shocked. He just dragged me here for dinner but he didn’t want to eat anything? “All of this foods are for you.”, he smiled at me. “Are you sure you won’t eat at all?”, I asked him again. “I’m not hungry, Yoona-shi.... I... I had eaten something before I went to your place.”. It was so weird. “So, you just accompany me.”, I said. He laughed, “That’s true. But, don’t worry, I’ll pay the bill by the way.”, he winked at me. I blushed. Well, I ate all of the foods that he ordered.

“Wow! You are so fast!”, he said as I finished eating. I was shy, “Umh, sorry, I’m so hungry after crying.”. He laughed so hard. “Yah! Siwon-shi.... Don’t laughed at me!”, I said. He tried to stop laughing, but he couldn’t. “Sorry.... But, you are so cute, Yoona-shi!”, he said and I blushed. Siwon called the waiter and paid the bill. He took my hand again and dragged me to his car. “Where are we going now?”, I asked. “You’ll see.”, he smiled at me. Hmmm, he made me curious. I thought, I was wrong. He wasn’t a bad guy. He was so nice.

He took me to a park. I sat on a bench and he sat beside me. “Why are you taking me here?”, I asked. He gave me a wonderful smile that made me blushed. “I’ll show you something.”, he answered. “Then, what is that?”, I was so curious. He took his phone and said, “Now.”. He hung up the phone and looked at me. “Please, look at to the sky, Yoona-shi!”. I lifted my head and looked at the sky. I was surprised when I saw the fireworks. It was so beautiful. I couldn’t take my eyes of it, even one blink! I was more surprised when I saw the fireworks formed a word ‘YOONA’ at the sky. “This is wonderful....”, I whispered. “No, you are wonderful.”, Siwon said as he smiled at me. I looked at him, “You... you made this for me?”. He nodded, “Yes... with a little help from Kyuhyun and Seohyun.”. I couldn’t say anything. I just stared at him. “Don’t be sad again, Yoona-shi! Since the first time I met you, you always seem so sad. I care about you so much and I don’t know why. I just want to make you smile.”, he said and touched my cheek by his palm. Oh-My-God, I felt my body melting. He was charming. I was frozen this time. Then I just smiled at him. “You look more beautiful while you are smiling.”, he said and smiled at me.

We left the park and he drove me home. I couldn’t stop smiling. Sometimes I looked at him while he was driving and he just gave me an amazing smile. We didn’t talk much. After thirty minutes, we arrived at my uncle’s house. I opened my seatbelt and looked at Siwon, “Thank you so much for this night, Siwon-shi. Thank you for everything.”. He just smiled and said, “You are welcome. I hope we can go again next time. If you don’t mind.”. I nodded and smiled, “Sure. Well, I have to go inside now. See you!”. I opened the door and was about to walk when suddenly he grabbed my wrist, “Wait!”. I looked at him again and confused. He opened his seatbelt and reached for something on the back seat. “Here, for you.”. Wow, wow, wow! He gave me a bouquet of white roses. It was sooo beautiful. “For me? This is so beautiful, Siwon-shi. Thank you very much!”, I said. “Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl. Well, now you should go inside and take a rest.”, he said to me with that wonderful smile on his face. “Neh....”. Then I went inside after his car left. I smiled widely and kissed the flowers that he gave to me. Choi Siwon... you made me fall for you.