Love Grows

Reborn

Siwon’s P o V

I drove my car to her house this morning. I parked it under the three. I was waiting for her. It took fifteen minutes until I saw her car out of the gate. I started the machine and followed her. Then we arrived in our university. She got out of her car and I got out of mine too. She started to walk and suddenly there was a car moved to her side. Unfortunately, she didn’t realize it. I ran to her and caught her body, “Watch out!”. I pulled her and hugged. She screamed. I felt her heart beating so fast against my chest. She was shocked. I broke the hug and saw her. “Are you alright?”, I asked. She lifted her face to see me, “Ah, you again!”. “Didn’t you remember that I told you to be careful?”, I said angrily. Whoa, why was I angry? “Wh... what? Oh, yeah. I’m so sorry. And thank you for helping me again.”, she shouted and started to walk again. I grabbed her wrist. “Hey, sorry, I didn’t mean to be angry. I’m Choi Siwon by the way.”. She faced me and sighed. “It’s OK. I’m Im Yoon Ah. But just call me Yoona.”. Well, finally I knew her name. Suddenly, someone called her, “Yoona!”. I thought I knew that voice. It was Seo Hyun’s voice. She and Kyu Hyun came to us. “Wow, guys, you have known each other?”, she asked and seemed confused. “We just met yesterday and we meet again today.”, I answered. “Neh. Siwon-shi helped me when I was about to fall yesterday.”, Yoona said. “Oh, I see.”. “So, what about you? How do you know Yoona?”, I asked Seo Hyun. “Yoona is my classmate in Calculus subject. Well, we have Calculus again today. Let’s go to the class, Yoona! See you Oppa, Siwon!”. Yoona nodded, “See you Siwon-shi, Kyu Hyun-shi.”. “Neh.”, I and Kyu answered. Then she went to the building with Seo Hyun.

“You like her!”, Kyu Hyun suddenly said. “What are you saying?”. Actually I knew exactly what he was saying. “Aish, come on Wonnie! I know you like her. I can see it in your eyes.”. I sighed, “I don’t know. Maybe you are right.”. “Then?”, he asked me. I was confused, “Then what?”. “Then what will you do? Will you keep her as your girlfriend? I think she is pretty enough for you.”. Of course she was pretty. I thought she was the most beautiful girl I ever met. But I doubted I could be her boyfriend. “I don’t know, Kyu. She is a human and I’m a....”. “You are a vampire. Yeah, that’s true. But, you are a good boy too, Siwon. You still have a chance to have any girl as your girlfriend.”. “But, I can hurt her! I’m afraid of that. I’m dangerous.”. Kyu Hyun smiled at me, “No, you won’t hurt her. I believe it. You’ve been a vampire for two years and you never hurt anybody. You have to believe yourself.”. “I.... I don’t know. Don’t talk about this anymore. I have to go to the class. Bye!”, I left Kyu Hyun.

I couldn’t focus to the lesson. I was thinking about what Kyu said. Yeah, it was so true that I liked her. Since I met her, her face always shows in my mind. I just wanted to be close to her. I would protect her. I swore I wouldn’t hurt her.

 

Yoona’s P o V

I sat in the class beside Seo Hyun. I felt my heart still beating so hard. It wasn’t because of that this morning a car almost hit me, but it was because of Siwon. He hugged me again. I felt comfort when his arms were around me. Did I like him? Mmmm.... I didn’t know. He was handsome and his body was perfect. I thought he was a good boy. Ah, stop thinking about him, Yoona! Didn’t you still remember about Kibum? The one you would never forget. You still loved him, Yoona. Wait. I still loved him? I doubted it.

The class ended. I hadn’t breakfast this morning. So, I was going to go to canteen. I asked Seo Hyun, “Seo Hyun, I’m going to go to canteen. Will you join me?”. “I... umh... ah, I have to meet Kyu Hyun soon. Sorry, Yoona.”, she answered. “Oh, no problem. Well, see you tomorrow, Seo Hyun.”. “Neh.”.

I bought a burger and a cup of cappuccino then I sat on the empty chair. Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the number, and it was Yuri’s number. I was so happy. “Hello, Yul?”. “Yoong! I miss you so much...”, she answered. “I miss you too. How are you?”. “I’m fine, Yoong. What about you?”. “I’m fine.”, I answered. “Yoong, I have to tell you something. But, please be cool.”. “What happen, Yul?”, I was so curious. “It’s about Kibum. He is missing.”. “What? How could?”. “He wasn’t go to campus for a week and his family doesn’t know where he is. I called him many times but he didn’t answer the phone.”, Yuri told me and I thought she was about  to cry. “Did you call the police?”, I asked. “Of course we did. But they don’t find him and his car until now. Ah, I don’t know what to do, Yoong...”. I couldn’t believe it. Kibum... where are you? “Didn’t he tell you something before he was gone?”, I asked. “Mmmmh last time we met, he just told me that he had to go somewhere but he didn’t tell me where.”. “Oh... I’m so sorry, Yul. I want help, but how?.”. “We can do nothing, Yoong.”, she cried. “Sssssh... Calm down, Yul.”. “Well, Yoong, I have a class now.” “Neh... tell me if there is something about Kibum.”. “Neh. Bye, Yoong. Take care.”, she said and ended the phone. I put my phone on the table and started to cry. “Kibum.... Wherever he is, I hope he is fine. Be strong Yoona!”, I said to myself. Then I wiped my tears.

“Hey, Yoona!”, I heard a voice called me when I started to eat my burger. It was Siwon. Well, my heart started to beat fast again. Stay cool, Yoona! “Hey, Siwon-shi.”. Then he sat beside me. Oh, my God, he was so perfect. He just looked at me. “What? What are doing here, Siwon-shi? Don’t you want to buy some food?”, I talked to him. “I’m not eating.”, he answered. “I mean, I’m not hungry.”, he continued. “Oh... then why are you here?”, I asked again. “Because of you.”, he answered. What? What did he say? I was surprised to hear his answer. “Seo Hyun told me that you are here.”, he said. “So, what do you want from me?”, I asked. “I want to ask whether you can go with me this Friday night.”. Suddenly, I couldn’t breathe. Did he ask me to date? I wanted to go with him, but I suddenly remember Kibum. No! I didn’t want to go. “I can’t, sorry.”, I answered. He just smiled, “Why?”. “Mmmmmh... I have to do my homework.”, I lied. “You lied.”, he said. How did he know? “I didn’t lie.”, I said. “Go with me, please.”, he asked me again. I took a deep breath, “No.”. “Well, I have to go now.”, I said and left him.

I had an Accounting class now. I was walking to the class when I remember something. Pabo! I left my phone on the table. “Aish....”. I got back to the canteen. Siwon was still there. He evilly smiled and said, “Forget something?”. “Do you know where my phone is?”, I asked. “Mmmm, you mean, this phone?”, he held my phone. Aish... he took my phone. “Give it back to me!”. “No!”. What? “Why? That is my phone, Siwon-shi!”, I was angry. “I’ll give your phone if you agree to go with me this Friday night.”, he said. “What? I told you, I can’t go.”. “So, I won’t give your phone back.”.  He started to walk away. “Wait, OK, I’ll go with you. But you promise me that you’ll give my phone back!”. He looked at me and smiled, “Deal. I’ll pick you at seven o’clock.”. I was confused. “Do you know where I live?”, I asked. “Umh.... yes, I know. Seo Hyun told me.”. “Oh....”. Then he left me and I walked to my class. Wait, I thought, I never told Seo Hyun where I lived. Ah... freak.

 

Siwon’s P o V

I felt so happy today. I couldn’t wait for Friday night. Yoona and I would go together. I couldn’t stop smiling. Stay cool, Siwon! Everyone would think that you are crazy. But, I’m really crazy about her. I never felt this feeling before.

I walked to my car. I drove my car to my apartment. I sat on my sofa and took Yoona’s phone from my bag.  I smiled and said to myself, “Sorry, Yoona. I just want to go with you.”. Suddenly, I got an idea, “Ah.... maybe I can find something in her phone!”. I explored her phone and I found Yoona’s photographs.

She was so beautiful, so cute. I sent her photos to my phone. But, I was surprised when I found a photo of a boy. “Who is he? Is he her boyfriend?”. I was so curious. I was so jealous! I felt my heart was broken. “Who is this guy? Hmmm, I’ll find out!”.