More Vampire Friends

Reborn

Siwon P o V

              So, Leeteuk Oppa introduced that vampire. His name was Kibum. Kibum? Wait, I thought I've heard that name before. But, when? I couldn’t remember. Hmmm, he made me curious.

 

Seohyun P o V

              After Leeteuk Oppa introduced Kibum, we stayed in the living room and separated into groups. Leeteuk Oppa, Hara, Donghae Oppa, and Jessica Unnie surrounded Kibum to talk about many things. Kyuhyun Oppa, Siwon Oppa, and Minho laughed and talked together at the other side. I and Taeyeon Unnie talked outside. She told me about her vacation.

              Suddenly Leeteuk Oppa called Taeyeon Unnie and asked her to come in. I heard footsteps coming. I turned around and saw Siwon Oppa. “Hey, Oppa!”, I greeted him. “Hey, Seo. Are you alone?”, he asked. “Yup. I was talking with Taeyeon Unnie but then his husband needed her. Why are you going outside, Oppa?”, I asked. “Just need some air and avoiding Ha-“, he didn’t finish his words. “Oppa....”, Hara came and called Siwon. “Oppa, please, forgive me.... I just-“, Hara talked to him. “Stop, Hara, I don’t want to talk to you now. How could you do that? I hate you!”, then Siwon Oppa entered the house. Hara seemed so sad and was about to cry. She chased him then. Of course Siwon Oppa avoided Hara, she made him upset because she tried to kill his precious girl.

              “Huffft, I’m alone now....”, I mumbled. “I don’t think so.”, I heard someone behind me, but before I turned my body, I felt a pair of arms wrapped my body from behind. It was Kyuhyun Oppa. “Oppa!”, I smiled. “Hey, wanna go to your apartment? It’s already midnight and we have class tomorrow, right?”, he asked. “Yeah, let’s find Siwon Oppa and say goodbye to everyone first.”, I said. Then we entered the house together. We found Siwon Oppa and then said goodbye to everyone. Jessica Unnie said that tomorrow she and Donghae Oppa would come to visit Siwon Oppa’s apartment.

 

Hara’s P o V

              God!!!! Siwon Oppa didn’t want to talk to me. I felt so sad because of it. I was sitting outside alone. I didn’t want anyone to see me crying. I was hurt. I love him so much! Always! But, why did he choose that girl? Why doesn’t he love me? I’m a vampire, just like him. But you chose that human. Why, Oppa? Why???? I wiped my tears and decided to go to my bedroom. I didn’t focus on my way and bumped someone, “Hara?”, it was Leeteuk Oppa. “Oh, Oppa, sorry.”, I said. “What happened? Are you alright?”, he asked. I looked at him and nodded. “Hmmm, you better take a rest now. Donghae and Jessica already rested in guestroom. Siwon, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, and Minho were going to their places. Taeyeon and I are going to rest too. And Kibum... umh, I don’t know where he is. Maybe he is still in the living room.”, he said. I just nodded again.

              I laid my body on my bed and cried hard. I couldn’t sleep. I didn’t want to sleep! My heart was broken. “So, this is how it feels when your heart is broken. It hurts!”, I whispered. Suddenly, I heard someone knocking my door, “Hara? Are you... are you OK?”. It was Kibum. I stopped crying. “Ye...yeah.... Just go away Kibum!”, I replied weakly. Then Kibum opened my door. I suddenly sat. “YAH! Go away! I’m OK!”, I shouted and threw pillow to him. “You seem not OK actually. You are... crying....”, he came closer and sat next to me. I just looked away. “You know, maybe I can help. But, it’s fine if you don’t want to share your problem with me. I just... can’t resist to see a girl crying.”, he said. I looked at him and he was looking at me. I could feel his sincerity. I didn’t know what to say. But, suddenly I just wanted to tell him my story. I wanted to tell him about my pain. “I... I... just that... I love someone. I love him very much. But, he... he loves another girl. I was so jealous. I did something bad then. And now, he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. He hates me and it hurts a lot!!!!”, I shouted. “Ssshhh, it’s alright....”, Kibum patted my shoulder. I felt so weak, I just leaned my body to him and hugged him. I felt Kibum hugged me back. I cried hard.

 

Yoona’s P o V

              I was ready to go. I had a class this morning. I saw my watch and it showed 7.30 AM. “Hmmm, I better hurry!”, I said. I walked to my car and opened the door but suddenly someone stood beside me and closed it. I lifted my head to see the person, but before I could see anything, I felt something crashed my lips and my body was wrapped by a pair of strong arms. I was shocked, but then I realized it was Siwon. He kissed me passionately and pressed my body to the car’s door. I just closed my eyes and threw my bag away. I placed my arms around his neck. His tongue slid between my lips and then explored my mouth. He kissed me deeper. I couldn’t think anything. My heart was beating so fast and I felt my body was going to explode. He lifted my body, pulling me closer to him. Oh My God! It was so amazing! I started to pull and ruffle his hair. I loved him so much. He broke the kiss and placed my body so I stood on the ground again. I caught some air and placed my hands on his chest. I was breathing so fast. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. He seemed so calm. He was smiling and his arms still wrapped my body. Then he hugged me. He placed his chin on my shoulder. “I missed you....”, he whispered. I just chuckled, “Really? It was just one night and you missed me already?”. He shrugged, “I want to be with you every time.”, he said and made me smile widely. He was so sweet. He broke the hug, “Come on, I’ll drive you to the campus. But, let me take your bag first. You threw it too far, you know!”, he laughed. I just blushed and he walked to take my bag.

              The class ended. Siwon was already waiting for me in his car. I hopped in and he pulled me to his body. I closed my eyes, ready for a kiss. But, after awhile, I heard him chuckling. I opened my eyes, “What?”. “Nothing. You love kissing me, right?”, he said. “You! Aissh!”, I pouted. I pushed his body, but he just pulled me closer and kissed my lips. I tried to push him again, then he stopped the kiss, “Yah! Come on, I was kidding, Princess.”, he said and smiled. “You know, it was embarrass-“, I couldn’t stop my words because his lips crashed mine. I tried to push him again but he just pulled me closer and closer. I gave up.

              He started driving the car. “Where are we going now?”, I asked. “To my apartment.”, he answered simply. “Oh....”, I just nodded. “My friends want to meet you.”, he continued. “Huh? Your friends? Why? Ah... wait.... Are they...”, I didn’t finish it. “Yes, they are vampires.”, he replied. “But why? Why they want to see me?”, I asked confused. “Just want to know you. Calm down.... They are friendly. Don’t be scared.”, he assured me. I just nodded again.

              We arrived there. While we were in front of the door, I grabbed his arm. He chuckled and placed his arm around my waist. When he opened the door, suddenly “They come!!!!”, I heard someone shouting happily. I looked around and saw a beautiful blonde girl ran to me with a handsome guy followed her. “Hello, you must be Yoona, right? I’m Jessica.”, she said and offered her hand. “Oh... umh... hi! I’m Im Yoon Ah but just call me Yoona.”, I shook her hand slowly. “And this is my husband, Donghae.”, she introduced the handsome guy. I bowed to him and he bowed too. “Woah.... Siwon is right, you are so beautiful, Yoona.”, Donghae said and I blushed. “Th... thank you.”, I said. “Yah! Fishy!”, Jessica hit his head. “But, I agree. You are so beautiful, Yoona. Siwon has a good taste.”, Jessica smiled at me. “Thank you, but I think you are more beautiful than me.”, I replied. “No, you are the most beautiful, My Princess!”, Siwon protested. “Aissh! What’s your problem Siwon????”, Jessica shouted. We laughed at her. Then Seohyun and Kyuhyun came. “Hey, you guys have arrived.”, Seohyun shouted happily. “Yes, and now, we are ready to go!”, Jessica said and pulled my hand. “Huh? Where are we going, Jessica-sshi?”, I was shocked. “Shopping!!!! And it’s for the girls only. By the way, you can call me ‘Unnie’, Yoona!”, she answered happily. “Yah! Yah! You want to take her away from me, huh?”, Siwon protested. “Wonnie Oppa, just let me and Sica Unnie bring Yoona for shopping, okay? Please.... We won’t do anything bad to her. We promise!”, Seohyun said. “Yoona, don’t go if you don’t want to!”, Siwon said to me and then Jessica hit his forehead, “Yah! It’s like you asked her to stay! So, Yoona, would you like to go with us?”. I thought for awhile. “Sure, I’d love to, Unnie.”, I replied and smiled to her. I looked at Siwon and smiled. Siwon pouted and sighed, “Okay! But bring her back before night, arasso?”. “Bye Wonnie, bye Kyuhyun, bye Fishy!!!!”, Jessica dragged me and Seohyun. “Aissh....”, I heard Siwon mumbled and it made me chuckle.

              We went to the largest mall in Seoul. Jessica asked me a lot of questions, like how I met Siwon, why I loved him, and how I accepted him. She told me about her and her husband. She was a friendly and cheerful woman. I liked her. “So, Unnie, don’t you and Donghae Oppa need to go to the office?”, Seohyun asked while we were in the shoes shop. “Nope, we are having vacation.”, Jessica replied. “Are you living in Leeteuk Oppa’s place now?”, Seo asked again. “Yup.”, Jessica nodded. “Why don’t you stay in my apartment and let Hae Oppa stay in Kyuhyun’s? I miss you, Unnie.”, Seohyun offered. “Hmmm, I’ll think that’s a good idea. But, I want to know Kibum more, Seo. He is new.”, Jessica said. Wait, she said ‘Kibum’? I was frozen when I heard ‘Kibum’ name. Could it be... Kibum? The one I loved.... I meant, before I met Siwon. “Yoona, are you okay, Sweetheart?”, Jessica shook my body. I was too shocked, “You mean... Kibum... Kim Kibum?”, I asked. “Yes, his name is Kim Kibum, the new vampire. Do you know him?”, Jessica asked. What???? Oh no! It couldn’t be.... “Yoona?”, Seohyun asked worriedly. I was too shocked to replie. Kibum... now you are....