First Sight

Reborn

Yoona’s P o V

I heard someone knocked my door. “Come in!”, I said. Then I saw my aunt came in. “Yoona, I and your uncle have to go now. We have a flight to Tokyo this morning. If you need something, you can ask Soo Bin. She is our maid. OK?”. “Neh, Ahjumma. Thank you.”, I answered. Then my aunt smiled, “Well, today is your first day in SM University. We have a gift for you.”. She gave me a key. And I knew what it was for. “What? You give me a car?”. “Yes. Hope you like it.”. “But... but you don’t have to give me this. I can go to campus by taxi.”, I gave it back to my aunt. “No, Yoona, it’s just a little gift. Please accept it.”, she put the key on my hand. “But... I can’t.”. My aunt touched my shoulder and said, “Please”. “Mmm... Well, thank you very much.”, I smiled to her. “You are welcome. Take care yourself!”, she kissed my forehead and left.

I went to the dining room. I saw a woman prepared food. She suddenly saw me, “Oh, good morning Miss Im. I am Soo Bin. This is your breakfast.”. “Ah, thank you Soo Bin.”. “You are welcome. Now I have to go to the kitchen. If you need something, just call me then.”, she smiled and left. I ate my breakfast alone.

I went out from the house and saw a red BMW. “Is that the gift? It’s too much.”, I said. Then I entered the car and drove it to my new campus. It took twenty minutes before I arrived at the university. I parked my car and entered the building.

 

Siwon’s P o V

It was my third year in this college. I arrived at my campus and parked my car. Then I saw a black Audi parked beside me. It was Kyu’s car. He went out from the car with Seo Hyun. They came closer to me. “Hey, Siwon.”, Kyu greeted. “Hey. Well, you are our junior now, Seo Hyun.”,  I said. Kyu laughed. “Yes, it’s my freshman year. I studied hard to enter SM University, but finally I’m sooo happy, because I’m in the same college as my boyfriend.”, she said. “Uh... So sweet.”, I . “Well, we’re gonna be late. Let’s go to the class. Seo Hyun, do you want me to help you find your class?”, Kyu Hyun said. “No, Oppa. I can find it by myself.”. “Well, see you then!”, Kyu Hyun said then he kissed her cheek before we parted. I had the same class with Kyu Hyun, so we entered the class together.

I sat in the class near the window and Kyu sat beside me. He suddenly said, “Siwon, you know, all of girls in this class are looking at you.”. I looked around, and yes, they were looking at me but suddenly they turned their gaze away and blushed. I just smiled. “Well, don’t you want to choose one of them as your girlfriend?”, Kyu Hyun asked me. “Mmmmm, no. They aren’t attracted me.”, I answered coldly. “Aish, you’ve been single for many years. I think you should find someone special.”.

 

Yoona’s P o V

I was looking at the window when I heard someone asked me, a girl, “May I sit beside you?”. I turned my face to her, “Oh, sure.”. She sat beside me and introduced herself, “Hey, I’m Seo Hyun.”. She was beautiful and I thought she was a kind girl. “I’m Im Yoon Ah, but just call me Yoona.”, I smiled to her. “Well, Yoona, why do you look so sad? Is anything wrong?”, she asked me. “Mmmmm, I just missed my family. They’re not in Seoul. I moved here because I’ve been accepted in this college and have to leave them. But I’m fine.”, I pushed my face to smile. She looked at me and smiled, “Oh, I see. So now, do you live alone?”. “No, I lived with my uncle and my aunt.”, I answered. “Am I your first friend in Seoul?”. “Yes, you are.”. Then we laughed and continued talking until the teacher came.

After the class ended, I went out with Seo Hyun. Suddenly she called someone, “Oppa!”. Oh, he must be Kyu Hyun, his boyfriend. She told me about him when we were in the class. Kyu Hyun leaned closer to her. “Hey, I’ve been waiting for you.”, he said. Seo Hyun just smiled. “Oppa, this is Yoona. Yoona, this is Kyu Hyun Oppa.”. “Hi, Yoona. Nice too meet you.”, he smiled at me. “Nice to meet you too, Kyu Hyun-shi. Well, I have to go now, see you guys!”, I said. “See you too, Yoona!”, they smiled at me.

I walked out of the building. I felt sad when I saw Seo Hyun and Kyu Hyun. They remembered me about my relationship with Kibum. Oh, I wanted to cry. Be strong, Yoona! It was your decision to leave him. I was so sad and I didn’t focus on my way. Suddenly, my feet hit a stone and I started to fall. But, someone grabbed me and hugged. I turned my face and saw a boy, “Thank you.”. He just looked at me. I said, “Mmmm, can you release me?”. He didn’t move. Didn’t he hear me? I asked again, “Excuse me, can you release me?”. He suddenly was confused and released me, “Oh... I’m sorry.”, he said. I just smiled, “Never mind. You helped me, thank you.”. “Be careful next time!”, he said coldly. “I will.”, then I left him.

 

Siwon’s P o V

I was walking to my car when I saw a girl. A beautiful girl. Suddenly her feet hit a stone. I moved to her as fast as I could. I grabbed her hand and pulled her body to mine and hugged her when she started to fall. I was enchanted when she looked at me. I released her body and felt shy after she asked me to release her. It was stupid. Her beauty made me stopped breathing. Now, she left me after thanked me. Wait, she left me? No, she couldn’t leave me this fast. I wanted to know her. I didn’t even know her name! Well, easy, Siwon! You could follow her.

I really followed her. She didn’t realize that I was right behind her. I thought she was thinking about something. Something that made her sad. She entered a red BMW. Well, now I knew her car. Then she drove it and was gone. What? She was gone? Stupid, stupid, stupid! I ran to my car really fast. I drove like a racer and finally I could follow her car. Thanks God! She stopped in front of a white house and entered the gate. Well, now I knew where she lived. I smiled.

I drove my car to my apartment. I couldn’t stop myself smiling. I was thinking about that girl. Suddenly, I heard my phone rang. I took my phone and saw it. It was Hara who calling me. Then I picked up my phone, “Hello.”. “Hello, Siwon.”, she answered. “What’s the matter, Hara?”. “Siwon, I want to ask you wether you can go hunt with me tonight. I haven’t drink blood for a week.”. “What? You have to drink soon, Hara.”, Hara was a vampire too. “Yeah, I know. So, you can go tonight?”. Umh, I didn’t know what to say. Actually I would be free tonight but I didn’t want to go with her. Seo Hyun had told me that Hara liked me. But I had no feeling for her. She was a good friend. She was kind and beautiful. I was afraid someday she confessed her feeling to me. “Uh.... Hara, I’m sorry. I think, I can’t go with you tonight. I have to go somewhere.”, I lied. She sighed. “Mmm.... What about tomorrow night?”, she asked. Aish, this girl! “I don’t know, Hara. I’ll call you if I can.”. “Neh, Siwon. See you!”. I stopped the phone.

I arrived at my apartment. I laid my body on my bed and started to think about that girl again. I remembered how we met. I remembered her body against mine. I remembered her face very well, and her voice was really soft. I wanted to see her again. I never met a girl like her before. She attracted me at the first sight. Next day, I had to see her again, I promised. I had to know her name. No! I had to know everything about her. I wanted to know everything about her.