Meet the Vampires

Reborn

Hara’s P o V

              “Oh.... So, mmm... what are you feeling now, Kibum-sshi? After the transformation, you know, mmm... now you are a vampire....”, I asked him. He just looked at me with sad expression then he bowed his head. “Kibum-sshi?”, I asked worriedly. “I’m fine... I felt thirsty but then Leeteuk-sshi gave me a glass of... blood.”, he finally answered. He then sat on the bed and hid his face in his palms. He seemed so frustated. I felt pity for him. I stepped forward and sat beside him, “Hey... don’t be sad! You must be so confused now, right? I know what you feel. Look, being a vampire is not a bad thing.”. He suddenly pulled his hands away and looked at me, “Not bad? How can you say that? I’m a monster now. I can kill everyone that I want. I’ll always feel thirsty of blood. I won’t be able to see my family, my friends, and anyone I know! Oh, God!”. “No no no! You are not a monster. We are not! And you can still meet your family if you want!”, I said. “But I can kill them! I can their blood! I’m dangerous....”, he cried. I placed my hands around his shoulders, “Ssshhh.... Kibum-sshi, listen! I will teach you how to live as a vampire. I will teach you to control yourself so you will be able to see humans. I, Leeteuk Oppa, and other vampires will help you, OK? So don’t worry!”. He stared at me blankly and I wiped his tears.

 

Yoona’s P o V

              I heard my alarm rang. I stretched my hand and reached it then turn it off. I opened my eyes and turned around. Huh? Where is he? “Siwon?”, I called. But, there was no answer. Hmmm... maybe he left me before I woke up. I felt disappointed. I got up and walked to my bathroom. I looked around, maybe he was hiding somewhere in my room, but I found nobody. I sighed. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped my waist from behind. I was surprised and then smiled widely when realized that those arms was Siwon’s. “Good morning, Sleeping Beauty! Are you looking for me?”, he said to my ear. I giggled and turned my body to face him but his arms are still around me, “NO!”. He pouted, Aigoo... he is so handsome! He then smirked, “Really? But, I think I heard someone calling my name....”. I just blushed, “Fine! I was looking for you. Wait... you have changed your clothes!”. “Yes, I went to my apartment while you were still sleeping. I took a bath, changed my clothes, and took my things, then came back here before you woke up.”, he explained. “Oh... okay. Now, let go of me, Siwon! I want to take a bath.”. “Yah! Call me Oppa! I told you! If you don’t, I won’t release you!”, he said. I sighed, “Alright! Please, let go of me, SIWON OPPA!”. “No.”, he said. “What? Why?”, I confused. He smiled, “Because, I know that you love being wrapped by me.”. Aissh... this man! “Hmmm, who said that? Don’t be so sure, Mr. Choi!”, I replied while blushing. “So, why are you blushing now?”, he teased. “YAH! Don’t tease me anymore! Seriously, Oppa, I need to take a bath now. I have a class this morning.”, I pouted. “Fine. But, kiss me first!”, he ordered. “What? No! I don’t have mouthwash yet.”, I protested. “I don’t care!”, he replied. I rolled my eyes then kissed him on the cheek. “Now, let me take a bath!”, I said. He kissed me on my forehead then released me.

              We went to our campus together by my car. Siwon drove it. “Yoonaaa! Siwon Oppaaa!”, we heard Seohyun calling. She ran to us and Kyuhyun followed her. “Good morning, Seo! Good morning, Kyuhyun-sshi!”, I greeted them. Siwon greeted them too. “Yoona, how are you? Are you alright? Yesterday you fainted because of him!”, she asked and pointed Siwon. “Yah! I told you I’m sorry!”, Siwon said. I laughed at them, “Neh, I’m fine now.”. “Really? He didn’t do anything bad to you, right?”, she asked me again. I chuckled, “No, Siwon Oppa is so nice.”. “Wait wait, you called him ‘Oppa’???? Ahhh... I believe he was the one who asked you to!”, Seohyun said and made Siwon shouted, “Yah!!!!”. We laughed at him. “By the way, he is not the one you should call ‘Oppa’, you can call me ‘Oppa’ too, Yoona, but as long as my Seobaby is not jealous.”, Kyuhyun said and smiled. “Yah! Yes, he is right. And, Oppa, I’m never jealous, you know!!!!”, Seohyun stucked out her tongue to Kyuhyun. She is so cute. “Aissh.... You are so mean!”, Kyuhyun pouted. I just laughed, “Fine, I’ll call you ‘Kyuhyun Oppa’.”. “Ahhh, I remember something, Siwon, tonight we have to go to Leeteuk Hyung’s place. He said he will introduce us to a new vampire.”, Kyuhyun told Siwon. “Mwoh? There’s a new vampire?”, Siwon surprised. “Yes, Oppa. Actually, Leeteuk Oppa came to your apartment last night, but you weren’t there. So, he called us and asked  to tell you this.”, Seohyun explained. “Where were you last night?”, Kyuhyun asked. “I... I was in Yoona’s place.”, Siwon replied. “Mwoh? Along night?”, Seohyun surprised. Siwon just nodded slowly. “What? Did you two....”, Kyuhyun asked something but Siwon cut him, “Yah!!!! We didn’t do anything. We just slept! ert!”. “Hey hey! I’m not ert!”, Kyuhyun protested. “Huh? Really? Is he not ert, Seo?”, Siwon smirked. Seohyun laughed, “Mmmh... I think, sometimes he is!”. “Yah!!!! Seo Joo Hyun, you... aissh!!!!”, Kyuhyun shouted and we just laughed. They are so fun. I’m so glad to know them. “I think it’s time for us to go to the class.”, I said.

              The class ended, I walked to my car and waited for Siwon. Ten minutes later, he came, “Hey, I’m sorry I made you waiting for me.”. I just smiled, “It’s okay, Oppa.”. “So, where are we going now?”, he asked while starting the engine. “Mmmh, can we go to the bookstore? I have to buy some books.”, I replied. “Sure, Princess.”, he said and I giggled. “Oppa....”, I called him while he was driving. “Hm?”, he answered with eyes still focusing on the way. “May I know, who is Leeteuk?”, I asked. “Oh... that. He is a vampire. He is our leader.”. “Leader?”, I asked again. “Yeah, there are many vampires here, and we live like a family. Leeteuk hyung is the oldest, so he is our leader.”, Siwon explained. “There are many vampires here? You mean, in Seoul?”, I was shocked. He nodded, “Yes. And in the world, there are a lot of vampires.”. I dropped my jaw, “W... wow....”. He took a glance on me and chuckled, “Why? Are you scared?”. I just shrugged, “I... have a lot of questions for you.”. “About vampires things?”, he asked. I nodded. He smiled at me, “You can ask me anything, Honey. But, not now, because we have arrived.”.

              I bought some books that I need. After that, Siwon drove me to his apartment. “Hey, you want to come in?”, he asked when we arrived. “No. It’s already twilight. You have to go somewhere tonight, right? You better prepare yourself now.”, I said. “Arasso. If you miss me, just text or call me, okay?”, he said. I nodded, “Neh.”. He leaned to me and pulled my body closer to him. He kissed my lips. I kissed him back. The kiss grew passionately. I enjoyed it. He broke the kiss before I lose my breathe. “Take care yourself, Yoona. I’ll see you soon.”, he said as kissed my forehead. I smiled at him. He opened the driver door and got out of my car. I moved my body to the driver seat. I opened the window, “I’m leaving now. Bye, Oppa.”. He nodded, “Be careful.”.

 

Seohyun’s P o V

              It was already dark. I, Kyuhyun Oppa, and Siwon Oppa went to Leeteuk Oppa’s place by Kyuhyun Oppa’s car. After thirty minutes driving, we arrived there. We entered the place together. “Seohyun!”, I heard someone calling me. I turned around, “Sica Unnie!!!”. She was a vampire too and for me, she was like my own sister. She came to us with a handsome vampire. He was Donghae Oppa. I hugged Sica Unnie, “Sica Unnie, I missed you!”. “I miss you too, Dear! How are you?”, she asked as we broke the hug. “I’m fine. Ah, annyeong, Donghae Oppa.”, I bowed to him. “Annyeong, Seo!”, he bowed to me and then turned to Kyuhyun and Siwon Oppa and hugged them one by one, “Hey, how are you boys?”. “I’m fine, Hyung. How are you?”, Kyuhyun Oppa asked. “As long as I’m with the Ice Princess, I’ll always be fine.”, he replied as he winked. “Yah! Fishy! Don’t make me embarrassed!”, Sica Unnie shouted and we laughed. “Umh... Siwon, I heard about what Hara did to your girl. How is she now? I can’t believe Hara attacked a human!”, Donghae Oppa asked worriedly. “She is fine now, Hyung. Kyu and Seo saved her.”, Siwon Oppa replied. “Wow! You have a girlfriend now, Wonnie! Glad to hear that! And she is a human? May I meet her? I promise I won’t do anything bad.”, Sica Unnie asked happily. Siwon Oppa chuckled, “Sure.”. “Is she beautiful?”, Donghae Oppa asked and he received a death glare from Sica Unnie. We laughed, “She is, Hyung. She is the most beautiful girl I ever met.”, Siwon Oppa replied. “Wow, so I want to meet her too.”, Donghae Oppa said. “You’re so dead, Fish!”, Sica Unnie whispered and pinched his waist, made us laughed harder.

              “So, you guys have arrived here.”, we heard Leeuteuk Oppa’s voice while we were talking and he came to us. “Hyung!”, Kyu and Siwon Oppa greeted him. “Annyeong Oppa.”, I greeted him too. “Annyeong Seo, Kyu, Siwon!”, he replied. “Hyung!!!! Noona!!!!”, we heard someone voice came from the main door, it was Minho. We greeted him. He was the youngest between us and handsome too. “So, Hyung, where is the new vampire?”, Minho asked to Leeteuk Oppa. “He was upstairs with Hara. I’ll call him when we are complete, we still have to wait....”, Leeteuk Oppa didn’t finish his words. “I’m here!!!!”, we heard someone voice again from the door, now it’s a girl. Leeteuk Oppa ran to her and hugged her. She was her wife, Taeyeon Unnie. After that, we gathered and Leeteuk Oppa went upstairs.

              “Unnie, how are you?”, I asked Taeyeon Unnie. “I’m fine, Seobaby! I miss you all!”, she replied. “How was your trip to USA, Noona?”, Donghae Oppa asked. “It was... so fun! I met many vampires there.”, she explained. Taeyeon Noona have had a vacation to USA from her office, she was a manager in a large company. I was about to ask something when we heard footsteps, “Attention, everyone! Here is the new vampire.”, Leeteuk Oppa said. He came with a boy on his right and a girl on his left. The girl was Hara and the boy was the new vampire. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m... Kim Kibum.”, the new vampire bowed.

 

“Now, I’m going to introduce you to my family, our family. Guys, please came closer!”, Leeteuk Oppa said.“This is my wife, Park Tae Yeon. She works as a manager in a company. She turned to a vampire when she was twenty six years old, actually she is ninety one years old now.”. “Annyeong.”, Taeyeon Unnie bowed.

 

“Next, this is Lee Dong Hae. He is a lawyer. He turned to a vampire when he was twenty for years old, actually he is fifty two years old now.”.“Annyeong.”, Donghae Oppa bowed.

 

“Beside Donghae, she is his wife, Lee Soo Yeon. She is a lawyer too. She turned to a vampire when she was twenty three, actually she is thirty years old now.”. “Annyeong. But, please, just call me Jessica.”, Sica Unnie smiled.

 

“Then, this is Cho Kyu Hyun. He is a college student. He turned to a vampire when he was eighteen. Actually, he is twenty one years old now.”. “Annyeong.”, Kyuhyun Oppa bowed.

 

“Next, this is Seo Joo Hyun, Kyuhyun’s girlfriend. She is a college student too. She turned to a vampire when she was eighteen. Actually, she is twenty five years old now.”. “Annyeong, Kibum-sshi. Just call me Seohyun, please.”, I bowed.

 

“Then, this is Choi Si Won. He is a college student too. Siwon, Kyu, and Seo are attending the same university. Siwon turned to a vampire when he was nineteen. Actually, he is twenty one years old now.”.Siwon Oppa seemed to think something and he bowed, “Annyeong.”.

 

“Then, this is Choi Min Ho. He is a college student too, but in a different university with them. He turned to a vampire when he was eighteen. Actually he is nineteen years old now.”. “Annyeong, Kibum-sshi.”, he bowed.


 

“Oh, then, this is Hara. You know her. She has graduated from college. She turned to a vampire when she was nineteen. Actually, she is twenty two years old now.”. Hara smiled to Kibum.

 

“And... it’s my turn. My name is Park Lee Teuk. I’m a psychologist. I turned to a vampire when I was twenty seven. Actually, I’m a hundred years old now. So, I’m the leader here. And... welcome to our family.”.

"If you need anything, just tell us, arasso.", Leeteuk Oppa said and Kibum just nodded.