Sweet Surprise

Reborn

Seohyun’s P o V

I and Kyuhyun Oppa were on the way back to Siwon Oppa’s apartment after helped him with his fireworks for Yoona. “Ahhh.... Yoona is sooo lucky! Siwon Oppa is so romantic.”, I said. Kyuhyun Oppa looked at me as he drove his car, “Really?”. I just nodded and he focused on the way again. “So, you want to be Siwon’s girlfriend now?”, he asked me. I smiled evilly, “Why? Are you jealous, Oppa?”. “Aish.... No!”. I laughed while seeing his face. He was so cute. “Don’t worry, Oppa.... You’re the only one for me. Even if you are not as romantic as Siwon Oppa, I still love you so much.”, I said to him. He smiled at me widely and pinched my cheek.

We arrived at Siwon Oppa’s apartment. Siwon Oppa didn’t arrive yet. We just got in and waited him inside. After several times, I heard the door opened. It was Siwon Oppa. “Oppa... tell us everything! Are you dating her now?”, I shouted. He just smiled and said, “No... not yet. I want to be close to her first, I just take it slow.”. Then we continued talking about this night. It was almost midnight when I and Kyuhyun Oppa decided to leave. Kyuhyun Oppa was driving the car when he suddenly said, “Seohyun.... I’ll take you to my apartment.”. I was shocked, “But... but why, Oppa? I’m so tired now. I just want to take a rest and sleep.”. He smiled at me, “You can sleep in my apartment too. Come on, Seo.... Please!!!!”. “Hmmm.... Whatever! I’m so tired now and I want to sleep. Just wake me up when we arrive, OK!”. I closed my eyes and slept.

I woke up and I was shocked. Where am I? I looked around and realized that I was in a familiar place. I was in a basement. I turned to find Kyuhyun Oppa but he wasn’t on his seat. What? He just left me alone in his car? I got out of the car and walked to the elevator. I arrived at the eleventh floor and went to Kyuhyun Oppa’s apartment. I pushed the bell button but I heard no one answered. I opened the door and it was unlocked. Hmmm why he didn’t turn on the light? It was so dark there. But, I could see everything clear enough because of my vampire’s ability. “Oppa....”, I called Kyuhyun Oppa. “Oppa, where are you? I told you to wake me up when we arrive! Why did you just leave me?”, I shouted but there was no answer. I closed the door and tried to find him inside. “Yah! Oppa... stop playing with me!”, well there was still no answer. I was scared now.

I walked to his bedroom and knocked the door. Then I opened the door slowly and it was unlocked too. Suddenly, I was so surprised. There was a beautiful sight in his bedroom. I saw a lot of candles inside of beautiful glasses everywhere. “Oh my God....”, I whispered. It was so wonderful and it was more wonderful when I realized there were white flowers covering the floor. I was just standing there and admiring the scene. Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. I gasped and realized that it was Kyuhyun Oppa. “Happy anniversary, my love....”, he whispered to my ear. Wait! Our anniversary is tomorrow. I turned to face him. “Oppa.... Tomorrow is our anniversary, not now.”, I said confused. He just smiled, “Are you sure? It’s 12.01 a.m. now. So, the day passed and today is our anniversary!”. I took my phone and saw that... yes, it was 12.01 a.m. and yes, today was our anniversary. “Hmmm, you are right.”, I smiled at him widely. I have been dating Kyuhyun Oppa for three years. Three years of love! He wrapped my waist and kissed me passionately. I was so happy now. Kyuhyun Oppa is so romantic. I broke the kissed and stared at him, “You made all of this for me?”, I asked as I pointed his bedroom. He caressed my face, “Yes... for us. Siwon helped me a little. Don’t you like it?”. “Hmmm.... I don’t like it!”, I . He looked at me shocked, “Really?”. Then I laughed, “But I love it, Oppa.... This is sooo beautiful!”. He pinched my cheek, “You teased me!”. Then he pulled me to his body and kissed me again. I had an idea, I again, “Umh, Oppa.... I’m sorry, I think I can’t stay here tonight.”. “What? Why, Seohyun?”, he asked me. “I have a lot of homeworks and I better go to my apartment now.”, I tried hard not to laugh. “Hmmm.... Liar! You are a naughty girl!”, he smiled at me evilly. Then he lifted me up by his arms and I gasped. He took me to his bed and laid on me. He kissed me again hungrily. “I love you, Oppa.”, I said when we broke the kiss for awhile. “I love you more, Seo Joo Hyun.”, he replied. Then we continued our lovely moment.

 

Siwon’s P o V

It was Saturday morning and I woke up earlier. I just smile when I remembered about last night. Yoona... I want to see you now! I want to be with you all of the times. But then I remembered that I had to go somewhere. I needed to drink... blood! I texted Kyuhyun and Seohyun:

Hey, I’ll go hunt for three days.

Please, take care my Yoona.

See you on Tuesday!

I went to the bathroom then prepared myself. I entered my stuff to my bag and then I left. I was walking to the elevator when I heard someone calling me, “Siwon Oppa!”. I looked around and saw there was Hara. “Umh, hi, Hara! What are you doing here?”, I asked her. She came closer to me and smiled brightly, “Well, I’m going to visit you, Oppa.”. “But... but I have to go now, Hara. I’m so sorry.”, I felt so sorry for her. “Umh... but Oppa. I miss you so much! I want to talk with you.”, she said. Aish.... “Hmmm, I’m so sorry. Maybe next time. I have to go now, see you!”, then I left her.

I walked to my car and suddenly I got an idea. I wanted give Yoona a surprise.

 

Hara’s P o V

“Aish.... Oppa.... Why are you so mean????”, I talked to myself. I came to his apartment this morning, but he just left me. Hmmm, where is he going by the way? Well, let’s find out, Hara!

I got my car and followed Siwon Oppa carefully. I was shocked when he stopped at a gift store. “What is he going to buy? He wants to buy a gift? For what?”. I was so curious. I waited a few minutes then he came out and left the store. I followed his car again.

He stopped his car in front of a big white house’s gate. He got out of his car and brought something. I thought that was the thing that he bought in the gift store last time. “Whose house it is? And why is he bringing a gift here? Is it her girlfriend’s house? OMO.... Siwon Oppa, do you have a girlfriend now? What about me, Oppa?”, I didn’t realize that I was crying. He put it in front of the door and smiled. He looked to the door for awhile then he just left. My heart was broken that time. I felt so hurt! “So, you have a girlfriend now, Choi Si Won? Well, no problem. I’ll destroy her!”, I promised to myself. I left that house and went to my apartment. I planned something bad!

 

Yoona’s P o V

“Miss Im!!!! Noona!!!! Wake up!!!!”, I heard someone shouting. It was Soo Bin, my maid. “Hmmmmm, what happen, Soo Bin? I’m still sleepy.”, I said lazily. “Look at this, Noona! I think this is for you! Look! What a nice bear!”, she gave me a super big Teddy Bear doll. I rubbed my eyes and sat on my bed. I took the doll, “Who gave this?”. “I don’t know, Noona. I just found it while I was going to go outside. How sweet! You have an admirer.”, she teased me. I was so curious who gave me this. “Noona, there is a note too!”, she suddenly said. I took the note and red it.

To: Beautiful Yoona

Hi, Yoona!

Have you wake up?

Did you dream about me last night? ;D

I gave you this Teddy Bear, I hope you like it.

I have to go somewhere for three days.

We’ll meet again Tuesday.

Take care yourself, OK?

From: Siwon

I just smiled after reading the note. Choi Siwon... why are you so sweet! I’m falling in love with you, you know! Ah... I can’t wait to see you again! You make me can’t stop smiling.