2

One Last Time

"You may now kiss your groom" The wedding facilitator said as Joonmyeon cupped Baekhyun's cheeks and slowly kissed him on the lips. Chanyeol clapped his hands and smiled at the newly wedded couple, rather forcely, and looked away. It was painful for him to see the man he loved the most being married to another guy. He was still smiling even when the couple were already walking towards the grand hall of the hotel for the after party. Everyone followed the happy couple dancing their way inside while Chanyeol didn't move an inch, waiting for the place to be emptied before letting his tears fall from his eyes. Kai went closer to the older and placed his arms around the older's shoulder.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anybody." Kai said. Chanyeol wiped his tears away and fixed his hair before standing up, shocking Kai beside him.

"I'll be fine. Let's get inside. I still need to say my grand speech before leaving this place." Chanyeol said. He walked towards the hall only to be greeted by the last person whom he want to talk to, Baekhyun.

"Oh! I was looking all over for you. Come on! I want to hear your message for me." Baekhun said as he dragged Chanyeol inside and gave him the microphone.

"Okay. Since I've been dragged by my bestfriend here, I may as well say what I have to say." Yeollie said.

"First of all, congratulations to the both of you. You have succesfully left the Bachelor's stage. Joonmyeon! Just take care of my clumsy best friend. He may be sweet and all, but he's really irritating sometimes." Chanyeol said. The crowd laughed at his message while Baekhyun gave him a "you're dead" expression.

"But Baekhyun is a loving, kind hearted and hard working person. You can't find a guy  as great as him. Just to let you know, he really has weird tastes. He hates eating food that has pepper on it, loves to eat ice cream on a winter season, mixes ketchup on his plain rice and calls it "Chup Rice" and other stuff. When he's angry, give him some chocolate chip cookie and you'll be his favorite person of the day. When his sad and fraustrated, just let him rant all day. Listen to him and don't get tired of it. He just want someone to listen to him. When he's happy, be happy with him. He's the kind of person who's energry doesn't run out. Lastly, take good care of him because I have done my part and it all ends now since... you're already there for him." Chanyeol said as he fought back the tears that were rising up. 

"I want to sing a song. It's mine and Baekhyun's favorite song when we were in college. It's called "It's You." Want to sing it with me?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun who looked at his husband before coming to Yeolli's side.

They started singing with an unbelievably amazing voice. Chanyeol sang the song as if he was trying to convey it to the man he love beside him but Baekhyun was already in love with another man. Chanyeol tries so hard to keep the pain from showing it to Baekhyun. He turned to look at the crowd only to see Kai and the rest of his friends giving him a sad look. Luckily, Baekhyun didn't see it. Chanyeol smiled at them, telling them that he was okay. That he had no other choice. 

In so many years that they've been together, never did he took a chance to confess his feelings to Baekhyun. He was so afraid to be rejected. He was afraid that their friendship would ened when he tells him about his feelings. He was a coward who didn't think of what would happen if he won't take the first move and the only thing he feels right now is... regret.

He regretted the moments they spend together alone where he could have confessed his feelings for him. If he had told him he loved him all this time during those moments, Maybe he won't be the man wishing him a happy life with someone else right now. Maybe he's not here telling the other guy what he must do to make his husband happy for the rest of his life. If he could turn back the hands of time, maybe.. Just maybe, he could be able to convey his true feelings for Baekhyun and maybe he will be the guy kissing Baekhyun in front of many people right now.

"only for you.. Thank you for singing this with me. Congratulations." Chanyeol said as he hugged his bestfriend one last time and went outside to feel the cold breeze of the wind.

"Yeollie? Is that you?" I heard someone from behind me only to see Baekhyun's grandmother. She's still as radiant when we first met during highschool.

"Sunsaengnim. Yes. It's me. Long time no see." Yeollie said and went closer to the lady.

"I'm so happy to see you once again. You even look like the same Highschool boy I met when I came for a parent-teacher meeting in your school." She said as Chanyeol laughed at the memory.

"You know, when baekkie told me he was getting married, I thought it would be with you. Even though I was a bit upset when he introduced Joonmyeon to me instead of you again, I can't do anything about it. He loves him." The lady paused for a second before talking again.

"I just hope you could find the right one for you in the future." She said as she patted Chanyeol's shoulder and left. 

Chanyeol felt worse than ever after finding out that his grandmother was rooting for them. Words like "I should've confessed before Joonmyeon could", " I should've done it before he even met Joonmyeon" or "I should've tied him up and thrown him in the middle of the pacific ocean and let him drown there before they got married." were the things that been running through his head that made him lie down on the sand and looked at the peaceful sky not minding the sand on his back. He was about to close his eyes when he felt another person sitting beside him. When he looked at the side, he saw Joonmyeon looking at him, smiling.

"Thanks for some information a while ago. Now I know him a bit more." He said. Chanyeol sat up so he could talk to him comfortably.

"You should be inside you know. Don't leave Baekhyun alone there." Chanyeol said.

"He told me to go look for you." Joonmyeon said. With that, Chanyeol stood up and helped the older stand up to go back inside. 

"You know, I feel lucky." Joonmyeon suddenly said as they both walked a bit slowly. To Chanyeol it was a man to man conversation. He wanted to know if Baekhyun is in the right hands now.

"of course you are. Baekhyun is a great guy and you'll-" He was cut off by Joonmyeon by saying "aside from that.".

"Then what else could you feel lucky for?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm lucky since you didn't fall for him. I know I would lose if you did. You have so many memories with him and honestly.. I'm kind of jealous." Joonmyeon said. Chanyeol laughed at him not because he's jealous of him, because he should be (Yeollie said), but because he thought he didn't fall for Baekkie.

"You're married to him now. There's no need to be jealous of me." Yeollie said.

"You're right. Because starting now, we will make our own memories." Joonmyeon said. Even though Chanyeol was really pissed by this annoying guy beside him, he manage to just keep it to himself and just smile like he always does. 

"There you are. The party's about to end since our flight is an hour from now. We don't want to be late for our honeymoon." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol saw guests leaving the place and a white car with a big "JUST GOT MARRIED" sign at the back parked in front of the hall. 

"Thank you for today. I'll call you when we come back next week." Baekhyun said as he hugged Chanyeol so tight. He will really miss his gigantic bestfriend while they're away from the country. 

"By the way, can you do me a favor and take a blue box on my drawer at home. I already told Ahjumma that you're going to my room. It's my gift to you." Baekhyun said as he went inside the car with Joonmyeon and went off to I don't know where they'll go. I trust Joonmyeon so I hope no harm will be done to the man I love the most, for all of my life.

---

Like what Baekhyun said, Chanyeol went to his room and started looking for a Blue Box in a room filled with drawers. 

You've got to be kidding me! You should've told me which Drawer you hid it. Chanyeol thought. Baekhyun had many drawers in his room since he loves to write diaries and journals ever since he was small. One drawer isn't enough for more than a hundred notebooks filled with Baekhyun's experiences.

After thirty minutes of opening each drawer he had, I finally foud the blue box he told me to find.

"Yeollie, I'll be going out. Could you do me a favor and stay for a while? I'll cook dinner." The Ahjumma said as Chanyeol replied a nice "yes" to the older lady. He took the chance to open the box.

There he saw...