4

One Last Time
Chanyeol Laughed at his nonsense and started walking away but stopped to talk with him again.

"Don't make fun of me. I'll let you off this time but the moment I'll see a single scratch on sunsaengnim's skin, I'll haunt you down." Chanyeol said and turned around only to be blocked by Tao again, which was atleast ten meters away from him when he threatened him.

"W-what are you?!" Chanyeol fell on his bum when he saw how near Tao was the moment he turned around.

"I told you. I could turn back time.. and also could go ahead of time. I saw you ten years from now. Your business went bankrupt, Baekhyun got mad at you for nearly killing his husband, and also.. you him right after that." Tao said. Chanyeol's eyes widen. He can't believe someone can play god in here. Who does he think he is?!

"Want me to prove it? here. throw this stone to me as hard as you can." Tao gave Chanyeol a big stone that would really knock a person down.

"With this kind of distance?" Yeollie said while Tao nodded calmly.

"I won't hold back okay? Don't blame me if- WOAH!" Y-y-you Dodge it!" Chanyeol said as Tao gave him another big stone.

"First try is luck." Tao said and once again he dodged it.

"Second.. Maybe it's a talent." Tao gave him three more stones and told him to throw it at him at the same time and... He dodge all of them..

"How would you explain the Third try?" Tao questioned him and Chanyeol was confused.

Am I going insane? That's what he thinks but he is not. He can still feel the pain from his bleeding hand. 

"want another proof?" Tao said and with a snap of his finger, the park changed. It became a bit modernized and very beautiful. What did he do?

"Come." Tao said as they walked towards a memorial home near the park. He saw Baekhyun carrying a picture frame with him along with Joonmyeon at his side carrying a large emerald Jar. I wonder who died.

"I heard the person commited suicide after the guy carrying his photo got by him. Maybe he was rejected or something." Some woman beside said. 

"The guy already died, why are you-" Tao signalled Chanyeol to keep quiet since they could be discovered and that would greatly affect the future in a bad way. His age didn't go up when they went to the future so they have to be invisible to other people.

"Let's go inside and see who died." Tao said as Chanyeol covered his nose and mouth with the handkerchief he brought.

"Why are even bothering with him. He you." Yeollie heard Joonmyeon said.

"But.. I understand.. He didn't know I loved him back at that time.. I should've-" Baekhyun got cut off by Joonmyeon's answer.

"you should've what? Told him yourself? then you would've married him instead of me? Do you really love baek?" Joonmyeon said.

"No.. That's not it.. it's just.. I feel guilty.. It's because of me that he commited suicide" Baekhyun said. Joonmyeon hugged his husband and immediately apologized to him. They left after a couple of minutes. Chanyeol took the chance to see who died. He was shocked the moment he saw his own picture on the frame and some candles that were newly lit by the couple. Chanyeol can't believe what he is seeing right now. He will die ten years from the time Baekhyun and Joonmyeon got married.

"L-let's go back." Chanyeol finally understood Tao's powers. 

"So what are you really?" Chanyeol asked Tao the moment they went back to the present time.

"I'm a Time Traveler. I use time traveling for fun and observation but it gets boring now. I wanted to change someone's life and you're the first person that my eye caught." Tao said as he climbed the monkey bar and sat at the top of it.

"So you're saying that you're helping me because you're bored? What am I? a freaking toy or something? My life is not for your entertainment Mister. Forget it. Now that I know my future, I will do everything to avoid it." Chanyeol said as he walked away from the freaky Tao.

"Let me tell you something. You can never change something without my help. Like this.. you're going to accept something in three..

"No I won't. I'll prove to you that-" Chanyeol said but was cut off.

"two.. " Tao Continued.

"I told you I won't a-" Chanyeol got cut off again.

"one.." Tao said as Chanyeol's phone rang.

"yeoboseyo? uhmm. Yes. Of course. Just leave it there so I could..." Chanyeol realized what he had done and pressed end the moment he saw Tao Smiling.

"That was so hard to reject. It was a from work. I need those photos." Chanyeol said but Tao was still smirking at him.

"Next.. you'll reject something." Tao said and Chanyeol's phone rang again. It was the mad lady who wants him to take pictures of her body. He rejected the call and looked at Tao once again.

"What? hard to answer? Don't give me the same answer twice Channie. I could help you. It's a give and take relationship. See?" Tao tried to convince the older but Chanyeol had his doubts.

"what do you want in return?" Chanyeol asked.

"As my first client, it will be free of charge BUT, If something caughts my attention, I want you to give it to me no matter what it is. Don't worry.. Money will not be the problem here." Tao said as Chanyeol started to cover himself with his arms.

"Don't be ridiculous! You're not my type." Tao said as Chanyeol felt relieved.

"Deal?" Tao asked. Chanyeol was a bit hesitant but, he needs his help. He needs to make Baekhyun his husband no matter what the cost. 

"fine. Deal." Chanyeol said as he shook Tao's hand. Tao disappeared after a few shakes and was left with a bottle of purple liquid that says "Drink Me." 

"Fine.. I wish to go back in time and confess my feelings to Baekhyun!" I shouted and drank the purple liquid. Chanyeol felt something warm from his tummy rising to his throat. He wanted to throw up but nothing came out. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He shouted and closed his eyes.