Final

One Last Time

"Several weeks has passed and Baekhyun haven't seen Chanyeol after the incident. Baekhyun went home after his fight with his bestfriend in Yeollie's apartment. He can't believe Chanyeol felt the same way when he fell in love with his best friend in the past. He wasn't sure what to feel tonight since tomorrow's the big day, He can't sleep because of what Chanyeol has said and did to him almost four weeks ago. 

"Why can't I sleep?! I'm getting married but why am I feeling this way? Why am I tired and frustrated? Why do I feel this way huh?!" Baekhyun took his recent notebook and wrote his feelings in it.

I'm getting married tomorrow to Joonmyeon but why do I feel like I don't want to. Was it because Chanyeol just confessed to me? Maybe it can be explained psychologically. I can't leave Joonmyeon alone tomorrow can't I? Well.. Maybe if I tell him earlier.. UGH! What am I thinking! I need to concentrate on  what to say tomorrow. I love Joonmyeon. Chanyeol is just an old love. I've moved on and got over him.. 

Baekhyun slammed his notebook closed and changed his clothes to see Joonmyeon to prove to himself that he is inlove with him and not with Chanyeol. He always feel the sparks and all that whenever he sees Joonmyeon smile.

"Where are you?" Baekhyun called Joonmyeon.

"I'm in front of your apartment. I really wanted to see you." Joonmyeon said as he pressed the doorbell. Baekhyun didn't answer at first but spoke to him instead.

"You know it's bad luck to see your partner before the wedding right?" Baekhyun asked but Joonmyeon just laughed.

"I don't believe in that. come on. Open the door." Joonmyeon said. When Baekhyun opened the door, he was surprised with a bouquet of flowers that Joonmyeon always gives him. Normally, he would be feeling butterflies in his tummy and would jump at him to thank him but not this time. He just smiled and took the bouquet from the older. He placed the flowers in a vase and was hugged by Joonmyeon from behind. Normally he would feel loved and would smile widely but tonight, he felt irritated and tired. He wanted to shove Joonmyeon away but he was afraid he'd hurt him.

"What's wrong? Are you that nervous for tomorrow?" Joonmyeon asked and Baekhyun just nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll be there. Chanyeol's going to be there as well." His heart sank the moment he heard his name. 

His just an old love.  He tried to believe what he wants to believe, not what his heart wants him to.

"he's not coming." Baekhyun said.

"why?" Joonmyeon asked. 

"Because he confessed to me. He said he liked me ever since we met. He saw my letter and took the courage to confess to me a month before our wedding." Baekhyun said which made Joonmyeon's hug loose.

"So.. what did you say?" Joonmyeon asked. He probably felt a bit of pain on his chest because he once told himself that the moment Chanyeol felt something for Baekhyun, he would totally lose against him.

"I rejected him." Baekhyun said. Joonmyeon was shocked when he heard him say that. He was supposed to be happy but he felt like something was not right. Even though Baekhyun picked him over Chanyeol, he felt that Baekkie's not happy with whom he choose.

"Are you happy then?" Joonmyeon asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun turned around to look at him with shocked eyes. What does that suppose to mean? Baekhyun said to himself, mentally.

"What are you saying?" Was all Baekhyun could say.

"I'm asking you if you're happy because you picked me instead of him?" Joonmyeon asked once again and this time, Baekhyun wasn't able to answer. Knowing what Baekhyun meant, he suddenly kissed Baekhyun's forehead and hugged him.

"Go to where your heart wants you to be. Not what others think you should be. You may have picked me over your bestfriend, but if I can't make you happy, then that doesn't make me happy as well. If being with Chanyeol makes you happy, then I'll have to set you free." Joonmyeon said as Baekhyun's tears started to fall down to his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Joonmyeon.. but.. believe me, when we were still together.. I have truly loved you.. My confession to Chanyeol a long time ago was unanswered so I had mixed feelings about it. Now that he gave me an answer, everything we had came back and now... I have fallen in love with him all over again." Baekhyun said as Joonmyeon started to cry as well. Hearing those words from the mouth of someone you love makes you want to just kill yourself.

"Want me to drive you to his apartment?" Joonmyeon offered which Baekhyun accepted. He wasn't going to at first but knowing Joonmyeon for two years, he won't stop until you say yes to his offer.

---

"I'll stay here. You both should have alone time." Joonmyeon said as Baekhyun went inside. While Joonmyeon was waiting, he saw a scary figure coming his way walking like a zombie. He grabbed something to hit his head with, because Joonmyeon believes that it's the most effective way to kill zombies.  Since he was trembling in fear, all he did was.. going inside his car and turned his headlight on. 

The zombie would be blinded and that's my chance to kill it! He said to himself as he turned his headlights on and was about to run to the zombie like figure only to see Chanyeol walking like a dead person in the night.

"Chanyeol?" Joonmyeon said.

"Great. Just great. What the hell do you think you're doing here? You here to tell me you won? That the memories we had is not a reliable weapon to win against you? if you haven't heard it yet, He rejected me.. for you.. because he loved you and I was too late to tell him about my feelings. You happy now? Then Congratulations! You have successfully turned Byun Baekhyun to Kim Baekhyun." Chanyeol said as tears started to fall from his eyes once again. Before he could take one step to his apartment, Joonmyeon stopped him.

"What?!" Chanyeol shouted.

"I heard he rejected you.." Joonmyeon said. Chanyeol was about to shout at him again but Joonmyeon started talking before he could.

"He picked me.. instead of you but.. he picked me thinking about my happiness instead of his and that's not how it works for me. He may reject you, but I felt more rejected. I don't want him to be unhappy by my side so I thought of telling him to go where his heart tells him to." Joonmyeon turned to look at his apartment, with the lights .

"Don't tell me..." Chanyeol's eyes suddenly became wide and was about to run inside but Joonmyeon stopped him again.

"told you I'd lose to you." with that, Joonmyeon left Chanyeol thinking. 

But we only talked about that after the wedding.. how on earth.. Nevermind! What's more important is that.. Baekhyun is in there.. Waiting for me.

"Baekhyun-ah." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun slowly turned around to see Chanyeol with puffy eyes and red nose.

"Yeollie!" Baekhyun ran to him and hugged him so tight. He hugged him like there was no tomorrow. 

"I'm sorry for causing you all this. I must have hurt you. I'm really really sorry. Don't worry. You're the only guy I wanted to be with. I'd never leave you again. I love you Chanyeol. I love you." Baekhyun said as Chanyeol slowly pulled away from the hug to meet his eyes.

"I love you too Baekhyun. I always have." With that, Baekhyun kissed his Bestfriend/lover/soon-to-be-husband.

Chanyeol pulled away and knelt in front of him grabbing the hand of the person that he wants to call him, his.

"I don't have any ring right now, but.. I'll make sure to buy you one tomorrow.. but.. Byun Baekhyun.. I have loved you for a long time now and I really wanted to ask you this all my life.." He paused and smiled before saying,

"Will you marry me?" Baekhyun smiled as tears fell from his eyes.

"just make sure to give me the most beautiful ring in the world.. and Yes.. I would love to Marry you Park Chanyeol" With that, Chanyeol hugged his soon-to-be-groom and happily thanked Tao for giving him this chance again.

"awwwwwww. you really think you did the right thing? huh hyung?" Tao asked Joomyeon beside him.

"I don't think I'm here to love someone right? I'm just here to link people. Good thing you were there. I'd be married to him if you didn't." Joonmyeon said as Tao laughed at him.

"But honestly, you had feelings for the Baekhyun guy right?" Tao said.

"a little. It really is quite painful to set him free but.. my that wasn't enlisted on my job description so I have to live with it." Joonmyeon said as he tore his eyes away from the couple.

"What kind of cupid are you? Even kissing, falling in love and getting married to your client. You're too much Hyung!" Tao shouted but Joonmyeon just rolled his eyes before a certain someone arrived panting.

"Hey Tao! I need you now! hurry!" Lay suddenly flew beside them as they followed the unicorn towards the hospital.

 

"CHEN!!! CHEN!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" The three heard shouts and coming from a certain room in a hospital. 

"That's Xiumin. His lover is Chen that has Leukemia and already died. I feel sorry for him and I really wanted to help him." Lay said as Tao and Joonmyeon smiled at him.

"You always wanted to help anybody Lay. They should really learn how to accept their fate you know." Tao said but Lay wouldn't give up.

"fine! When would you want them to go back?" Tao said as Lay whispered the exact time and day they should go back to.

"I'll take care of Chen's illness and both of their memories. I'll make it like it's a dream." Lay said as Tao does his magic. When Tao went back in time where they slept together for the first time, Lay sprinkled some of his healing powder on Chen to take away his illness and some dream powder for Xiumin so he would think that it's all just a dream.

"hey! He's about to wake up!" Tao said as he dragged Lay away from the couple.

"Xiumin wake up! Wake up!" Chen woke up hearing weird noises from Xiumin and eventually, Xiumin woke up feeling relieved that Chen was at his side.

"Come on. There are still other people out there that needs our help." Joonmyeon said as Tao sat in the front seat while Lay enjoyed the night sky by flying above Joonmyeon's Car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See what I did there? hihihi..

Read this if you want to know what they're talking about at the end.. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/744526/i-ll-never-go-exo-love-chen-xiumin-xiuchen

Thanks for reading and sorry for the mistakes and wrong grammar.. :)

(Currently editing some parts)