5

One Last Time
When the pain subsided, he slowly opened his eyes and saw himself in the apartment he took after graduating college.

"Omo! What year is it?!" Chanyeol started panicking. He ran towards the bathroom and saw himself once again. He changed a bit. His muscles became a bit smaller than it was. He saw his camera without the things he bought before. 

"Do I still own a photo studio?" Chanyeol asked himself and slapped himself as punishment. 

"I could go crazy in this." He said and went towards the calendar to see, it was 3 years after they graduated. I did own a photo studio in this time.. and..

"YEOLLIE!!!!" Chanyeol heard a loud cheerful voice. Is this for real? He's not married to someone? Do I have a chance?

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said as Baekhyun barged into his room with snacks on his hands. The moment Chanyeol saw him, he hugged him so tight and cried. He thanked that Tao guy for giving him a chance to redo his actions.

"What's wrong? are you crying?" Baekhyun said as he pulled apart to look at Chanyeol's face.

"I'm just happy Baek. I'm really happy." Chanyeol hugged him again as Baekhyun started to giggle and hugged him back.

"Well.. I have good news though.. He proposed to me!" Proposed.. wait what?!

"and I accepted it!" He happily said but I wasn't pleased by that. I thought that Tao said he would bring me to the perfect time?! Why now?! He totally moved on from me!

I was silently eating the breakfast he bought. I was annoyed. How can I be abe to break an engagement?!

"So.. how's work? Do they love your photos?" Baekhyun said.

"Yup. Some mad woman tried to strip in front of me though." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun just laughed at the thought of Yeollie being scared to a girl.

"Well, I'm off to work after this." Baekhyun said that made Chanyeol choke his food.

"You mind having lunch with me later? I just want to say something." Chanyeol said.

"Sure. I'll text you later. oh! I gotta go! I don't want to be late." Baekhyun said as he patted Chanyeol's head like a pup and went outside.

Chanyeol on the other hand also went to work to find a spare time to go to the swing and dig out the bottle which Baekhyun buried. 

He had four clients today and that mad woman is among them. I'll just ask Kris to take her photos for me.

---

After the third client, Yeollie gathered his things and hurriedly went to the playground to find kids playing around not having a care in the world. He pretended to be a free lance photographer and sat at the edge of the swing. He need to be quick. He really need to tell him right after this. He needs to know Chanyeol loves him and that Joonmyeon won't win him. Not against me he said to himself.

Finally, when the kids started to decrease in number, he found the bottle with the letter that Baekhyun gave him and was about to leave when all of a sudden, a police officer came and dragged him all the way to his car. He quickly took the letter and shoved it in his pocket before the police officer took the bottle.

---

"I'm going to pay for the compensation just please let me go. I will pay you for the damage I did." Chanyeol explained everything to the police officer but he kept on typing something on his laptop. Chanyeol began worrying that he might not be able to meet Baekhyun this lunch.

"You have damaged a portion of the government's land. You have to do six hours of community service or spend three days behind those steel bars." He plainly stated. Chanyeol doesn't have any other choice but to do so. He texted Baekhyun that he couldn't make it. He felt bad for ditching his bestfriend and a chance to tell him about his feelings.

"That's fine. Joonmyeon wanted to meet you today too. I was going to bring him with me for lunch but since you can't come, we'll be having lunch alone. I hope to see you soon Yeollie!"  Chanyeol even thanked this cop for giving him six hours community service since he doesn't want to see that Joonmyeon ever again. After he confesses his feelings for Baekhyun..

It's going to be goodbye Kim Baekhyun and Hello Park Baekhyun.