1

One Last Time

Inhale..

Exhale..

Relax Chanyeol.. No one's going to eat you.. You are going to that beach and see him walk down the aisle.. Chanyeol said to himself as he fixed his suit and tie before going to his car. Going downstairs felt like a big challenge for Chanyeol since he can't stop shaking and nearly stumbled down, clumsily missing one step from the stairs. He breathed deeply as he shakingly unlocked his front door and walked like a jelly man towards his car. 

Great. I nearly died just by going out of my house.. He said to himself.

..

He tried to calm himself down by doing random things while he drove his way to the beach. He would tap the steering wheel a couple of times, increase the volume of the music, doing some random rapping that would pop out in his head.. ANYTHING! Just so he could calm himself down since today is the day.. The day where he'll see the man of his life walk down that aisle.

He arrived at the beach a bit earlier than everybody since he'll be checking the flower arrangements, the Choir and everything that needs to be presentable the moment they're guests arrive.

 

After a couple of minutes, one after another, guests and friends started to arrive. Some of them greeted Chanyeol and some of them talked with him while waiting for others to come. 

"Hyung!" A familiar voice suddenly shouted while Chanyeol was taking some pictures of the shore and the sea..

"Hey! Long time no see. How are you Kai-ssi!" Chanyeol said giving the younger guy a tight hug. Kai choked and hit Chanyeol's arm the moment he released the younger. 

"You two never change." Chanyeol heard Luhan hyung's voice and saw the rest of the gang's grinning face looking at the two of them.

"Hyung! Glad you could make it. Baekkie would be delighted when he sees all of us together once again!" yeollie said and gave each one of them a hug before proceeding to the chairs arranged for the grand beach wedding of the year.

The ceremony has began when they all went to the venue. Chanyeol went at the front, waiting for Baekhyun to arrive. He began shaking and sweating when the choir started to sing melodious songs for the couple. 

After a short while, the double doors suddenly opened to reveal a handsome young looking guy of his dreams holding a bouquet of red roses smiling back at Chanyeol. His heart flip flopped the moment Baekhyun was in front of him..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Congratulations." Chanyeol said and smiled at his bestfriend as he gave Baekyun's hand to his groom... Joonmyeon.