I took a liking to you 2

Books and Beats

After his little encounter with AJ Dongwoon was spacing the whole night, but he didn’t tell anyone about what happened with the boy. He himself had no idea what actually happened… well they kissed obviously, but why – he had no idea. And besides if he was to tell they would bombard him with questions whose answers he bet he didn’t know, so he sneaked out with telling the others he was getting sleepy and all and in the end the boy left the others to go home. More likely they made him leave and fetched him a taxi, because they were worried he wasn’t fine.

The weekend Dongwoon spent at home trying to figure his situation while staring at the ceiling. From time to time his Messenger would inform him about a new e-mail or instant message and he would check them or chat with the person texting him – the other time he would bore holes in his ceiling. And he hated the most when Gi Kwang would text him, because he would remember AJ and one of the boy’s two remarks would pop in his head:

“Hope to see you around more, cutie.”   …and…   “Maybe we’ll play more next time.”

And he hated more that he compared Gi Kwang and AJ because he would think of the one if he saw the other and he secretly knew that. And it a lot.

Anyway he had to calm himself down because tomorrow he had school and Gi Kwang was in his class, meaning he had to somehow don’t remember the kiss with AJ when he saw the boy… and it was going to be hard because he could bet that Gi Kwang would smile dumbly when seeing him and his eyes would turn crescents and he would remember AJ and he would blush like a and he won’t know how to explain it… He could always avoid the boy… but that is like taking Junhyung’s role in the group.

“I can always skip…” the boy murmured to himself pouting.

“Son Dongwoon, don’t you even think of skipping school.” His mother’s voice brought him out of his trance and the boy jumped up scared.

“Mom! I told you to knock!” he yelled taking a deep breath.

“I did. Anyway dinner’s ready. Come and eat.”

“Deh…”

 

 

Gi Kwang’s POV:

The day at school was as boring as always but it was Friday, which meant he could go out and play. The boy entered the small apartment he shared with his mom, who greeted him on entering, and headed to his room. As soon as Gi Kwang got in he threw his backpack on the bed and tossed his ‘glasses’ somewhere. Where – he would try and find later. Now all he wanted was to take a hot shower. He left his clothes at the chair next to the study table and headed under the shower, washing away all the sweat and the fake dye in his hair. He hated using temporary dye but at least it wasn’t damaging his hair more than it was already and he could still keep the reddish color he loved so much by using it so it was fine even if he hated it.

After getting out of the shower, now with his ‘true’ hair color and a towel around his toned body, the boy headed to his wardrobe opening it and facing the two sections. Of course he ignored the right one, full with clothes he used for school, and looked at the left one. Thinking a little Gi Kwang took out stripped white and blue v-neck shirt and white skinny jeans before heading out of the room and to the kitchen to chat with his mom a little and has his dinner after that.

He just took a place on the big for two people table and his mother placed in front of him his dinner.

“You’re always on cue.” Laughed the boy grabbing his chopsticks.

“I have to take care of my only son.” Smiled the woman and Gi Kwang returned the smile with e bitter one. “Don’t look at me like that. I will never forget him.” Smiled the woman again and the boy’s freshly washed hair.

“I know… But I still miss him. It’s only been three years.” Said the boy while playing with the rice in his bowl. He missed his brother a lot; though Gi Kwang and his mom weren’t at fault for his and his father’s death they still thought they could’ve changed something… Like delay them before the two men went to the convenience store and that way avoid the car crash that took their lives. But they knew that what fate had for them would’ve happened sooner or later and both of them learned to live with the unreasonable guilt after some time.

“I know, dear, after all you were twins.” With that the woman sat next to her son and started eating too. “How was school?”

“Like usual.”

“What about the boy you did a project with?”

“Ah… We have a little before we’re finished, why?” asked the boy curious at his mother’s interest.

“You do know I love Yoseobbie and Seunggie, but I wish you had more friends... And that you didn’t lie about who you were at school.”

“Mom…”

“I know Kwang Chin would’ve wanted the same for you.” The boy made a pained expression and looked at the meal in front of him.

“He would’ve wanted me to be a good student like him and not fool around like before and not worry you, too. I’m trying, Mom.”

“I just want you to be happy, even if the others in school didn’t think of you as a proper student like before.”

“I’m happy. I promise, I am.” Swore the boy with sad eyes. He knew his mom wanted the best for him, but he had to live for his brother too, so when they moved to the other side of Seoul, when he entered high school, he changed himself. He became hard working proper student and since he knew he would have troubles looking the way he looked before – he changed himself, making him appear like the naïve trusty nerd in class. Of course Yoseob and Hyunseung stayed by his side, letting him act the way he really was around them and when they were going out. And he was still doing what he loved the most – dancing… even though he had to use a mask and hide his face, people were still enjoying him dance and that was enough. “Also, mom, about the boy I do a project with… I don’t want him as a friend.” Smiled the boy and started eating again, trying to avoid more questions from his mom with his mouth being full. Well, she got what he meant anyway.

“Are you going out today too?” asked the woman as Gi Kwang took his utensils to the sink.

“Yea. There’s something interesting happening today.” Smiled widely the boy.

“Just don’t play with fire.”

“I promise.”

 

Gi Kwang was at the club already and waited for his friends to come… not that he was going to join them, like always. Sometimes he really wondered how Yoseob and Hyunseung put up with him, but they were best friends so he shouldn’t question their decision, right? He closed his eyes and let the music move his body. This was what he loved about dancing, he could shut his mind off and let his body move on his own and it felt amazing.

Suddenly AJ felt a cold breeze sneaking in the club and he turned his head to the door, seeing the 5 boys he was looking for enter. Of course he caught Dongwoon’s stare and he smirked. That boy liked AJ, like everyone else. Of course he would like the cool and mysterious him, not the nerdy looking him. He was probably like everyone else… such a pity, since he kind of liked him.

Blocking his mind again the boy continued dancing with no care in the world, though he felt the younger’s stare on him the whole time. That was driving him crazy and he didn’t know in what way. Somehow it was making him give his all and was irritating him to no end. Thankfully the boys made him stand and dance and he felt at ease again.

When the DJ played a more slow song Gi Kwang sneaked into the restroom, taking his breath and cooling his skin a little. He was just about to pull the mask down and take a deep breath when the door opened and in entered Dongwoon.

‘Is he stalking me…’ thought the boy, but after seeing Dongwoon’s shocked expression he pushed the thought away.

The blond boy moved next to him and Gi Kwang was eager to play with him a while so he leaned on the sink and looked at him smirking.

“I haven’t seen you here.”

“I came with some friends.” Answered Dongwoon still staring at his hands… was he afraid of him?

“Mmm… I would love seeing you around.” Continued Gi Kwang leaning in and taking in mind Dongwoon’s strong perfume. The scent was really alluring.

“Sorry to ask, but are you glaring at me or something else, because I can’t figure it out?” hearing that AJ could only laugh. He really was afraid to look at him.

“I’m smirking. I guess you can’t see trough the mask. You’re cute. Close your eyes.” The boy had no idea what came to his mind, but he really wanted to taste Dongwoon. Maybe it was due to him being himself tonight, but he knew he wouldn’t have a chance being the classmate Gi Kwang. “Don’t worry.” He coed and landed a kiss on the blonds lips while he closed Dongwoon’s eyes. Of course the kiss won’t be some childish touching of lips. He wanted Dongwoon to remember it after all, so he gave all he had into it and when he left those tasty lips he quickly pulled the mask over his face again. “Hope to see you around more, cutie.”

“Hey, why…”

“Did I kiss you? I took a liking to you. Maybe we’ll play more next time.” He winked at Dongwoon and left not only the restroom but the club too.

Gi Kwang rushed to get as far away from there as possible before he removed his mask and took a deep breath.

“What am I doing?” laughed the boy starting to walk slower, heading home to his cozy bed.

 

***

Hello again~ ^^ and sorry this chap is kinda... feeling in some stuff like why Kiki is like this.

Just to say: mainly the story is from Woonnie's point, but sometimes I would write other POV's [Like Kiki's and for now I have one from Doojoon in the 10th chap]

Another thing and I would be really glad if you read it. - I know I'm not updating a lot, even though I do have the chapters written up to the 10th. The reason I'm not posting them is that I'm keeping them as a back up. What if I hit a writer's block and can't upload for 3 to 4 weeks or more? It happens sometimes, right? I still haven't been in something like this and I hope it won't hit me, but just in case I'm keeping back-ups. So that way I can update if I get waaaay too late with the new chapter. I hope you won't hate me for it and you will understand.

And of course: Thanks, you, for reading ^^