MSN convo

Books and Beats

“Um… Don’t you hate me?” asked again the boy looking him in the eyes and Dongwoon saw sadness displaying in those two chocolate almonds. He gaped at him unable to answer. What did he make for him to think this?

“I don’t.” finally said the blond leaning on his desk and crossing his arms on his chest. “Why would you think this?”

“I… um…” Gi Kwang started fumbling with the last button of his vest again, thinking of an answer when Doojoon and Junhyung entered loudly.

“Woonnie~ let’s go home!” chipped Doojoon while holding Junhyung’s shoulder.

“Woonnie?” asked Gi Kwang and that’s when Dongwoon’s best friends took in mind his presence.

“Oh, sorry for interrupting tell us later what happened.” Said Junhyung and started heading to the door, making Dongwoon panic. This is not the situation he wanted.

“Yah, yah, yah!” he yelled after his friends. “Stay I’m coming in a minute.” Then he turned to Gi Kwang. “Give me your MSN so we can talk about the project tonight, ok?”

“Y-yea, sure.” Said the boy and got out a pen and a note from his bag, scribing on it and handing it to Dongwoon.

“Talk to you later then.” The maknae waved a goodbye and rushed his friends out.

When they were out of the school building Junhyung pushed Dongwoon aside and smirked.

“So the project is the code name for date? Wo~ you move fast!”

“No, it isn’t. We do have to do a project together for our history class. The teacher decided it.” Sighed the boy and looked at the folded paper in his hand, before putting it in his pocket. “That guy thinks I hate him.”

“What? Why?” asked surprised the raven haired boy looking shocked from the statement.

“Maybe it’s because of you.” Deadpanned Doojoon and both boys looked him questioning. “Gi Kwang, Yoseob and Hyunseng are friends. We three are friends. You never thought of the fact that they protect their friends?”

“But you’re after Yoseob…” started Junhyung not seeing his fault at all.

“I’m too stubborn to give up. I thought that’s why you gave up on confessing, Woonnie.”

“I think he’s like everyone else and thinks I’m a delinquent. No one like him would even want to be friends with me… Dating is out of the question.” Answered Dongwoon shrugging.

“Not my fault!” finally yelled Junhyung and rushed forward, leaving his dumbfounded friends behind.

***

After Junhyung’s little tantrum about how it was not his fault that Hyunseung’s friends most probably didn’t like them one bit, the trio went to play some arcades before heading home.

Entering his room Dongwoon plopped on his bed, pulling the laptop on his pillow and lazily pushing the start button. While he waited for the machine to wake up he dug the paper from his pocket and unfolded it, knitting together his eyebrows at the written. It was not that it was hard to read, actually it was really neat and cute handwriting, but the written nickname was… kind of laughable?

Before he could even laugh his laptop rang, telling the blonde he had a new message.

Joker891219 says:
Did you write your nerdy princess already?

Arab Namshin says:
I just got online.
Not even time to add him, hyung.

Joker891219 says:
Good, change your nickname before it.

Arab Namshin says:
Why?

Joker891219 says:
Come on, Arab Namshin? Nice impression, srsly.

Arab Namshin says:
Not like his nickname matches him.

Joker891219 says:
Don’t blame me later if he doesn’t change his mind on you.

The boy sighed and started searching from where he was supposed to change his nickname… He was with this one for ages, so he forgot from where to change it.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
What about this one?

Joker891219 says:
… U r joking with the Joker.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Doojoon thought of this… indirectly.

Joker891219 says:
Please, do explain.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
I texted him calling him Doozy idiot and he wrote me back calling me Pooh… That’s it.
Cute impression ^^

Joker891219 says:
Whatever…

Dongwoon shook his head. He could’ve helped him choose. Simply saying change it is hard. Anyway the boy looked again at the paper and was just about to type the nickname in the search menu when his messenger rang again.

General Yoon says:
POOH!

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Hyung, please don’t…

General Yoon says:
Woonnie the Pooh, Woonnie the Pooh
 Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff.
 He's Woonnie the Pooh, Woonnie the Pooh.
 Willy nilly silly old bear.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
I will block you!

General Yoon says:
HaHa
Chill, ok?
But where is Arab Namshin?

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Junhyung said it would make a bad impression on Gi Kwang.

General Yoon says:
Figures.
It was so stuck up nickname.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
You’re getting on my nerves…

General Yoon says:
Ok, Ok, go chat with the nerdy glasses boy
later report on the progress ;)

Dongwoon rolled his eyes and sighed. Finally he typed the boy’s nickname in the search menu and hoped there won’t be many people with the same nickname as his. Luckily there was only one and the boy hurriedly added him.

B2stGK says:
Um… Dongwoon perhaps?

Woonnie the Pooh says:
What if I’m someone else?

Something urged him to tease the older boy a little. And really what if he was someone else who just added him and then played to be Dongwoon.

B2stGK says:
It has to be you
Your friend called you Woonnie today :)
like in the nickname *giggles*

Oh… right. Dongwoon covered his face and grunted, not that Gi Kwang could see, but still he felt so embarrassed.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Actually… I just changed it.
Junhyung said I will appear more delinquently with the previous one.
Which will scare you
and we won’t do the project
… and I have no idea why I’m saying this…

B2stGK says:
*giggles*
you don’t sound as a delinquent ranting like this
and besides - like mine matches my school image ;)
What was the last one btw?

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Arab Namshin…

B2stGK says:
Sounds cool.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
You won’t run away if I change it back?

B2stGK says:
But this one’s cute
I like it
keep it please?
or I will run away XP

Woonnie the Pooh says:
You don’t sound like the Gi Kwang at school.

B2stGK says:
Keyboard gives people courage?
Nvm, let’s discuss the project now.

Dongwoon stayed watching the screen of his laptop like that for a few minutes, wondering why this guy sounded so different. Maybe he was right, keyboard gives people courage. No way would he ever talk to the boy this way. More like snap at him for making fun of his nickname.

B2stGK says:
Still there?

Woonnie the Pooh says:
yea… what was it about again… Korean War?

B2stGK says:
So you do listen in class
*giggles*

Woonnie the Pooh says:
It’s not like I don’t always listen…
How about we do a miniature of the Battle of Inchon?

B2stGK says:
It will take too long… and only that? I bet she will expect us having at least 95 points.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
We can… ask our friends to help? …
Bad idea?
and a presentation too for the whole war.
But I think Ms. Lee would be happy with a miniature.

B2stGK says:
Not a bad idea.
but…
by friends do you mean Doojoon and Junhyung?

Woonnie the Pooh says:
yup
… scared of the delinquent trio of the school?
We aren’t that bad…
Junhyung is handy and Doojoon…
He’s bossy – he can order people around?

B2stGK says:
I thought of bringing Yoseob and Hyunseung…
Hyunseung and Junhyung in one room…
I mean you saw what happened today
it’s not the first time

Woonnie the Pooh says:
I will talk with him.
w8 a min

The blonde quickly switched windows and added Doojoon to the chat with Junhyung. Now all he had to do is convince Junhyung to play nice.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Hey will you help me?

Joker891219 says:
With what?

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Me and Gi Kwang are thinking of making a miniature of the Battle of Inchon

General Yoon says:
Where’s the catch?

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Hyunseung and Yoseob will be there…
Junhyung play nice!

Joker891219 says:
I will, by not coming.

General Yoon says:
count me in
oh, come on Junnie~
I know you crush on him
do what you told Woonnie to do.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Wait, what am I missing here?

Joker891219 says:
Nothing
Yoon Doojoon shut your mouth.

General Yoon says:
It’s shut.
Anyway, he was actually going to confess to him but prince Jang beat him to it.
It happened before you came to this school Pooh dear so you don’t know

Joker891219 says:
SHUT UP! REALLY!

General Yoon says:
So prince Jang confessed to our prideful Joker and almost ruined his image so he decided to hate on him.
Bad idea if you ask me
now they have the worst relationship in school
my mouth is shut as I said before. My hands move for it.

Joker891219 says:
I ingly hate you.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
So it’s okay for you guys to help?
Junhyung-hyung you can make ur relationship better?
Come on~ Help me here! For my and Doojoon’s love lives?

Joker891219 says:
I INGLY HATE YOU BOTH!
… and I’ll come and not bring trouble.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
You guys are the best best friends ever!

General Yoon says:
Don’t get sappy now.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
ok, I’ll buy you meat when we meet tomorrow

Joker891219 says:
We love you too~

General Yoon says:
You’re a best best friend too~

The blond only laughed seeing the mood change of his friends and thought that they will bring him to bankrupt one day. Well once or twice was fine. Now he had to make plans with Gi Kwang, if Hyunseung was fine by it too.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Junhyung promised to behave.

B2stGK says:
Hyunseung said it’s fine as long as we’re there :)

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Cool
will you guys come to my house tomorrow
since it’s Saturday and all

B2stGK says:
yea sure
we will buy the needed for the landscape

Woonnie the Pooh says:
then figures and planes and stuff are left to us
meeting at 3pm?

B2stGK says:
Cool. Send me ur address on my e-mail.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Done
…so why did you though I hated you?

B2stGK says:
you always say bad things about me?

Wonnie the Pooh says:
Like?

B2stGK says:
I’m stupid and naïve and nerdy

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Ok, maybe stupid is too much
but you do look nerdy and naïve

B2stGK says:
Yea, whatever
Goodnight, Arab Namshin.

Woonnie the Pooh says:
Hey I didn’t thought of insulting you!
… Gi Kwang?

Dongwoon lied on his bed pouting at Gi Kwang’s sudden disappearance. He didn’t lie… Everyone thought this way. But speaking with Gi Kwang was nice… even if it was strange that he was totally off character while chatting, but maybe everyone was. And what about his friends - Junhyung never told him he actually liked Hyunseung before… maybe he still liked him but was in denial?

Damn, the next day was going to be interesting.

 

 

 

***

Note: Dongwoon’s nicknames are Son Arab, Arab Prince, Son Namshin so I merged them a little and made his nick name Arab Namshin – Arab Male God (Namshin is Male God)

And sorry if the MSN chat chapter annoyed you.

Also - Woonnie the Pooh is claimed by me, please don't use it ANYWHERE! ^^ [well if someone thought of it before me and used it before me too then I won't say a thing, but I guess there won't be a second ill-minded person like me]

you Thank you for reading~! ^^