I took a liking to you.

Books and Beats

By the end of the week the miniature was done and the information for the presentation was gathered. All that was left was for Gi Kwang and Dongwoon to do the presentation on power point. Speaking frankly it was a one day work and it could wait a little more.

During the week the boys become closer and Junhyung stopped avoiding and bumping Hyunseung in school too; Doojoon and Yoseob were obviously getting glued to each other with each passing day and as for Gi Kwang and Dongwoon… they didn’t have that great of a progress at all. They talked to each other but it was only about the history project – other than that it couldn’t be counted as normal conversation. Not to mention that Dongwoon somehow figured that Gi Kwang didn’t like to be talked about AJ in front of him, so one of his topics was cut off too. Not that the others noticed but whenever they mentioned the dancer Gi Kwang would shut up and get gloomy.

Now it was lunch break at school and Dongwoon was lying on the rooftop waiting for Junhyung and Doojoon to arrive. The blond was just thinking of taking a nap when trough the door barged Doojoon all jumpy and happy followed by bored looking Junhyung.

“Woonnie~” chipped the older boy and crushed the poor maknae in a hug.

“Hyung, … I can’t… breath!” barely choked the boy before Junhyung pulled him out of the death grip he was in.

“Cool down already.” Nagged the raven haired boy and hit his friend behind the head. “You’ll kill him.”

“What happened?” asked Dongwoon after he took his breath.

“Yoseob invited me out!”

“Invited us out.” Corrected him Junhyung while sitting down.

“Yea, whatever… But we’re going clubbing tonight.” Doojoon made his little victory dance, while Dongwoon looked kind of dumbfounded.

“, I don’t get it!” exclaimed the boy and sat next to Junhyung.

“What?”

“I’m in the same class with them! He could’ve told me, or am I not invited?!”

“Chill, Woonnie.” Said Junhyung lashing his hand around the boy’s shoulder. “He said he was going to tell you but he saw us first after they decided.” Dongwoon nodded feeling better after the heard. “Though Gi Kwang won’t come. They said he couldn’t handle places like these.”

“Never mind Gi Kwang.” Butted in Doojoon, crouching in front of Dongwoon. “Yoseob said that there was a rumor that AJ was going to be there.”

“Really?” the blonde’s eyes got wide and his jaw dropped a little.

“Yea, Seobbie said he goes often there because it’s not too crowded and people tell no one he goes there too.”

“Seobbie?” asked Dongwoon kind of disgusted.

“He allowed me to call him that.” Smiled the older.

“Two cheese cakes. They’re meant for each other.” Said Junhyung rolling his eyes.

“Funny, Junnie. We’ll talk again when you get cheesy with Hyunseung.”

“That will never happen, even if there is a chance for me to date him by the end of the year, which won’t happen too.”

“I know you stare at him quite a lot lately.” At that Junhyung kept silent and looked sideway, suddenly too interested in the horizon. “How’s it going with Gi Kwang?” Doojoon drifted his attention to Dongwoon all of a sudden.

“Hyung, leave me be. When I said I don’t like him, we should’ve stuck to that.”

“What do you mean?” asked Junhyung leaving his sightseeing.

“We don’t match. We barely talk about something other than history, when I do talk to him in school people give us some weird looks. You guys have only this year, but we have one more. If something happens his life will be miserable because of me. Have you even looked at us when we stand next to each other? Doojoon, you and Yoseob look really good together. You’re dressing almost the same way. Same goes for Junhyung and Hyunseung, while I’m the total opposite of Gi Kwang. Seriously I won’t even try and you don’t in too. If I want boyfriend I will look for someone more suitable for me.”

”It’s not good to lie, you know? You can’t just hook with someone and still like Gi Kwang.” Scolded Doojoon while glaring at the younger boy.

“This with Gi Kwang is merely a crush. If I find someone who will blow my mind in an instant I will give up on him.”

“Don’t regret it later.” Said Junhyung patting the boy on the back.

“Don’t regret later for not taking action with Hyunseung too, hyung.” At that Junhyung laughed and ruffled the blond’s hair ruining it.

 

 

It was 10PM and Dongwoon was standing outside of the club they were supposed to go to, waiting for the others to arrive. Gladly not long after arrived Junhyung. The maknae eyed him from head to toe and smirked at the attire his hyung had. He was wearing black jeans, on which hung a few chains, black boots, black shirt with wide collar and a black jacket.

“Trying to impress someone?” asked the blond smiling widely.

“You look nice too.” Well Dongwoon had to admit he looked nice himself, otherwise he wouldn’t have wore this. He had his favorite white body warmer with fluff at the end of the hood, a white T-shirt with some text on it and white pants. “I hope the others aren’t too late.”

Said that Yoseob and Hyunseung rushed to them and greeted happily. Hyunseung wore black skinny jeans that had chains on them too, white tank top, black leather jacket and a top hat; Yoseob was with dark jeans, black shirt with panda on it and black leather jacket. The group chatted a little before Doojoon came, which was 10minutes later. The guy wore light blue jeans, white v neck shirt and vest on top of it.

“Nothing to make you late.”  Commented Junhyung after eyeing his friend.

“My sister delayed me at home, sorry.” Apologized the boy scratching his head nervously.

“Never mind let’s get in.”

Looking around the club it was nothing big and fancy maybe that’s why it had fewer people than in other clubs and the reason why AJ was coming to it. Speaking of him the boy was in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by people who cheered him on and he was the only one with a mask on his face.

“Yah! Dongwoonnie it’s AJ.” Whispered Doojoon in his ear.

“I saw hyung, I’m not blind.”

“Maybe he will blow your mind.” Smirked the older, before leaving the boy to go grab some drinks with Yoseob tagging along. Dongwoon only laughed at the heard and left with Hyunseung and Junhyung to find a place for them to sit.

Being those two’s company was not the best of fun, not that he was paying attention, because he was staring at the boy on the floor.

“Like what you see?” asked Hyunseung in a teasing manner.

“He liked his dancing ever since he created his channel.” Answered Junhyung for him while smirking.

“Really? Since he created it?”

“Mhm. I’m proud to say I saw his first video when it only had 68 views. I like how he dances from then on.” Explained the youngster smiling widely.

“Wah, that’s a devoted fan.” Exclaimed the orange haired boy with a smile. Dongwoon only smiled before he turned his attention back to the dance floor. Later Doojoon and Yoseob came back bringing everyone a drink.

After a good of 20 minutes sitting and chatting, and staring from Dongwoon’s side, the boys stood up to dance too. It’s not like the ring around AJ disappeared but it’s not like there weren’t people dancing around too, so there was nothing stopping them.

They were dancing to more upbeat song nor caring about the people around them when Dongwoon caught Junhyung smiling at Hyunseung. He knew his friend won’t keep his word sooner or later and he was glad for it, because frankly they looked god damn good together. Suddenly the DJ put some ballad on play, probably letting AJ take a break because the guy couldn’t get away from the dance floor even if he perhaps wanted to. Doojoon and Yoseob stayed to dance, and Dongwoon pushed Junhyung towards Hyunseung.

“Hyunseung-hyung, please teach him to dance or he’ll stay to the wall on the prom.” Junhyung glared at him and was about to protest when Hyunseung patted the raven haired one on the shoulder.

“Every respecting himself man has to know how to dance on ballads.” Smirked the orange haired one. “Come, I won’t bite. Plus I want to dance.”

Dongwoon smirked at his friend and left him on the dance floor, heading himself to the restroom to get away for a while from the stuffy place and the heat.

And he was right – getting in the restroom was a new world, it was cool and the air was different but when he turned to the sink the blond boy gasped. Before him stood AJ, wearing a black tank top black loose jeans and a shirt tied around his waist. His eyes had heavy eyeliner and looked really sharp, especially when the other half of his face was hidden with a black mask. The masked boy looked at him and his eyes shrink making him look like he was glaring. Dongwoon gulped from nervousness before moving to the sink next to the other, to wash his hands.

“I haven’t seen you here.” Spoke AJ leaning on the sink. His voice sounded deeper thanks to the mask he wore, but Dongwoon could swear it sounded familiar.

“I came with some friends.” Answered the boy afraid to look the other in the eyes.

“Mmm… I would love seeing you around more.” Said the boy leaning on, still glaring at Dongwoon.

“Sorry to ask, but are you glaring at me or something else, because I can’t figure it out?”

“Haha,” giggled the boy, his eyes turning crescents. Dongwoon liked eyes like these. Gi Kwang has ones like these too. “I’m smirking. I guess you can’t see trough the mask.” Dongwoon only nodded. “You’re cute. Close your eyes.” AJ suddenly said leaning in and covering Dongwoon’s eyes. The blond boy stepped back and he felt his back hitting the wall. “Don’t worry.” Coed the dancer and soon Dongwoon felt soft lips touching his. The kiss was nothing innocent and sweet – it was filled with lust and passion. The boy could feel the other’s tongue exploring his mouth and playing with his too. After a while the dancer moved back and Dongwoon opened his eyes in shock only to find the boy with the mask on his face again. “Hope to see you around more, cutie.”

“Hey, why…”

“Did I kiss you? I took a liking to you. Maybe we’ll play more next time.” the masked dancer winked at the blond and left the small room. Dongwoon touched his cheeks and looked at himself in the mirror. He was beyond flushed…

Doojoon was right – this guy surely blew his mind.

 

***
I'm making progress with the next chappie so I decided to post this one up, since I've been not updating in a while now... Anyway~ AJ appears!!! heehee ^^

I haven't read for mistakes so if there are ones I'm tryly sorry =/

you, thank you for reading the chapter~ ^^

Oh... I almost forgot this: