End

Books and Beats

The car stopped in front of Gi Kwang’s apartment and the boy fidgeted with his belt. Then he reached to the back and got his jacket, after which he smiled.

“We’ll see later?” asked the idol giving a shy smile too. Gi Kwang only nodded and reached to open the door. Just when he got out of the car Dongwoon called him again, so he bended down facing the idol.

“What is it?” he asked eyes a little wide and confused; making him look adorable.

“It’s just…” whispered Dongwoon and Gi Kwang leaned forward, hands supporting him on the seat. He titled his head sideways in questioning manner and waited. “Can I have a kiss?”

“Eh?”

“I just… Well… Ugh, never mind, I’m keeping you.” The singer rested again in his seat and ruffled his hair, scrunching his face.

“You’re cute.” With that Gi Kwang leaned even furtherer, almost getting in the car again, and pecked Dongwoon’s cheek before closing the door and rushing to his apartment building.

“Gi Kwang!” yelled Dongwoon behind him and the dancer turned around, a little flushed and embarrassed. “Pabo, your sack is still in the car.”

Gi Kwang’s lips formed an ‘o’ and he scratched his neck embarrassed, returning to the car and getting his sack from Dongwoon, who got out and went to get it out.

“Thanks.” He voiced and looked up; ready to show his sunshine smile and rush back in, but instead he found Dongwoon’s lips on his.

“Me too.” the idol answered pulling back and smiling sweetly. Then he got in the car and drove off, leaving Gi Kwang blushing, smiling and waving before heading in finally.

When he opened the door, even before he took a step in the apartment, Yoseob and Hyunseung launched at him, asking questions that the dancer couldn’t even comprehend and making a wall before him and the entrances to his home. When he actually took a hold of the situation he hit both boys’ heads and glared at them then walked past them and in, taking his shoes and jacket off.

“Aren’t you coming in? I have loads to tell you!” he chipped the last part and smiled at his friends who brightened up and entered after him, closing the door.

“What happened? How did you guys made up?!” asked Hyunseung pulling his left hand towards the living room.

“We saw you kiss, are you dating now? Or did he just kiss you out of the blue?” Yoseob asked on his behalf, pushing his back and jumping towards where Hyunseung pulled Gi Kwang.

“Calm down. I will tell you, let me take a breath.” Laughed the dancer, letting himself be pushed to sit on the sofa. “First….”

 

One Year Later

 

Gi Kwang woke up and felt the mattress next to him with hand, sighing at the emptiness and opening his eyes to find a note lying on the pillow next to his. He sat up, rubbing his eyes with the sleeve of the shirt, which was too long for him, and grabbed the note, reading it in seconds.

“Sorry, I had to go. See ya later. Kisses.”

“In a rush again?” murmured the boy and got up going to the kitchen to get himself some coffee. He reached for the cupboard but he frowned while opening it and he had to roll up the sleeves of the shirt before he reached again to get a cup. “This boy is too tall.” He murmured again, while filling the cup with the coffee. Then he strode to the living room, a cup in hand, and sat on the couch, turning the TV on and hugging his knees, watching the news. After he watched them and washed the cup Gi Kwang went to find his phone and when he did he dialed Doojoon.

“Oh, you’re up?” asked the manager as soon as the line connected.

“Yea, what happened?”

“The usual – changing the shooting date and time.”

“Can you send me the rest of his schedule? I really need to talk to him.”

“You still haven’t?”

“No, last night he came home tired and he pulled me to sleep the next minute. I had no chance.”

“Now he’s doing a radio show, next he has a shooting for a CF and later it’s a photo shoot. I will send you the exact times.”

“Thank you, Doojoonnie~”

“No worries. Take care.” And the manager hung up, leaving the boy to wait for the schedule.

With that the boy looked around and found his shirt and jeans neatly folded and placed on a chair. He smiled and got a hold of his phone again, this time sending a text to one cheesy and caring idol. Now all he had to do was go home, change and go see Dongwoon.

He put a mask on his face, when he got in the elevator and he zipped his jacket to the top, pulled his hat as low as he could, hiding as most as possible in the cloths. When he stepped out he looked around fast and sighed when he saw what he was looking for, then he coughed aloud and went to grab a taxi. When one stopped and he opened the door to enter he made sure that when he entered he voiced out loud a hospital’s name, so the person trailing him could hear.

“Actually, adjusshi, I changed my mind. Drive me to XXXX Street.” He said after they were a block away from Dongwoon’s apartment.

“As you say young man.” Gi Kwang took his mask off and smiled, and then he got his hat off too and placed them in his back pack.

“Aren’t you that dancer that is close with the idol Dongwoon?” suddenly the driver asked while the boy was looking out the window.

“Y-yea.” the boy answered, looking quite confused.

“My daughter is a fan of Dongwoon’s and for a year she’s been blabbering about you too. She was really happy when she came back from a concert last week and you two had taken a picture with her.” The driver smiled and Gi Kwang returned the smile remembering the girl. Actually she’s the first one to actually ask him for a picture too.

“I remember your daughter. She was really polite and cute.”

“You do?”

“Yes, she’s the first one to ask me for a picture too.” Laughed the dancer, feeling embarrassed.

“Well, thank you then for accepting her request.”

“No, it was my pleasure and can you thank her from my name?”

“Sure, kid. By the way, we’re here.”

“Thank you, adjusshi. Take care.” Gi Kwang paid for the fee and got out, waiving at the nice driver as the taxi drove off. World was small after all.

He looked around, habit he acquired lately, and frowned when he saw a person hiding behind a tree with a camera. Things were getting bad lately. Gi Kwang sighed and entered his apartment building. He really had to talk with Dongwoon.

 

Gi Kwang was at the CF’s shooting place in no time. He looked around and when he spotted Doojoon he skipped to him, poking him in the ribs when he got there. Doojoon made an attempt to hit the boy but Gi Kwang hid himself behind his arms and when he faced Doojoon he saw the manager smiling at him.

“Hyung!” he whined and pouted.

“What, not happy when you’re played with?” the manager smirked leaning in to the dancer a little.

“Whatever. But we have a problem.” Gi Kwang frowned scratching his neck. “There was another paparazzi at Dongwoon’s place.”

“They’re getting persistent.”

“There was one in front of my apartment building too.”

“Really?” Doojoon’s eyes got wide and he fully turned to Gi Kwang, who nodded.

“Aren’t we passing only for friends?” Doojoon scrunched his face and shook his head no, making Gi Kwang hit him. Then he huffed and crossed his arms on his chest, looking away.

“Kiki!” a voice came from behind them and Gi Kwang found himself with two arms wrapped around his waist and lifting him up.

“Put me down!” shouted the dancer and hit the arms around his waist. He really hated it when Dongwoon acted like that. When he was put on the ground he turned around and hit the idol in the chest, but the smile on Dongwoon’s lips made him soften up. He huffed and turned away from him only to see a group of fan girls taking pictures. Dongwoon rested his chin on Gi Kwang’s shoulder and smiled when the dancer faced him.

“You look y.” Gi Kwang looked down to look at his clothes. White boots, white jeans, white shirt and coat. He remembers putting eyeliner too, but lately he always did when he went to see Dongwoon, because there were so many fan girls snapping pictures at him too and he was really cautious of his looks. And he earned all those remarks from Dongwoon that he kind of liked, but hated to admit.

“You’re unbearable.” Huffed the dancer and shrugged Dongwoon away, facing Doojoon. “Aren’t you heading for a photo shoot? I will tag along a little.”

“Let’s go then.” The manager urged them, heading to the car.

Gi Kwang went to sit at the back, but before he entered he turned to Dongwoon.

“Don’t you even dare sit at the back.” And he glared at him, before sitting down and closing the door.

“Did I do something?” asked Dongwoon when he got in and turned around to face his boyfriend.

“No.”

“Then?”

“Dongwoonnie, there is something that came up.” Said Doojoon as he started the car and headed to the next place they had to visit.

“What?”

“There are a lot of paparazzi lately.” Gi Kwang said leaning back and looking at Dongwoon.

“There always are.” the idol confronted, not understanding.

“But they’re in front of my place too now. They might think there is something between us.”

“There is something between us, Kwanggie.” The dancer threw him an unbelieving look before he rolled his eyes.

“But the world doesn’t know, pabo!”

“I want them to know, so what?”

“Think with your head.”

“My head is occupied with you.” Dongwoon smirked and winked at Gi Kwang, who wanted to pull his head off his shoulders right now.

“Yoon Doojoon! Help me here~” Gi Kwang whined hiding his face in his hands.

“I really can’t take his attention with you around.” Shrugged the boy driving and hoped he doesn’t get hit in the meantime. And besides they were entertaining.

“Look, Woonnie, we have to stop seeing for awhile.”

“What? We’re barely seeing each other now!”

“I know, but just for awhile.” Gi Kwang bended down and did his puppy eyes, pursing his lips. Dongwoon grumbled and sat properly on his seat, crossing his arms. “Come on, Son Dongwoon!”

“But it’s our anniversary soon.” Whined the idol, refusing to look at his boyfriend.

“I know, but I don’t want us as the head title of every magazine and newspaper as our anniversary gift.”

“But I want to see you then!”

“Then think of something, but I don’t want paparazzi on our tail, ok?”

“Fine!” pouted the idol, murmuring something under his breath after that.

“Dongwoonnie, I will help you think of something, don’t worry.” Doojoon voiced smiling. Dongwoon murmured something under his breath again and looked to the window, making Gi Kwang frown.

“Hyung, can you stop here?” asked the dancer and Doojoon nodded, pulling over so the boy could get off. “Stop sulking, it’s for both of us.” Said Gi Kwang to Dongwoon and pecked him on the cheek before he got off and headed down the road. Does Dongwoon think he’s all okay and happy they won’t be able to see each other for awhile? Stupid selfish immature kid. And here, after all that, he was thinking what to buy him. Just when he was walking down, looking at different window displays his phone rang.

“Hello?” he answered, his eyes glued to a big white teddy bear.

“Gi Kwanggie?” a woman’s voice came and Gi Kwang’s eyes drifted as fast as they could from the teddy and focused on a spot in the nothing.

“Mom? Is that you?” he chipped and looked at the ID’s name on the phone. “It is you! Where have you been, I couldn’t reach you for a week. How are you, grandpa and grandma doing?”

“Sorry, Gi Kwanggie, mom had work to do. We have all been doing well. How have you been?”

“Good, I just parted with Dongwoon.” Answered Gi Kwang continuing down the road.

“Really, how is he?”

“Busy as always. We won’t be able to see each other for awhile.”

“Aw, honey, don’t be sad.”

“I’m not sad.” Laughed the boy.

“Mothers know the best.”

“As you say. Actually I’m choosing a gift for him… What should I get him? He has so many things.” At the thought the dancer pouted. He planned on getting him new headphones, since the old ones Dongwoon had broke and the idol had no time to buy himself ones, but yesterday he saw brand new headphones around Dongwoon’s neck. When did he manage to get them anyway?

“If Dongwoonnie was a girl I would’ve advised you to get her a necklace, or a huge stuffed animal, a bouquet of her favorite flowers or just to buy her favorite eye shadows or something.”

“You do know that if a guy buys a girl cosmetic it’s tragic, right?” thought the boy, scratching his neck and thinking again about the huge teddy bear.

“Your dad bought them for me and I was happy.” At the said Gi Kwang could just picture his mother’s pout.

“I know, I know but that’s you and Dongwoonnie is a boy, not girl, though I can get him a huge white teddy bear, but I will be happier about it than him.”

“Aren’t you quite specific about the toy?” his mother asked in a teasing manner.

“I saw one really adorable teddy! … But that’s not the point. Actually… Ah I don’t know.”

“Actually – what? Don’t you want my help?”

“I can buy ….ple …in…” murmured the boy, facing a jewelry shop now and frowning lightly.

“What?”

“Couple rings… It’s a bad idea. Fans will figure it out and it will become a mess.”

“Hmmm, why is my son so not creative?”

“What?” the boy asked furrowing his eyebrows. “How am I not creative?”

“You can buy a couple necklace and ring or an earring and ring, or necklace. Be creative, honey.”

“Mom, you’re the best!” chipped the boy and entered in the shop in front of him. “But I have to hang up. I will call you later, ok?”

“Okay. Bye, Gi Kwanggie.”

“Bye, mom. Chu~” and before he hang up he heard his mother’s laugh which made him smile too.

“Welcome.” Came the voice of a girl and he looked her way smiling. “Can I help you?”

“Yes, I’m actually searching for couple items that are a little… Not an item, do I make sense?” he laughed at the last sentence and scratched his head.

“Not that much, but if you explain more I may be able to help.” The girl smiled and showed for Gi Kwang to follow her. He smiled widely and nodded. The girl continued to smile, actually she’s been smiling since he got in, and she took out some couple rings, necklaces, watches, bracelets and earrings. Now he had to choose and be creative.

 

***

 

Yoseob was tapping his foot impatiently and huffing every 5 seconds glaring at his friend who was fixing himself in the mirror.

“Stop, it’s irritating!” whined Gi Kwang again turning to the mirror. “Do I look responsible?”

“Lee Gi Kwang, if we don’t head out in five minutes I will drag you out even if you’re only in your boxers!” Gi Kwang turned around puffing out his cheeks and doing puppy eyes to his friend.

“You were worse when you had to meet with Yoon Mom and Dad.”

“But I was on time.” Retorted Yoseob stepping to Gi Kwang and fixing his collar; then he patted his friend’s shoulders and looked at him smiling. “You look awesome. Now let’s go or Hyunseung will be there before us; which will be a disaster, since only I came so we can be on time.”

“And Seunggie is never on time.”

“Exactly. Now, let’s go.” And with that Gi Kwang was dragged out of the apartment.

It was their anniversary day and Doojoon and Dongwoon thought of the best, according to them, idea: all six of them were going to have a dinner with Dongwoon’s family. This way Gi Kwang could meet with Dongwoon’s parents and at the same time they could see each other for their anniversary. The bad part was first: Gi Kwang was seeing Dongwoon’s parents for the first time, so he will be super nervous, second (according to Yoseob and Hyunseung): this was not a romantic dinner at all. The second wasn’t that big of a deal to Gi Kwang, he was going to see Dongwoon and he could give him the ring he bought for him. He smiled at the thought and touched his ear, feeling the wing shaped earring. Yoseob didn’t miss the smile on his friend and he nudged him, while they were waiting for the red light to switch.

“Yah, what did you get him?” asked the now black haired teacher in a teasing manner.

“You will see later.” Gi Kwang stuck his tongue out and grinned again thinking about the little box in the pocket of his jacket. He knew he was cheesy and this was really ordinary, but he hoped that his boyfriend would like them.

 

When they got in the first thing that happened was Ji Eun jumping on Gi Kwang with the high pitched squeal ‘oppa’ and quite the childish and stupid grin on her face. “You’re y.” She then said and earned a blush from the dancer, who tried to pry her from his neck, since she was nearly suffocating him.

“Ji Eun-ah, let me take of my coat first.” He said and with that Ji Eun let him go, but still standing next to him and waiting for a chance to hug him tight again. It was strange how they got close so much during the past year. He remembers Dongwoon saying that he sometimes felt jealous, because they looked so cute together and that he will hate Ji Eun for life if she took his boyfriend away. But that was unlikely to happen, since the girl had a nice boyfriend, about who Dongwoon still had no idea since Ji Eun wanted to surprise him, and Gi Kwang was Dongwoon’s no matter what the idol thought.

“Ah, so you’re Lee Gi Kwang?” came a woman’s voice and Gi Kwang looked her way immediately, smiling and bowing, a coat in his hands.

“Thank you for having us here. It’s nice to meet you.” He said, hearing Yoseob follow his words too. Then Doojoon came out, with Dongwoon tagging along, the idol with an apron and spatula in hands.

“Kiki!” he chipped and smiled, but stayed in his place behind his mom. “Mom, isn’t my boyfriend handsome?”

“The dinner will burn if you continue bragging.” Said Doojoon and Dongwoon dashed again probably to the kitchen, while Doojoon pulled Yoseob’s hand and faced Dongwoon’s mom. “Auntie, this is my pretty wifey.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” Whispered Yoseob, blushing and Gi Kwang and Ji Eun snickered at the scene.

“Don’t be embarrassed, dear. Those three will repeat those things all night.” At that Yoseob turned to Doojoon eyes wide and horrified.

“Where is my yeobo?” he asked and looked at Doojoon like he was someone unknown; but soon he started laughing blowing his cover. It looked like he was having fun about Doojoon’s behavior too and the manager only rolled his eyes entering after Dongwoon, leaving Ji Eun and Gi Kwang to just stand there.

“Don’t be afraid, dear, come here.” The woman showed Gi Kwang to come closer and the dancer did, seeing Ji Eun slip beside him and after the other three. He looked even more nervous, but he still smiled and the woman before him smiled too. “Thank you, dear, for making my son happy.”

“You don’t have to thank me for that…” murmured the boy embarrassed and looked down, rubbing his neck.

“It’s alright, come inside.” He saw the woman enter and he followed her, seeing everyone just standing next to a couch. At first he was confused why were everyone just standing and watching him when he saw one particular person, standing up his eyes got wide and his smile widened.

“Mom!” he shouted and ran to the woman, hugging her tight and whispering to her: “I missed you.” Then he pulled back and pouted at her. “Why did you tell me you were here?””

“It was Dongwoon’s idea to bring her here, since you haven’t seen her in a long time.” Said Doojoon; nudging his dongseng next to him. Gi Kwang let go of his mom to go and hug his boyfriend, pecking him on the cheek and saying a fast thank you before going again to his mom. Of course Hyunseung came late, pouting that he missed Gi Kwang’s reaction when seeing his mom. (Good for him Yoseob actually took a video of it).

 

When the dinner ended Dongwoon said he would clean the table, as the host of then night, and rushed everyone to the living room, though Gi Kwang stayed trying to help clean the table, but Dongwoon send him off. The dancer strode in the living room, slumping next to him mother and embracing her by the waist, his head on her shoulder.

“What is it, honey?” she asked combing his hair with her hands.

“Nothing.” Sulked the boy, but he just looked up and smiled at her, hugging her tighter.

“Ah, Gi Kwang-ah, can I ask you to bring me a glass of water?” asked Dongwoon’s mom smiling at him. The dancer just nodded and stood up, rushing to the kitchen. Of course before that he passed by the front door to take the little box from his jacket.

When he entered he saw Dongwoon washing the dishes and humming his new song. He leaned on the door and smiled, taking the sight of his boyfriend doing house chores. He stepped closer and back hugged him, resting his cheek on Dongwoon’s back and closing his eyes.

“I was going to come.” chuckled the idol and dried his hands, turning around and locking Gi Kwang in his embrace.

“Your mom wanted water.”

“Isn’t she waiting then?”

“I think she send me here, because you chased me away.”

Dongwoon leaned down kissing Gi Kwang’s forehead and again facing his boyfriend. He smiled and then nuzzled his head in the boy’s neck, making him giggle.

“What is this?” suddenly asked the boy touching Gi Kwang’s left ear and feeling the wing earring.

“Ah, this…” trailed the dancer and bit his lip, trying to prevent himself from smiling. He pushed himself away and pushed the little black box in Dongwoon’s hands. “My gift for you.” Dongwoon raised his eyebrows at the box, then looked at his blushing boyfriend, who just wanted to run away and he smirked.

“You know I’m not going to pierce my ears, right?”

“I know, just open it.” Gi Kwang rushed him, biting his lip. The idol opened the box, finding a silver ring with, with two wings touching each other at the ends. Dongwoon lifted his eyes up and stared at Gi Kwang not understanding. The dancer took the ring and put it on Dongwoon’s finger smiling when the ring fitted the boy perfectly. “I wanted to get couple rings, but… Your fans will notice and then their favorite couple will turn out to be real and it will be bad for you as a singer, so I got an earring for myself. Don’t you like it?” he looked at the ring, still holding Dongwoon’s hands and feeling the metal against the skin with his finger. After he received no answer he looked up and saw Dongwoon’s loving gaze directed at him. Then the idol bended down and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

“I love you.” He whispered, before pulling away fully, lacing his fingers with the boy’s and dragging him to the living room, a glass of water in his hand.

 

***

 

Gi Kwang was sitting on the couch, hugging a huge white teddy bear, resting his chin on the toy’s head and staring at the big TV in front of him, waiting. Dongwoon went and sat next to him, pulling the boy in his embrace and kissing the top of his head, also looking at the TV.

“Won’t you regret this?” asked Gi Kwang, voice barely audible.

“Not at all.” The dancer frowned, snuggling closer to the taller boy and hugging the toy in his hands tighter. Dongwoon chuckled at Gi Kwang’s cute reaction and combed his boyfriend’s black hair. “You’re my most precious thing. I will never regret you, or my love for you, no matter what people say.”

And then the title they have been waiting to be displayed on the TV showed itself, in big bold black letters and scenes of fan girl’s reactions.

Idol Son Dongwoon confirming his relationship with his male choreographer.

 

“I love you.” Whispered Dongwoon, burrowing his head in Gi Kwang’s hair.

“I love you too.” Answered the boy, smiling bitterly and reaching a hand to pat his boyfriend’s head.

 

~End~

 

 

 

* * *

Hey... So this is it. The End. I won't do sequel to this story just so you know. I'm not able to further this story more than this.

I really don't know what else to say. I want to thank every and each one of you for reading and commenting (or the ones who will read and comment), or just reading. I really wanted to reply everyone when you guys commented, but I find it really hard doing it here, so sorry if you're sad about this =/

And actually this turned to be the longest chapter in the story =D whole 4.279 words. (4.280 with 'End')

There may be mistakes while you read, but I really just finished this and I rushed to post it so you can read it =)

I may write some one-shots from now on, I really don't want to start a chaptered story just yet and I'm not sure if I will post the one-shots here, but you may find them in my LJ if you're interested =)

 

Also: there is this one story I want you guys to go, read and support ^^   --->CLICK<---

The author said it was similar to mine, but I really like how she put everything and I personally like it and I want her to get more supporters ^^ So if you're not reading it go and read it ^^

This is it...

 

Bye Bye~ ^^