"Beginning"

Immortality... or maybe love?

No one's POV:

"Welcome contestants." A voice spoke. Everyone at the table immediately fell silent. They turned towards the direction the voice was coming from. At the doors stood a tall, muscular male and a slightly shorter boy next to him.

"I assume you have all had time to introduce yourselves?" He questioned. They nodded.

"That's good. Now let me introduce myself." The male said, looking around at the scared faces.

"I am Choi Siwon, and I am going to be briefing you and giving you instructions whenever possible throughout the course of the games. This is my assistant, Kim Kibum." He said, pointing at the shorter male, who bowed.

"Ok. Now that formalities are out of the way, let me brief you about the games." Everyone around the table sat up, interested. Siwon smiled.

"Well I was just wondering why they suddenly stopped being afraid of me, don't you agree, Kibum-ah?" Siwon asked, raising his eyebrows in amusement. Everyone froze. Well, except for two of them -- hangeng and heechul.

Heechul's POV:

"What the hell, Choi Siwon. Does he really think he's all high and mighty?" I thought. I looked around at the other contestants, and looking at their faces of pure horror just made me feel like laughing, or in most cases, roll my eyes. Like really? What was there to be afraid of?

Then I set his eyes on hangeng, who didn't look scared at all. Maybe that was because he didn't seem to really realize what was going on, I don't really know. I smiled. He looked so cute!!! o(>O< )o Well. He always did, at least to me that was the case. Haha... OMO why was he blushing? Did he notice me? The smile on my face grew wider, until I realized what I was doing, and I snapped my head back at Siwon. My smile faded into a smirk.

"Well maybe..." I started as all the faces around me turned in my direction. I smirked, amused. "That's because we never were?" 

They all stared back at me in pure horror, except for hannie of course. I smiled. OMO I just made him a new nickname!!! Haha well it suited him anyway. Note to self: NEVER mention that in front of Kyuhyun. Or Zhou Mi. Especially hangeng. 

I turned in his direction, and looking at his face of admiration I blushed. Hard. I looked down and sighed. Why hannie, why give me that smile? 

Hangeng's POV:

Well I never really understood why everyone around me started making those faces. Then I noticed heechul staring at me. I blushed and turned away. Why heechul? Why would you do that? You're just making it harder for me to not fall for you. Which I already did. But still...

"Well maybe... that's because we never were?" Heechul proclaimed loudly. I stared at him, like all the others around me. I was impressed, honestly. How he could just say that so directly? So clear and unafraid? It was something I could never bring myself to do... I mean I wasn't scared or anything but it just seemed wrong to do it. It seemed weird. But it suited heechul well.

The man called Siwon straightened up, and he stared at heechul. I clenched my fists. I swear, if he hurt my heechul...

"HAHAHAHA!" He burst into laughter. Shocked faces appeared all around the table. What was this guy thinking? I don't know why, I'm usually really calm and level headed, but with this guy, it was just... I hated him. Why though? Was it... It couldn't be because of Heechul, could it?

"I was just joking. It was really amusing to see you guys full of fear. But really, don't be afraid. I'm not going to harm you or anything." He chuckled. Everyone laughed except for me. I frowned. Call me crazy, but whatever this guy said, I didn't feel like responding to him.

Heechul's POV:

I turned to look at hangeng, who didn't seem to be laughing along with the rest of us. I was right. Not only was he not laughing, not even smiling, but he was frowning. It was interesting to see my usually happy and calm hannie suddenly seem all stone-faced and emo. Was he mad at the guy or something? Strange. It probably takes like I don't know maybe like a major gang fight to make hannie even slightly pissed. Even my diva-ing doesn't piss him off. 

I began thinking, then it hit me. Maybe it was because of me? Maybe he was angry that the Choi guy seemed angry at me? Maybe... he had wanted to protect me? I smiled goofily at the thought, clearly oblivious to the fact that I probably looked like a teenage girl in love.

Just then, the clock struck 12 and everyone fell silent. It was beginning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe so there it is! Hanchul starting to call each other "MY hannie" and "MY heechul" :3 sorry I haven't gone into the games yet but hey! I'm giving you more hanchul in return :3 <3 ok so maybe after like I finish my 10th chapter I'll start adding pics into the story just because hanchul and kyumin look super cute :3 

Anyway, please comment/subscribe :3 thanks ^^