"Heechul ships sibum?"

Immortality... or maybe love?

*Hi guys this is a Double Update so please read chap 14 first MUST read chap 14 first! :3 because they are linked. Plus, chap 14 is really cute ahhahahah I cringed writing it :3 <3 hanchul*

Heechul's POV: 

It was hard, leaving him alone, seeing him suffer for me. I cried the entire way out. It seemed that even winning, fufilling my biggest dream did not cheer me up. I walked on, determined to get out and end the games, end the suffering for Hangeng. Soon, I reached a pair of doors. I pulled them open roughly and entered, tears streaming down my face. 

It was a beautifully decorated blue and silver room, with gorgeous crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. But none of this could make me smile, even distract me from my thoughts. How was Hangeng? Where was he right now? Did they save him? Has he stopped suffering? Unanswered questions filled my mind as I sat down on one of the chairs surrounding a large, transparent table. 

"Welcome, heechul." I heard siwon's voice. I scowled.

"What?!" I yelled. I was in no mood for any of this. I just wanted to go check on the others, see if they were okay... Especially hangeng.

"Whoa, heechul. Calm down." He said, voice getting louder as he drew closer. He sat down across me. I looked up and glared at him. 

"Calm down? You expect me to calm down? After all that you think I can CALM DOWN?!" I shrieked. Kibum appeared beside me, trying to keep me down.

"Stop it." He said. "I said STOP IT. RIGHT NOW." He ordered. I sat down. 

"I'm sorry." I said, though I actually wasn't. "I must have been too carried away..."

"I understand." Siwon said, looking at me.

"But I'm not in the mood for any congratulatory speech so don't beat around the bush and get straight to the point." 

"I know, and I wasn't planning on doing that. You have now gained the power of immortality, but before you leave I'm sure you have unanswered questions, don't you?"

"... Are you psychic or something?" I asked.

"Indeed I am. I have many powers you don't know about. This is just one of them."

"Ok anyway let's get down to it. So..." I said. He nodded, signaling for me to go on.

"Is hangeng alright? No, are any of them alright? None died right? They are all ok? What are my powers? Why did I not know about it? How come two people died? Why..." 

"Whoa, slow down. Let's answer them one by one." He said. I shut up.

"Yes, he is alright. All of them are. No one died, they are all well and alive. And it is possible for that to happen if there is a monster involved."

"Well... Then, what about my powers?"

"Your powers were pretty obvious, heechul. You just didn't notice them. You, have the gift of insight. You can see what was going to happen. Did you not notice? Think again."

I froze. No wonder. No wonder I could tell. I could see the dark path leading to that crimson beast, I could see Henry and Leeteuk screaming, I could see hangeng collapsing... I... All along my gift had been present. If only I had realized, I might have been able to save leeteuk. I could have helped Henry. I could have stopped hangeng. It was all my fault... The information was too overwhelming for me to process. It was so... Confusing.

"Heechul? Heechul? HEECHUL!" I heard Siwon shout. I snapped out of my daze.

"You remembered it yet?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

"It's not your fault heechul. Henry was doing it to save leeteuk. You couldn't have stopped him if you tried. With leeteuk, you were unsure at that time. You tried it with hangeng, I saw it. But he didn't listen to you. You wouldn't succeed. You tried, heechul. You did. It didn't work out, but you tried. So stop blaming yourself. They didn't die anyway." He said. I wiped my tears away.

"They are all alive and well. Just exit this room, and you will reach the holding room from before. They are all there, all your friends. Go, heechul. Go and see them." 

Within seconds I was up and away. Right when I reached the door, Siwon called out.

"HEECHUL!"

"Yes?"

"Hanchul is cute." He smiled. I blushed. What the heck, Choi Siwon?

"I think so too." Kibum chimed. Sigh... These two.

"Whatever! You know what?" I said, raising my eyebrows. 

"What?" They asked in unison.

"I think sibum is legit too." I smirked, leaving them blushing.

-------------------------------

HAHAHAHA so I made heechul ship sibum :3 anyway :3 hope you like it!!!

please comment/subscribe :3 <3