"Welcome"

Immortality... or maybe love?

hello :3 thanks for reading :3

No one's POV:

"It's... HANCHUL." Zhou Mi announced proudly.

 Several things happened in the short moment after that sentence was said:

  1. kyuhyun started laughing like a maniac, rolling over with laughter, clutching his stomach while Zhou Mi stared at him, confused. Was he really that funny?
  2. Heechul froze for a moment, then blushed red and tackled Zhou Mi.
  3. Hangeng coughed, then started hiccuping while looking at the ground.

This continued for a good 5 minutes until...

"Hello, are you here for the 99th Games?" A voice spoke suddenly. They all looked up. Whoops. They had totally forgotten that they were here for the games. 

"Er yeah. Are you here for it too?" Heechul asked, standing up.

"Oh. No I'm not! I'm here with my brother Leeteuk who's participating and my younger brother Henry. We're just here to accompany him." The boy explained.

Kyuhyun's POV:

"Omo that guy is cute :3" I thought to myself. Wait no. Nothing happened kyu. Nothing.

The boy had short-ish hair and looked like a bunny. I wonder what's his name...

"I'm sungmin by the way!!" The bunny guy smiled, making him look more adorable than ever.

And there. I got my answer.

"Haha ok then bunny. I'm heechul. How old are you?" Heechul asked.

"Don't call me that. I'm sick of it. EVERYONE calls me that." Sungmin said while pouting.

"Omo why sungmin why? Can you please stop pouting?" I prayed.

"That's because you do look like one, bunny." Heechul smirked, rolling his eyes. Sungmin pouted more, which just made me blush harder. Oh my gosh I'm starting to be like heechul. Thanks a lot for that, Heechul.

"Fine! I give up. I'm 20 this year. Why?" Sungmin asked.
"Oh really? That's great you'll be participating with my dear dongsaeng kyuhyun here."

"Oh. Ok then. HELLOOOOO~~~~" sungmin shouted in my ear.

"Aigoo. That was loud, bunny!" I said, frustrated.

"Hehehe 미안해~ I can't really control my volume..." Sungmin replied sheepishly.

"Sigh, It's ok Minnie." I said. What? Really kyuhyun, really? "Minnie?"

 Sungmin's POV:

"OMONA did he just call me Minnie??? I mean it's not the first time someone called me that but. It just sounds so cute and different coming from him. Why though? I only met him like 5 minutes ago. Aigoo sungmin-ah~~~ what's wrong with you?" I wondered.

"Haha ok I think it's time for us to go now." Heechul said, looking at the doors in front of them which were starting to open slightly.

"YUP OKAY BYEEEEEEEEE~~" I yelled.

"OMG BUNNY PLEASE!" Heechul and kyuhyun yelled while covering their ears. Hangeng and Zhou Mi just stared, dazed.

"Hahaha 미안해~" I sighed.

"Whatever bunny. Let's go geng." Heechul said, walking off with hangeng.

No one's POV:

"BYE HYUNG. Good luck!" The three dongsaengs said in unison.

"Thanks. Now go. Shoo. Bye." Heechul said, waving them away as he and hangeng walked through the doors with their forms.

Once they entered, their breaths were taken away. The sight before them was beautiful, amazing. Compared to the dull space outside the doors, this was bright, shining white. The walls looked like pearls glistening under the light of the several chandeliers, the floor was made of beautiful white marble, and in the center of the room lay a glass table, surrounded by several chairs, made with white material. It was simply breathtaking. 

"Amazing..." Hangeng breathed, looking around in awe. Such a beautiful place actually existed. It was impossible...

"Beautiful..." Heechul echoed, astounded by the magnificent view.

They looked around. The other contestants were all in awe.

"May all contestants please assemble at the table." A voice came through the loudspeakers, waking them from their thoughts. They quickly made their way to the table.

"Thank you. Now you have some time to introduce yourselves before the official game starts."

Everyone looked at each other. Silence. No one seemed to want to speak first.

"Hello there! I'm Park Jung Soo, but you may call me Leeteuk!" A boy with blonde hair spoke. He had a small dimple on his cheek, and he had a sort of angelic feel to him. He seemed to  match perfectly with the white surroundings.

"Oh Hi Leeteuk! I heard of you!" Heechul said suddenly.

"Oh really? And... Who might you be? Have we met before?" Leeteuk asked, confused.

"Nope. I found out through your brother sungmin." Heechul replied.

"I see." Leeteuk said, smiling. "And what is your name?"

"Oh. Sorry. I'm Heechul. Kim Heechul." Heechul said quickly.

"Nice to meet you heechul. Let's continue with the self introduction then." Leeteuk said. Heechul nudged hangeng, urging him to speak.

"Erm... Hello... I'm... Er, Hangeng." Hangeng said awkwardly. Heechul face-palmed. 

"Hi I'm Kang In." Another voice continued.

"I'm shindong." Said a chubby guy.

"And I'm Henry!!!!!!!!!!!" Replied the last guy. He looked like a baby chipmunk. So cute. Everyone at the table laughed. Henry, on the other hand, looked around confused. 

"Why are you all laughing? Did I do something wrong?" Henry asked, worried.

"Hahahahaha no Henry! It's just... You're so cute XD" they replied together.

They continued laughing, Henry included, until a door hidden in the walls opened, and someone walked in.

"Welcome, contestants." A voice said.

----------------------------------------

please comment/subscribe :3 <3 sorry if it didn't really flow well :< I'll edit it soon :3