Chapter 5

You Must Choose

 

As if on cue, Chaerin looked up and caught Jungkook staring at her, who immediately turned his gaze to another direction with his cheeks revealing a shade of pink.

 

 

THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW

"Jungkook! Yah! Give me some!"

"Aniii! I thought you bought this for me!"

"It wouldn't hurt to give me some, would it?!"

 

"WILL YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING ABOUT THOSE CHOCOLATES??!! Geez, you're getting on my nerves."

"Mianhae Tae hyung."

"Mianhae oppa."

 

"Eh? Oppa?" Jungkook immediately tilted his head to her side upon hearing Chaerin call V oppa, she never called anyone oppa before.

"Yeah, gwot a pwobrem.. wid thrat?" Chaerin answered with full of food, she just ate all of his chocolates!

"Yah noona! You finished it all! I only got to eat one piece." He pouted.

"Whatever. I'll just buy you chocolates again." She smiled cutely at him and he felt his cheeks warming up again and tried covering his face.

"N-nevermind. Y-you'll just.. e-eat it all.. a-again. Argh!" He mentally facepalmed his self. Why did I have to shout? He wanted to die right now, and Chaerin's looking weirdly at her.

"Hahaha weird."

"Whatever. Just don't-- oh, there's chocolate stain." He quickly got up and wiped the stain on the corner of with his thumb.

"O-oh. Thanks." Gulp. 

Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me
Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose
It’s harder to control as time goes by
I’m falling deeper into her
Oh too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose
Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose

"Noona, someone's calling you." He pointed to her phone.

Thank you, phone. You saved me.

 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

              "Hi, Chae! I was wondering if you're free today?"

"Oh, Kris oppa!"  

Jungkook's ears perked up after hearing Kris' name, and she just called him oppa. Ugh.

"Of course, I'm free today, oppa."

              "Ah, great! Uhm.. can we have coffee today? Or maybe.. let's go to the park! Are you okay with that?

"Yes, oppa! What time do I have to go?"

              "I'll pick you up in an hour." 

"Okay, oppa. Annyeong~"

               "Bye~"

 

I swear, she said oppa for like, a hundred times. Or maybe just 4 times, but whatever. First she called V hyung oppa, now she called this handsome giraffe oppa too. When will noona call me oppa, too? Oh wait, she's older than me.. Argh! I hate this!

"Noona, where are you going?" Jungkook asked cutely, desperately trying to make Chaerin focus her attention on him.

"I'll be meeting with Kris later." Chaerin answered, not even looking at him.

"You're going on a date, noona?" He questioned, hoping she would answer a no.

"Date? No it's not like that.. is it? Well, I wish it was." She smiled dreamily, totally unaware of Jungkook's feelings.

"Oh okay, have fun." He raised his hands in defeat and left the room.

"Bye." She replied, still not looking in his direction and making herself look beautiful.

 Wait.. since when did I care about my appearance? Maybe I do like Kris.. <3

I gotta look pretty today~

 

"Kookie-ah~" Chaerin called out and Jungkook came running in a speed of light.

"How do I look?" She twirled around and Jungkook's mouth was wide open, it was like he saw a goddess. He couldn't find the exact words to say.

"N-noona.. y-you asdfjsak.. Uhmm, you.. Y-you jaakdabkasd--"

"I think what Jungkook was trying to say was, you look extremely beautiful, hon." Chaerin's mom winked at Jungkook, and he just kept on nodding.

"Is that true, Jungkook?" Chaerin turned her head to his side.

"Yeah, yeah. You look extremely beautiful, noona, you're like a goddess. So superb. Omygosh, I'm out of words. Oh~" He was still amazed at how beautiful she looks in a just a simple dress. He remembered just how beautiful she looked the other day.

She gets more beautiful every day.

"Oh okay, thank you."

 Knock knock!

"That must be Kris. I'll go now, bye!" She waved and went out.

"Don't have too much fun without Jungkook, dear!" Her mom shouted and she just laughed.

"Auntie~ What was that for?" Jungkook pouted.

"Hihihi. Oh nothing~" She just giggled.

 

 

---

Okay please don't kill me.

I know I promised to update last Sunday but I was too lazy~ ><

And I know this is too short, but this is all I can do. I'm sorry~ :(