I like noona

You Must Choose

Oh. I just saw noona..

She was wearing just a towel..

Wearing just a towel..

Only a towel..

I just saw her half-..

WHAT THE HEEECKKK??!!!

 

---

"Good morning, Jungkook." I was greeted by auntie's smiling face. The reason why I'm living with Chaerin noona now is because my parents are in Japan right now, busy with their work. I don't mind staying with auntie anyways, I always get to see noona.. And my parents will always shower me with overwhelming love whenever they visit me here, so, it's okay with me.

"Oh, good morning, auntie." I gave her a smile.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did." Actually, I didn't. The image of noona's half- body keeps flashing on my mind.. Oh my gosh, I sound like a ert now.

"That's good then.. Oh, can you wake up Chae for me?" 

"Okay, auntie."

"Thank you." Auntie just smiled at me. She's so beautiful.. No wonder Chaerin noona is so beautiful as well..

 

"Noona, wake up~" I tried shaking her, tickling her, threatening her, I even placed a cold bottle of water right next to her face, but none of those worked, she's still asleep. I already expected that from noona, she wouldn't earn the nickname Sleepyhead for no reason. Everybody at school knows how much of a heavy sleeper she is, and since it's summer, she is taking a deep slumber..

"Ughh. Wake up, noona!"

"Noona~"

"Noona!"

"NOONA!!!"

"I'm up, I'm up. Where am I-- oh.. Ughh." She went back to sleeping again. Geez, this noona.

"Noona, please wake up~ Oh wait, I have an idea."

I ran downstairs to go get Choco, yes, I named my dog Choco, it's because I love chocolates, and I love dogs as well so I named her Choco.. Enough said. I went back upstairs and placed Choco right on top of noona's face, this should wake her up. As expected, Choco started wiggling around and making too much noise that eventually made noona get up.

"WHAT IS YOUR DOG DOING HERE?!" 

"My ears." I think my eardrums just got broken from her scream.

"I'm so gonna get you for this. But that would be later, I'm still sleepy." She went back to her bed again and covered herself with her pillow. I guess I have no choice.

I picked her up bridal style, she's such a heavy sleeper, she didn't even realized I was carrying her. I was too focused on getting her downstairs that I didn't even noticed that she wrapped her arms around my neck.. I could feel blood rushing on my head, oh gosh, don't tell me I'm blushing.. Aish! I need to get her down fast!

Finally, I managed to carry her downstairs. I just let her fall down on the soft foam, hahaha.

"Aaackk! What the heck? How did I get down here..?" This time she was more calm. She rubbed her eyes and pouted like a little kitten, I just want to kiss her.. Oh, what am I even thinking?!

"Yah, people might think you're crazy with you shaking your head like that," she was still half-awake. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK?!

"Ah, I'm fine, noona. Hehehe.."

"And yesterday you were telling me I'm the weird one.. Tch." I just chuckled lightly. She got up and made her way towards the refrigerator, I bet she's going to take out some chocolates.

"You want some?" She offered me some and of course, I won't refuse.

"Gladly!" I took one from her hand and happily ate the chocolate bar, while she just chuckled.

"Let's eat breakfast now, Kookie~"

"Okay, noona~"

 

"Dad, can me and Jungkook go shopping?" I heard noona say from the living room. Yes! Another quality time alone with noona~

"Okay, just make sure you guys come back home safely~"

"Yes, daddy!"

 

"Kookie~ Let's go shopping~"

Wait. Now that I think about it, noona doesn't like shopping. In fact, she hates it when has to go shopping, so why is she so excited about it now? There's a million possibilities that's running crazily in my head right now, does she also want to have some time alone with me? Oh my gosh! Yippee!!! Wait. Ughh. She's just my noona.

"Earth to Jungkook, Jungkook to Earth? Hello? Are you awake?" There she is, waving her hand right in front of my face with a cute expression-- wait, stop thinking like that Jungkook.

"O-oh, I'll just g-go change, n-noona." Why did I stutter? I'm dead. /facepalm

What's up with him?

"Okay~ Be quick!"

"I'm done changing, noona~"

"Ooh! Let's go now!" She linked her arm with mine and we both got out of the house. We took a cab because the mall's a bit far away from our house, I mean noona's house. Err..

We were both sitting awkwardly inside the cab, there were silence around us and nothing more than that. Maybe because of the incident last night where she was-- aish! Stop thinking about that, Jungkook!

I turned to look at her side and tried t start a conversation, "Uhh.. Noona, you never liked shopping, right? Why are we shopping right now?"

"Eh, I saw on the internet there was a sale on cute clothes, and I wanted to try dressing up as a girl, got a problem with that? Besides, there's also a sale on those Converse shoes you love." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. Aish, this noona..

We reached our destination and got out of the cab.

 

After 3 hours of shopping, we bought a lot of clothes and of course, I bought myself some Converse shoes.. Hehehe.

Where did noona told me to meet up? Oh right, the department store.

Tut tut tut tutut tuuuuut.. Oh there she is..wait, who's that guy?

 

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to!" Chaerin bowed many times and tried to clean off the stain in his shirt.

"Don't touch me." But she insisted on cleaning his shirt.

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!" Everyone looked at them and Chaerin quickly stepped back after hearing him yell and she was about to burst into tears when Jungkook quickly came over her side.

"Yah! She already said sorry, why the sudden outburst?" Jungkook was turning red because of too much anger, seeing how that guy just yelled at his noona.

"Do you think her sorry will take off the stain on my shirt?"

"You can just bring that to a laundr--"

"I SAID NO! THIS SHIRT IS VERY SPECIAL TO ME YET SHE PUT A STAIN ON IT!!" Chaerin was standing in a corner and she looked so helpless and was about to cry..

"WILL YOU JUST QUIT IT!! THAT'S JUST A STAIN FOR 'S SAKE!! THAT'S JUST A LITTLE STAIN, YOU CAN JUST ASK SOME OR SOMEONE OUT THEIR TO CLEAN THAT ING SHIRT FOR YOU!!!!" Chaerin was a bit taken a back by how Jungkook talked to that rich-looking guy.

"Come on, noona. There's no use talking to someone like him." He held her wrist and pulled her out of the mall.

Chaerin immediately hugged Jungkook and started crying, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cause you trouble! I didn't intended to get you into a me--"

"Shh, noona. It's okay." He gently pat her back and she just tightened her hug.

"I'm really sorry." She let go of him and Jungkook offered his handkerchief to her.

"Let's go now, noona." He smiled at her and took her hand as he led the way back home.

That guy's such a jerk. Jungkook thought to himself.

 

 

 

Ohohoho I hope you liked this one because I sure loved writing this, or.. I dunno, maybe I'm just out of my mind. XD

Anyways, criticism would be much appreciated :)

LOTS OF LUV <3

 

And oh, who's the jerk? ;)