CAT or DOG?

You Must Choose

"Noona, buy me a dog, puhleeasee??" Ughh. Jungkook. No aegyos please, you know that's my weakness.

I just rolled my eyes at him. It has been an hour since we came to this pet shop, we can't decide which pet to choose. Well, more like I can't choose. Jungkook had his eyes on that dog for, like, 35 minutes now. And he keeps on bothering me, oh please..

"Kookie, I want a cat, not a dog." I pouted and just got a snort from him. Tsk, spoiled brat.

"Noona, can't we just buy both a dog and a cat?" He's winning. No, I can't let this happen. I have more aegyo than him. I will win.

"Nooooo. I want kitten~"

"Noona~ Dooog~"

"Caaat~"

"Dooog~"

"Fine, I'll buy the dog." I give up. This kid here sure knows how to use puppy eyes, whatever.

"Hehehe. Thank you, noona~" He hugged me. I don't know why but my anger always seem to fade away when he hugs me, this kid is really attached to me.

"Okay, okay~"

 

We bought the dog and I told Jungkook to wait for me outside while I pay. I just hope he doesn't get lost, he always wanders around whenever he's alone.

After I finished paying for the dog, I quickly went outside to check on him and thankfully, he's just sitting on the bench playing with his new dog. Aww. He looks so cute~ He's already 17 years old yet he looks like a 10 year old kid. Sometimes I feel like I'm 10 years older than him when actually, I'm just 2 years older. What a shame. I look so ooooold~ Wait, why am I even staring at this kid? Aigoo.

"Kookie, let's go now. Mom must be waiting for us." I smiled at him and we got out of the shop now. He held my hand and we happily walked our way home.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a teenage girl going out on a date with some handsome guy whenever he holds my hand, but sometimes I just feel like I'm holding my son's little hand.

Mine and Jungkook's parents are very close friends. Eversince they were young, the four of them would always hang out. When the four of them graduated from college, dad and mom were already a couple at that time. After a few months Jungkook's dad decided to ask out his mom, then they also became a couple. The four of them still hung out, but after my parents got married, the friends don't usually see each other then. After their marriage, they went on a honeymoon, of course, then I was born. After two years Jungkook was born too. I was 5 years old and Jungkook was 3 years old back then, the four of them had their reunion and they decided to bring their kids with them.

And that's how me and Jungkook met. Since then, we would always go to each other's house and play, sometimes we would meet at the playground and ride the swings. We grew up together, we never left each other's side. Even if he was younger than him, I could always count on him whenever I had problems. He would usually pat me on the back, he would hug me, or he would kiss me in the cheek to comfort me, and those things actually worked. As we were growing up, our parents noticed that we were starting to have a Dog and Cat kind of relationship, but nothing change in our friendship, we were still the same, except the fact that we fight over petty things. And there was also one time where--

"Noona, what are you thinking about? We're here now," he interrupted my thoughts, I didn't even noticed we were already in front of my house.

"Oh, haha."

"You're silly, noona."

"I know, no need to tell me."

As soon as we entered the house, there goes my mom, running like a crazy woman and hugging Jungkook first, then she will hug me. Have I told you that I had a sister? Well, she's gone now, and by gone, I mean dead. It all happened when she was 7 years old, she was at our cousin's house and they were playing, and to tell you, they were playing with fire. My cousin accidentally spilled the gas and like I said, they were playing with fire. The lighter that my cousin was holding accidentally fell because he slipped o the liquid, gas. The lighter fell and the house quickly was set on fire, my sister didn't have enough time to get out of the house. Both my sister and cousin died, my aunt managed to get out of the house. Until now, I'm still angry at her for not even watching over them, but what's past is past. I need to get over it. That's why mom became so attached with Jungkook, he is somehow like my sister. If only I paid more attention to my sister then none of this would hav--

"Noona," he was waving his hand right at my face. What the heck?

"Noona? Auntie, noona's acting weird today." Jungkook called out my mom, great, just great.

"Oh, is that so? Chaerin, are you sick?" My mom placed her hand on my forehead, looking all worried. The same goes for Jungkook.

"I'm okay, mom. I was just thinking." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay then, if you say so. I'll just go back at the kitchen, tell me if you're not feeling well, okay?"

"Yes mom." I replied, my mom just smiled at me.

"Noona, what were you thinking about?"

"Harin."

"Oh, sorry."

"It's nothing." I smiled at him and pat his head to make sure it's okay. He really is just like Harin.

"Okay, noona. Then... can you make your juice, or shake.. or whatever you call it, noona, please?" What is he saying?

"What juice?" I was kinda confused with that one.

"You know, the delicious juice you invented, noona." He grinned widely at the mention of delicious juice.

"Oh, my strawberry juice. Okay, noona will make some for you!" I quickly got up to get the ingredients and Jungkook was following me from behind.

"Why are you following?" I asked.

"I want noona to teach me how to make delicious juice." Aww. He really is a cutie..

"Are you a 5 years old kid?" I chuckled lightly and pinched his cheeks. I know he hates it when I do that.

"Noonaaaaaa, stooooop."

"Hahaha, sorry Kookie~"

"Whatever, noona. Just teach me."

 

 

 

It's almost time to go to sleep. We finished eating and Jungkook offered to help me wash the dishes. Now, it's time for me to take a cold, night shower.

Ahhh. The water feels so good.

I'm done washing now.

I wrapped the big towel around my body and took a smaller one to dry my hair with. When suddenly the bathroom door flew open..

"I'm so sorry noona! I didn't mean to!" He quickly closed the door and I felt my body getting extremely warm.

He did not just see me wearing only a towel..

HE DID NOT..

HE DID NOT..

HE JUST DID..

 

 

 

First chapter so far. :)

Ooh. Kookie just saw CL only in a towel~ ;)

 

Anyways, please tell me how I did. This is my first time writing a chaptered story, so some criticism should help~

Hope you liked the first chapter. <3