Chapter 8

You Must Choose

"Quick! Call the ambulance!"

 

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Did you see what actually happened?"

"Yes, doc. I saw him almost lifelessly walking down the road when a motorbike pulled right infront of him and shot him. I think the kid didn't saw it, he didn't know he was being aimed at."

"I see, thank you for the information. I must do my best to treat him."

Those were the last words I heard, I was not sure who they are or were they talking about me..

 

As I woke up from the bed, everything was completely white.

I'm not sure whether I'm dead or not, but I am sure of one thing, that girl dressed completely in white is Chaerin noona.

Why is she holding white flowers? I saw more people coming and they were all wearing the same color of clothes, if not white, it woud be black.

Just what hell is happening around here?...

My vision is getting clearer. I am starting to see more and more of the place..

As I walked through the crowd I saw Jin hyung and I approached him.. Then I saw him patting Chaerin noona's back. She was crying, but why?

"I'm sure he's just up there, watching, protecting you and always staying by your side."

I heard him say. I was getting more confused and curious.

As I walked past them I saw a coffin, I walked closer..

What I saw in the coffin sent chills down my spine.

 

 

That can't be me. No, that possibly can't be me..or can it?

 

 

I fell down on my knees and broke down. No, that's not me. I am not dead. I can't be dead.

 

Is this just a nightmare?

 

Or am I just a ghost now? 

 

---

I suddenly got up from my bed and realized that I was just dreaming, thank goodness.

Wait..why am I in the hospital? Did somethi--

 

Ouch.. Why am I bleeding? Am I dreaming again? This is crazy.

 

"He's awake now!" A nurse opened the door and went to my side, she was probably motioning for someone to come in. I wonder who is it?

 

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook! You don't know how worried I was! Thank goodness, you're alright!" Chaerin noona is here! She's hugging me...a little too tight. I can't--

"N-noona.. C-can't..b-breathe." She quickly let go of me and I was finally breathing.

"I'm so sorry, you're okay now, right? Nurse, is he fine now? He isn't in a bad condition, right? Can he come home now? Can he--"

"He's alright, miss. But he isn't going to be discharged yet." The nurse chuckled at noona's cuteness, omg, noona's so adorable.

"Oh okay, hehe." She awkwardly scratched the back of her neck, how cute.

 

The nurse left the two of us so we could catch up with each other. Me, alone with my noona, this is heaven~ I think I'm feeling much better now~

"Yah, Kookie!" She snapped her fingers right infront of my face, I guess I was dozing off again.

"What exactly happened to you?"

"I don't know. To be honest, I'm not aware of everything that's been happening to me..not until now." I grinned widely at her.

"Aish! This kid, really. You're not even concerned about yourself. Can't you see all those wires and thingys connected on you? What if something bad happens? Look, you're chest is still bleeding... What if? W-what..if--"

"Noona, stop crying, you're making me cry too. You shouldn't worry about me." I quickly hugged her and reassured her of everything.

"Besides, I feel okay now." I gave her a thumbs up.

"Are you sure? You're not doing this just to cheer me up, right?"

"Nope, I'm really really really okay now. See this face? This incredibly, amazingly, charmingly, handsome face?"

"Hahahaha, okay fine." She laughed at me, I feel like laughing too, hahahaha~

"You're not gonna cry anymore noona, right?"

"I don't feel like crying anymore." She smiled sweetly at me and pinched my cheeks, oh god.

She went closer to my face and I became a light shade of pink, I thought she was going to kiss me, for pete's sake! She was just gonna hug me, silly me. 

"Heal faster, okay? I want you to be fine before I tell you the good news." She smiled at me again, and for some reason I felt oddly weird about her good news. It felt like it wasn't going to be a good news for me. What if she's going to tell me that her and that giraffe are together now? I already know that, but just thinking about it makes me sick again.

"I don't want to hear that good news, noona."

"But why?"

"I'm just kidding, hehe. I want to be the first to know about that good news, noona."

Although it hurts.

"Of course, you're the first person I'll ever let know." That cute eyesmile, I'm sure I'm not the only one now who gets to see that, Kris might be enjoying himself with all her cute eyesmiles. Bish, please. I'm the first ever to witness that.

"Oh, I need to go now. But I'll visit you later, 'kay? Bye~" She kissed me on the foreheeeaaaaadd.

After that, I watched her retreating figure fade away from my sight. Wow, that was deep.

 

 

Aaargghh.. Why is my chest hurting so bad?

 

"Aaaarrghh!!! I-it..hurts!! Someone p-please!! Ugghh.."

 

I never knew what happened next.

 

---

 

"Where have you been? I've been calling you all day, jagi." Kris went to Chaerin's side.

"Oh, I'm sorry, jagi. I went to visit Jungkook in the hospital, I'll visit him again later." She smiled at him and somehow he felt kinda jealous of Jungkook.

"I understand, just.. Make sure to tell me next time, okay?"

"Yes, jagi~" She sweetly kissed him on the cheek, and it made his jealousy towards Jungkook go away.

"By the way, you said you're going to visit Jungkook again later, right?"

"Yeah, after I finish some of my drawings and cleaning my house. Why'd you ask?"

"I was thinking, maybe I should pay him a visit t--"

"Noo! I haven't told him the good news yet! I want my kookie to be surprised."

"By good news, you mean us together?" His smile went from ear to ear.

"Yep, ain't that a good news." She went closer to him and they started cuddling each other, they're so sweet, so so sweet that it actually makes you cringe.

 

 

"Jagi, y'know, I'm kinda getting jealous of Jungkook. He's your favorite." Kris pouted and Chaerin pinched his chubby cheeks.

"No need to be jealous, jagi~ He might be my favorite dongsaeng, but you'll forever be my favorite man."

"Aww, my Chaerinnie is so sweet. Let's go make food for Jungkook, and I'll help you finish your work faster."

"Kamsa, kaja!"

 

 

---

 

Hehe don't kill me.