Super duper ultra mega short chapter :3

You Must Choose

Why did he have to walk home with noona? Why did he have to hold noona? Why did he have to make her smile? Ugh. Why am I imagining such things? They won't end up together, will they? Whatever. Noona's mine, only mine..

 

 

 

"Mom, I'm home!!" Chaerin called out to her mom, but her mom was nowhere to be found. After a couple of minutes searching for her mom, she found a note on their refrigerator that said, "Honey, you were taking too long at the store so I decided to visit the Jeon's for awhile. If you're reading this and I'm still not home, you better go and head off here too. Jungkook misses you.. I miss Jungkook too..

I should go now, and bring this chocolate with me, he'll love it. Teeheehee..

But I should probably change clothes first, I want to look good infront of the Jeon's, and infront of my favorite dongsaeng~ wait, why am I talking like he's my all-time crush? Ugh. I'm really weird.. I should really go change now.

Focus.. Focus..

 

DING!

 

"That must be noona.. I'll go get it, mom!" Jungkook ran as fast as he can to go open the door. When he opened the door, he immediately hugged his noona.

"Noona! Noona! Noona! I missed you so muuuuuccccchhhhh!!!"

"Y-yes.. It's p-pretty..obvious.. Now p-please l-let....g-go.."

"Oh, I'm sorry noona~" He finally let go of Chaerin and let her catch her breath, he must've squeezed her too much.

"Noonaaa~ You look pretty~" Chaerin was aware that her cheeks were already burning.

"Uhh..t-thanks. Umm let's go inside now. Hehe" She was starting to freak out.

"Okay, noona~" Jungkook took her hand and led her inside the house.

 

Both were aware of how fast their hearts are beating, but none of them knew how they should handle their feelings..

 

The night went on and the two families had finished their sumptuous dinner, they were now chatting about how they missed each other, talking about their kids, and probably the weirdest topics they can come up with.

However, there was one particular person who kept his eyes on another person.

You already know it..

Baby Jungkookie is staring at his beloved noona. Aww~

He almost forgot about the guy he was jealous of, if it wasn't for Chaerin who constantly keeps checking on her phone and giggling quietly, he already figured out that she's texting this 'handsome giraffe'.

Oh how upset he is..

She didn't even noticed he was staring at her the entire time, well of course, she's too busy.

If only stares can burn holes right at people's faces, her head would've probably be burned by now.

Noona..

 

Noona..

 

Notice me..

 

Look at me..

 

As if on cue, Chaerin looked up and caught Jungkook staring at her, who immediately turned his gaze to another direction with his cheeks revealing a shade of pink.

 

 

Chaerin knew that she liked Kris right from the start. But then she was starting to feel weird whenever she's with Jungkook..

 

Does she like him?

 

..And does he feel the same way?

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

Sorry for the short chapter.. I'm so busy with school and I kinda lost the flow of this story.. :/

 

Anyways, hope you liked it :)