The First Date

You Must Choose

AT _______ RESTAURANT

I was sitting at the table tapping my fingers anxiously, feeling excited yet apprehensive. The moderate sea breeze didn't seem to calm me down one bit. As I sat gazing at the edge of the waters where the sky meets the sea, I felt a stir at the table. It was Chae.

My heart was thumping so fast... My ears and cheeks were flushing red, I believe. She just smiled at me and with the sweetest voice of the heavens said "HI!"

I smiled back sheepishly and thanked her for coming.

I was a bunch of nerves at that time when Chae suggested flipping through the menu. I agreed readily, with relief. She was wearing a simple dress, but it did not hide her beauty one bit. In fact, she looked really cute!

(a/n: i dunno if this is even called a dress..orz. XD)

 

My heart was leaping with joy when she said I looked handsome today. I mentioned that I really like the way her nice blonde hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail with that simple black clip and she beamed with that lovely look on her face.

I was certainly at the right place at the right time, with the right girl of my life.

 

We ordered our food with the friendly waitress. The day seemed so perfect that I could feel my heart wanting to burst into a song as I slowly eased into comfort being with her. 

Upon finishing our meal, I suggested watching a movie. Chae mentioned that a stroll by the beach was more preferable. What was I thinking?! Next, was something that I never expected..

She clanged onto my arm and gave me such a girlish smile that my heart melted. It could definitely be re-molded into the shape of a heart! I was nervous and tried my best to accommodate her pace as she was walking very slowly, savoring every moment that we were spending together.

The moonlit night sky made the ambience that we were assimilating into such a wonderful paradise. The sound of the lapping waves and her gentle whispers that were caressing my skin ever so gently, made me wonder how real this scenario was.

The answer was found when she gave me a peck on the cheek. I grew courageous and turned her around, holding her by her waist. She was so close to me, I could smell her scent, so sweet. She rested her head on my chest and hugged me tight. I bit her on the neck gently, pulled her apart and pressed my lips against hers. It was such a magical moment.

We began kissing and I felt her, the whole of her, so soft. Her hands around my neck. I looked at her straight in the eye and said..

"I know we only met, but I love you Chaerin, never shall we part this lifetime."

 

 

---

I'm so sorry for not updating for, like, a year..? maybe? Hehehe~ I was too lazy and I wasn't thinking straight for the past few months.. Wanna know why?

IT'S A SECRET~ :P

 

And I bet you're wondering why this isn't like my writing style, because it actually isn't, my bestfriend wrote this chapter for me and I just edited a few parts or so.. I couldn't really think of what to write. :3

But here it is, a new chapter!!!

Hope you like it~

(even though it wasn't made by me :3 )

Please don't kill me.