~SEVEN~일곱~七~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm in the hospital right now waiting for the doctor to come out of the room , I called my dad and he said that he's on the way right now. I sat on the chair worried and I can't even cry anymore it's like that my tears won't come out even if you cry , I cried enough earlier when the incident happened. My dad arrived just now and that's when the doctor came out of the room, we both stand up and asked how was she doing but first the doctor wanted to talk to my dad. I was about to follow my dad but the doctor told me that it's better not to know it now , it made me more worried because this only happens if it's in a hard situation.

 

I waited for my dad to come out and when he did I was about to ask what's going on but I can see tears clammed up all in his eyes, he was controlling it he knows that I didn't want him to breakdown in front of me so I decided not to ask anymore but still it hurt in my heart that I can't know that truth about what happened to my Mom. The doctor said that it's better if my mom would stay here first in the hospital until she feels better and we just both agreed , my dad told me to visit her inside the room and so I did it. I walked in the room and I saw my mom laying down on the bed looking pale and lifeless as I saw this, this made me want to cry more but I held it in.

 

I walked closer to her and sat down on a chair beside her holding her hand " Mom, what happened to yourself...." I sobbed , I can't hold it in anymore tears streaming down to my cheeks and later that I know I fell asleep. My head on her side bed and my hand still holding her other hand , my dad woke me up and told me that I should go home but I refused . He tried to tell me to go home because I still have school and he even told me that he will change his job shift into morning shift so he'll able to come home before dinner to cook food for me since he's the manager in the job , but I refused him to change his shift because it will just bother him and I told him that I can cook dinner for myself. He just nodded and told me to go home and this time I accepted his offer , he drove me home and said he will be back I think he will go again in the hospital to talk to my mom and that made me envy their relationship. How can they keep up this kind of relationship? remember that I have no idea what it feels like to be in a relationship.

 

I started to cook dinner for me and my dad , it wasn't that hard to cook because when I was little I used to cook with my mom.......It's like I got it from her too that I can cook well....

 

After I finished cooking , I started to eat and finished my plate I still decided to go to school tomorrow since my mom will not be proud of me if I didn't attend school.

 

-

 

Once I got inside the class Jae Hyeon and Ji Hyun were shocked to see me I wonder why though.

 

"what happened to your beautfiul face!?" Jae Hyeon said and gave me a mirror enough to see my face and yes she was right I look h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter