~SIX~여섯~六~

Uncontrollable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I opened my eyes I saw that the car stopped and I just realized that I stopped it with my ability with one of my arm pointed like a stop sign in front of the car, the driver went out of the car and asked me if I was okay.

 

"Agassi are you alright? did I hurt you anywhere?" he looked at me if I were hurt anywhere in my body part

"N-no I'm fine ahjussi , thank you" 

"Se Min Ah! are you alright?!" I just nodded to Baekhyun 

"But Agassi not to be mean , in this situation I know that I should have bumped you with my car but the car automatically stopped.... I breaked but it was like anytime I should have bumped you already..." I was shocked because he was right , he didn't used the break that much but it automatically stopped because of me and I  need a way to excuse this thing.

"Well they say that miracle do exist" I smiled and bowed to the Ahjussi

"Y-yeah I think they do exist" he slipped in his car and started the engine "Have a safe drive ahjussi!" he just laughed and nodded , as soon as the car was gone I turned around and I saw Baekhyun completely stunned like a stone or what.

 

"Hello ? You there?" I waved a hand in front of his face

"How did you stopped the car ?"

It was my turn to be stunned this time because he must have seen it all because he was at the side of the road and he was the one who saw all the accident , I just said an excuse that he might believe.

 

"I told you it's a miracle" I just smiled at him and he just nodded , he suddenly wrapped his arm around me and put his head in my neck. His hug was comfortable that I can hug him the whole life like this , his perfume smells good that I can smell all day..... Wait what the hell Se Min.... Don't fall in love with this guy it would just led the two of you in a hard situation.

 

" I should have saved you" his breath tingling in my neck made me goosebumps but it was in a good way and I liked it.....Stop Se Min....... 

"You didn't have to and it's done anyways" as I pulled away from him

 

We looked at each others eye for a long time and when I looked at it his eyes were like a glass about to shatter from what he'd seen and It made me guilty, I was guilty because it looks like that he blames himself for not protecting me or he was like blaming himself that why did he argue with me.

 

"Don't feel guilty....... and I-I should go back home now maybe they're looking for me" He just nodded but before we bid goodbe to each other he ruffled my hair , when I went back home my mom and dad were watching TV while eating some chips. I went upstairs without hesitation because I really wanted to sleep right away because I spent my whole energy just because of the car , I sighed and thought to myself that I should really learn the right way to use my ability without wasting many energy while thinking of that I began to drift away and went to my dreamland.

 

-

 

I woke up from my alarm and it is indeed Monday already , all I did yesterday was just to have some fun with my family  and now it is monday. Once I arrived at school all the girls and boys were looking at me and they look like they were gossiping about something , I was thinking about what they were talking about and now I remembered why...... It's because about the rumor...... they think that me and Baekhyun are dating which isn't true.

 

I went to my locker and opened my locker but someone suddenly closed my locker damn hard making my finger shut inside, I was freaking about to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter